MGM (own Mandalay Bay) Commercial 2 Weeks Before Shootings

what. in. the. fuck.
youtu.be/51yrzw6jWns

youtu.be/6B_-pi_R62Q

What am I supposed to be looking for here? Just that the phrase "blows you away" is in it? Big deal.

Watch the whole video fag

I did. And I saw absolutely nothing of interest.

This is spitting in our face. The music tells the story.

>Blow you away
>You are apart of the crowd
>You are apart of the show

Those tanks and/or that device should have blown but it didn't...

Yep

bump

Read Jonathan Cahn's The Paradigm. This conspiracy is bigger than you know.

bump

holy fucking shit statue of liberty at :52 then the sphinx and pyramid

the 77,000 is no mistake either, good find user

OP is a fag. All those sites are owned by mgm grand - the fire at the volcano has been there for over 20 years.
Get a grip.

Now go to sleep you silly goyim.

The final show of NWO?

this, i'm so very tired these days

Seeing stuff where you want to see it tbqh

Dude. This is a retarded larp. What are you, 12 years old?
It's a cover up we're looking at, not some numerology/hidden proof of a cabal in a tv ad bs. Get on one of the evidence threads and help - this shit is just autistic masturbation.

OP is retarded
I work for the bellagio

every orientation on site and at the corp. office will show that video I swear you'll see it at least 5 times

they've been working on it for almost a year and a half now the only difference is they show some shitty looking women rather than models

Check out which hotels are shown by the company and look at where reports of "shots fired" and "man with gun" were

Paris , Caesars , gilley , alibaba and a fucking motel six are not owned by the mgm resorts corp you fucking larping idiot

I never said they were damn dude you need to eat some soy my little goy. It seems your testosterone levels are getting too high and you are getting aggressive. Just to be safe take a fluoride supplement

saw this video at the beginning of 2017 prior to its release nothing of interest

I'm am so sick and tired of these shitty, low quality slide/conspiracy threads.

that mean someone there HEARD shots and reported. doesn't mean shots happened there.

you rutard