IT'S OVER 100,000...!!!

www.marketwatch.com/story/hospital-costs-for-those-with-gun-injuries-approach-100000-per-patient-2017-10-03
>be whelped as an inbred, halfwit hick
>vote for M.A.G.A.™ meme
>Dumbf sidles back gun laws (H.J. Resolution 40)
>become target practice during a moonshine hoedown
>can't afford (((capitalism))) health care costs
>writhe in agony and destitution
>buy an overpriced rope
>hang self

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...*

--Regards,
Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2015/some-hospitals-marking-up-prices-more-than-1000-percent.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>be leftist
>cry when a landwhale has a heart attack
>accuse the right of being the lowest scum of the earth
>laugh when another leftist kills dozens in cold blood

>be American
>get shot in Las Vegas
>have expensive hospital bill
>your state reps contact you about your states victim compensation scheme
>you file a claim with your state's victim compensation scheme
>your state pays the entirety of your hospital bill
>you collect the dosh from donations

wow, what a terrible country to live in

Good thing that Trump was blocked from repealing Obamacare which is still active.

Just think: all those people do not owe 100k because of Trump, they owe 100k BECAUSE OF OBAMA AND OBAMACARE!!!! I hope all of them were leftist liberals that love obamacare

Trumps America....

>"First" World nation
>freedumbz
>Zionists own everything
>work three jobs just to slow-death on junk foods
>no health care
>firearms anarchy
>niggers swinging from treetops -- trailer trash roasties in arm
>vets get faces chewed off under the bridges that are their post-service homes
>autistic senile sodomite sits in Shite House
>Goldman Sachs drains the swamp's coffers
>Exxon sells off nation to Vlad the Assraper
>crackas chimping-out with nigs in the streets
>Kushner's laugh all the way to the Bank of China...

Literally crying with laughter right now...

What if a victim was between jobs?

They would have to pay the hospital bill themselves?

Notice how this thread isnt very popular. so called red-pillers are too afraid to confront the truth.

the brise of freedum :DDD

>OOOOBOOONGAAAAA...!!!
>BENGAAAAAAZZZZZIIII...!!!
>EEEEEEEE-MAAAAILSSS...!!
>PIZZA LOLIIIIIIESSSSSS...!!!
>MOSHE SPIRIT COCKIIIIIIIING...!!!
>AUTISM-PROOF WATER FIIIIILTERRRRSSSS...!!!

I fucking love you brain-dead, broken record burgers... I really, really do!

>bloated und burgers

Having health insurance is the law. This article is stupid liberal bate.

Western trauma rooms, best in the world. That shit will eventually be comped like muh sushi.

Burgers is the bestest

I wish I had NHS, said no one ever.

I spent 6 days in the hospital to have a gallbladder removed. The operation was cheap, just a few thousand bucks. The 24 hr filipino nurses and (((doctors))) visiting hourly cost 220,000.

100k will buy you 2 or 3 days tops.

Why don't they just bill the state directly? That whole process seems costly in terms of people's time.

wut

>regulations bringing up cost
:\

truth of what? isn't obamacare in place? lol..

>MUH LIIIIIBERAAALLLSSS...!!!
>RIGHT IS WHITE IS RIIIIIIIGHT...!!!
>I'M AN IN-IRONIC GOOOOYYYYY...!!!
>I'M WHO HITLER WANTED TO ERADICATE, ALL ALLLLLONNNNG...!!!

Keep it coming... This shit is genuinely hilarious!

Has nothing to do with anything Trump did, are you retarded?

redpill this. hospitals charge too much. healthcare for profit used to be illegal. health insurance for profit used to be illegal. it should be illegal again. politicians crying for gun control are the same ones dragging their feet on free healthcare for the last 50 years. yet they enjoy top tier health insurance for themselves. So scram, you bourgeois hipsters.

(OP)
PS hospitals markup the cost up to 1000%. so fuck off.

jhsph.edu/news/news-releases/2015/some-hospitals-marking-up-prices-more-than-1000-percent.html

>The operation was cheap, just a few thousand bucks.
>more than most automated Macca's kiosk defuncted, burgers can save in a lifetime
>"cheap"

So? Don't pay it.

What kind of fucknut pays that much for medical willingly? Send the hospital a Benjamin and a thank-you note and fuck em.

And they have us all divided and conquered.

>healthcare for profit used to be illegal

Really?

fuckin kek

Wow what is it like for you as a nigger on Sup Forums?

>repeals 'no boom-boom for Looney Tunes' legislation (*no fanfare, so you Cûcks Jews Chattle echo chamber deafened, Call of Dullards likely missed it)
>Daffy Duck goes full Wile E. Coyote
>mouth-breather inbreeders get their Deliverance reboot
>hospitals push their insurance GAPPED.com gurnies into Iroquois burial grounds
>get scalped
>get eat alive by vultures
>get forgotten
>get rekt

Still a better love story than Sherman's scorched-earth sonata...!

Oh wah people have to fill out some forms and call some insurance reps

You Canadians are such pussies.

Dem celebs can foot all dem bills if dey really care.

But the venue and Mandalay Bay are liable for damages, they are already paying for the medical treatments

They'll just have to put more hours in at Taco Bell

Paying for price gouging is bullshit.

Fuck em. If they want money, start charging a fair market value. Otherwise they're working for free.

When they come calling, tell them you can only pay $12 a month because you're disabled and don't have an income. When they balk at that, tell them to stuff it and you won't pay a dime.

A couple of days later they will call you back and give you a much more generous payment plan and cut your balance just so they can get a *little* bit of money out of you.

Never mind if you can afford more than $12 a month, that's what you tell the stupid bitch who does the medical billing. And trust me, it's always a woman who does medical billing, and they always have a rude condescending attitude because when you work for a medical billing company, you're a young woman with insurance and a shitty job and life that will treat you like scum because they otherwise have no one to look down on.

Trust me, I have experienced this before.

But all that shit on the other side - person answering the phone, processing the form, etc is all costly in time.

Shits just easier if the hospital handles it all. When I get sick I just walk in, show my health card and they deal with all the bs. Why would someone be against a easier solution for everyone?

>don't pay™
>stay crippled
>let shart build in colostomy pouch
>pouch bursts at Walmart gun counter
>stagnant shart sprays all all over buck-tooth gun saleshick
>in a moonshine induced fit (*actual subsequent legal defense) pulls shotty from under counter and Gearses your already infirm Wars
>back in hospital
>pushed out into gutter to make way for Dumbf's kids month jawbone wire tightening procedures
>get gurney stolen by passerby nig
>lie in gutter
>...staring at the M.A.G.A. stars

>he doesn't know about (((collection agencies))) and (((credit scores)

Can you re-write your post in a coherent non-batshit crazy manner?

WE NEED TO FIGHT THE JUDEN

If the hospital handles it all, that drives up costs because medical billing requires credentials and training.

American thought process

If Paddock was a multi-millionaire,

wouldn't it make sense to take his money and put it towards the medical expenses of those affected?

OP maybe they shouldn't have got shot then?

Too late. The robo-kiosks have all but pushed those proles out onto the gutters to become burger tommorrowland's next heroin hoes and nig-sucking junkie, street faggots

>literally a society without hope
>¡Yo Capitilismo

I don't think it's that simple, senpai. (((They))) will fuck you over

Heh, pitiful little Taco Bell eating no insurance poorfags. I spend more on sushi at lunch than your life is worth

>be leaf
>spend 3 days in hospital
>get persona nurse care, massages on feet to check "blood flow"
>get IV medication
>get 3 meals a day of actual food, sides, dessert, everything
>pay zero (0) dollars
>go home healthy as a horse and back to contributing to the economy with no stress of financial burden
Burger-boys will never know this feeling.

>"thinks" judes = ZIONISTS
>"thinks" rabbi Shlomo is phylactery-butting him into CTE
>...not the Mammon-worshipping christgoy evangelists like Kike Penitence
>scratches nescient numbskull as to why (((they))) always win without trying
>literally this MEMED.com

Go work, plough and reap, you gormless goy ngat -- you'll do less harm that way.

Feel effendi, sub-hu-man.

>all your "arguments" and insults are stupid
>you are stupid
>you're a bad person
>suck my dick
>sage

The problem is price. US healthcare costs too much, its twice per capita than anywhere else in the world.

Prices need to come down to at least half of what they are today. The medical lobby is bigger than the oil or jew lobby, they are the real problem

i forgot to also say
>you're a forever alone, you probably live in a version of hell thats why you are delighting in suffering. prob going to see hell again once you die (unless you do some major change)
>suck my dick (again)
>sage (again)

>shooter had no evidence of mental illness
>this retard thinks Trump is personally responsible for the shooting
Kid, you need to calm down and learn how to make a coherent post instead of spamming like the low iq buffoon you are. Literal retard.

I do know about collections. I tell the faggots off on a weekly basis. Laughing.

As for credit, I never take loans out so that is moot to me. If I have to buy something, I pay for it outright. If I can't afford to buy it at the get-go, I probably don't need it.

This world is my bitch.

>Why would someone be against a easier solution for everyone?
Well, gee-willikers, Leafman. I gosh-darn couldn't tell ya...!

>INGRAINED.com

I have a suggestion OP. Do something productive instead of post, like confiscate a gun from an American. As a foreign citizen doing something that Democrats like, you will never be punished for reclaiming civilian arms. No Republican would dare precipitate an international incident by resisting global norms. Just do it. Make your dream real. If you snatched away a gun every time you felt the urge to make this post it'd only take you what, 137,000 years to get all those evil American guns into responsible hands. Do it for the children Leaf poster. You don't hate the children, do you?

>Pawn Ryan
"mental illness"
>NRA
"mental illness"
>Dotard Judea Dumbf
"mental illness" (*not a self-diagnosis... Dunning-Kruger and all that)

Protip:
Finish throating the nigger dick BEFORE you try take another -- you'll be less likely to choke on your faggotry that way.

Happy autisms!

This. They legally cannot get shit from you because most debt is "sold" to debt collectors.

Feelings fucking good mang

Better than having a shaman tier doctor wave his cock over your broken femur because all the good docs left for America where they could earn a decent living.

Leaf boys don’t know that feel either, considering everything you just wrote was bullshit.

If airlines are expected to fly people out of hurricanes for pennies why don't hospitals have to treat victims of mass shooting for free?

kekkake

>implying that the Elysium Island of Shit-Posters DOESN'T want burgers to crack each others' numbskulls open and feast on the rancid goo that oozes forth

This is a greatest timeline for shit-posters EVER, Poofter breath -- why would anyone want it to end??

GRIMBALD SPLUMFFFFFFFFFF
THE HEALTHCARE GRONGLY

>TRIGGERED.com/nigger-dick-didn't-butt-blast-me-this-deep

It's a nice! I Lyyyyyke...!

>bullshit
But it's all true.

You "impressed with 100k med bill" cucks amaze me. Prescription costs for a hemophiliac can run $300k a month for life. Suck on that fact.

>NIGGERED.com.is/no-more-tiny-hands

>Able to buy expensive tickets to a country music festival in fucking Vegas
>This implies you have a goddamn job
>Chances are good that means you have insurance
>Get medical treatment
>Only pay your deductible if that

Why do leftists never understand how insurance works?

>reveling in the burgers' demise

Cold but condign, m8

>expensive tickets to a country music festival
>expensive
>suffering a life viewed through this opaque of a poorfag prism

OMG... It's full of keks!

Well, it's a closed system like the atmosphere so the money just recycles anyway when the greedy fatcat pharma barons (and doctors, admins, etc) blow their wad on hookers, blow, and big houses an shit. At least, that's what Ronald Reagan told me.

They were probably at least $200 to be packed like sardines into a tiny venue with 10,000 other people and listen to a bunch of people perform a series of songs, each nearly as indistinguishable as the last and covering the same four or five topics.

It's a cost versus benefit thing. If I showed you a pile of dog shit and said it was $50, you would also say "Wow, that's expensive dog shit"

Get rid of oppressive welfare and we could easily afford those costs.

Get rid of oppressive welfare and the cost wouldn't even touch half of that.

When you pay for medical care, what you're actually paying for is the same exact procedure you had done, but for the next fifteen heroin addicted STD factories that could never afford it, and don't have anything resembling insurance.

The fact that liberals cry about wanting single payer blows my mind. We already have single payer. It's you. You are the payer, and anyone who isn't paying is the leech.

>be in glorious capitalistic society
>government capitalistically regulates the medical industry to reduce competition
>government capitalistically subsidizes medical industry so that poor business practices can't fail
>government capitalistically regulates the insurance industry making everything necessary for insurance to cover so costs skyrocket

Thank god for american capitalism.

>be Aussie
>irrelevant since Crocodile Hunter died
>lose war against birds.
>lose rights for shit that happens on the other side of the globe
>shitpost because heart filled with hate because realization that you will never make love to an Abo

Whew lad.

Wait they have to pay for the hospital bills?

>be an Auzzie
>flood your country with muds and niggers
>get every girl you have ever loved cucked away from you by floating big lips and eyeballs
>have your government embolden and encourage feminism
>get massively depressed because no one around you loves you and the cost of living is incredibly high, especially for your average retard working in the service industry
>attempt to kill yourself multiple times without a gun
>get rescued by big brother every time because they really care about you and your not just a voting demographic/debt goyim for rootless cosmopolitans

LOL at lease you can live your life in the cuckold matrix peacefully.