Be black

>be black
>realize white females are the most attractive out of the races
>this makes me want to breed with one
Why is this a problem Sup Forums? Why can't I breed with white females?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably because your Jewish

nigger

you are the smartest, black negro

Who is the IQ whore?

PS your mom should have aborted you. You weren't worth getting her pussy stretched out. kys

sage

because it will create even more subhuman 80 IQ niggers

Because that will just make more niggers why not just go with a spic or something you fucking coon.

Why are Blacks so much more attractive than Jews?

but my iq is 130
I don't find spics attractive

Have some pride in yourself and your mate, quit chasing the European, make yourself and your brood strong you cuck

It's a waste of effort. Your mulatto offspring will just be deported to Africa and machete'd to death. Better to breed with the most ratchet jungle sheboon, her offspring will have a better chance of survival in Africa.

black angels are far superior

Mix blacks have higher IQs. Those not raised in ghettos more so. Don't compare American blacks to Africans.

You can have our fat ugly white women only as is tradition.

wow so a bunch of swarthy mongrels with an IQ of 90?
that's totally worth destroying my nation's culture and demographics

your first mistake was telling Sup Forums that you're black

Spam is not allowed here. Legitimate threads are being slid by this bot bullshit.

Damn, I thought that was an amputee.

Nice senpai, I was fapping to that thread as well.

>Damn

Cos then they'll just be ugly niggers

Quit trying to be something you're not, white woman white neighborhood white schools for your mudlattos, they end up as demoralized hipster douchebaggs , ,,,say it loud,,, IM BLACC AND IM PROUD

um no - still feels like what you see at the zoo

She looks like an amputee in this pic

And this is why black people are doomed to extinction.

Because it's bad for the kids. If you have the option to breed within your own genetic group, then it is immoral to racemix.

Give me your adress nigger you can breed with my shotgun

there are already too many white trash niggers

Its usually fine to me actually. Here me out:

The overwhelming majority of coalburners are absolutely digusting, bottom tier white girls or very cucked/unattractive guys. Higher quality blacks (usually a job and some degree of education) procreate with these low level whites. This allows us to further dilute the negro gene pool, while sacrificing almost entirely just low tier women and men. Meanwhile, the nigs that can actually get a white person, are higher tier niggers, they must be somewhat attractive/fit, able to speak a full sentence, and usually have graduated highschool and have a job. They are now removed from the black gene pool.

Biracial children will also seek out whites, producing quadroons. In just 2 generations, the black genes are reduced to 25%, while the overall gene pool of blacks is weakened from the top down. Meanwhlie, whites continue mostly just breeding with eachother, and the low tier nigs do the same. This furthers the race gap even more by literally causing a black "brain drain" as all the smart nigs will be diluted into the white pool.

Don't have kids and what's the problem

And you wonder why lynchings were a thing?
Interracial rape is entirely BMWF.
Those stories they told in history class about 'false accusations' of rape, lies.
No one wants black men, but Jews will indulge your hedonism and ego.
Stick to your own kind, you want your kids to look like you, or be void of identity not fitting into either race?
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY

I'd say you can't breed with white females because if you really are a nigger odds are you have an IQ that makes you retarded by white standards and statistically your net worth is likely to be ~zero also you're overwhelmingly likely to abandon any woman you impregnate...

Enormous obese tattooed albino wildebeasts can be found in walmart who will not be put off by any of that... but that hardly counts

The problem isn't that you're making them burn coal, the problem is that you will leave them and have three kids with some negress. Then the white girl that burnt the coal will stop having kids after her one bastard mullato.

If you niggers just interbreeded yourselves out I wouldn't care. A 17 mongerolized population is better than 13% nigger population and still have the 17% of mongrels

Harlem world, south central L. A., bronzeville chi, 12th at and vine, love your heritage don't piggyback it hasn't worked since deseg

>but my IQ is 130
>make shitty only mensa test in which is literally impossible to get less than 130 unless you are clinically retarded
>I am very intelligent

Seriously tho, the only reason I think you can't breed with white females is your skin is black and your nose is very wide. You look bad. And I don't want ugly human beings.

Other than that, I don't care about how intelligent you are or the things you can do or the type of person you are.

And in fact it's the same for all racist, but they never say it clear for some reason I don't understand. They try to make mental gymnastics with IQ, culture and things like that when the fact is that even if all blacks were perfect they would still be against race mixing just because you look like shit. It's all about looks.

I don't know, perhaps it's the complex that the left has created during all these years that affects them subconciously.

>Damn

Sauce?

I wholeheartedly endorse this statement

Thank you, we have sone fantastic black people here in the USA. A lot are shitty but I would not qant to throw out the good with the bad I would rather reform behavior such as bring back black fathers. And bring the church back to the center of the black community.

Given the existence of affirmative action at every stage, from education to employment, you cannot effectively identify niggers with actual merit. Also, IQ isn't everything. Niggers are ugly as hell and much more prone to jungle violence, regardless of IQ. Better to just kill them all and live in a white country.

Black+White=Black

Do you see the problem yet?

you can breed with white women i personally give you permission. your welcome by the way

Sorry. I deny your request to racemix

fuck off this isn't political. you and posters like you are making this board mostly shit-tier. I'm actually glad to see people working together in light of the recent happening, but afterwards it could give way to more posts like this with dumb fucks who only care about their own petty ego shit. dude maybe you are new here, just go to and get all the sexual discussion you want. this isn't the board for this. knowing the mods however, they allow this shit but not /x/ tier things because detractors like topics like this keeping people's mind off of what will matter. you are essentially the same as those fags who say how sleepy they are and how you should go to sleep, except here it is, oh boy i'm so horny, let's go fap. yeah race is a part of politics and society/culture but it isn't limited to this vain bullshit that is obviously a landing strip to your own ego, "can I get a white woman with my enhanced dick?". no one knows and its sad that even a few of you anons care about this shit, get outside you neets, don't be a spectator. this topic is old and has had many incarnations, nothing new is to be said and the 2 main points are as follows: 1) black men have on average larger dicks than and 2) some women who are not black are drawn to this just like a non black guy can like a black woman for having a bigger ass on average. now with that being said, post something political or fuck off, shit up some other board that doesn't have shills.

send over some nigresses, all we got is abos and I've literally never seen a single attractive one

>white females are the most attractive out of the races

disagree. white girls are high tier but high caste mestizas and meds are the hottest.

Looks like she got straight out of a ghetto.

wew she's months away from hitting the wall

sauce please

You have to give us one of your girls first bitch

>Demn

you can and post more pics and vote republican thanks

also saged

that ass is grotesque. fuck off bruce

>Sup Forums is one person
IDGAF just make sure you stick around for the kids' sake.

sauce?

I wish I knew huenigger

Good thread

Got banned for four days for RESPONDING to an /x/ thread (Antarctica).
Yet Sup Forums stuff keeps popping up with no evident repercussions.

Agreed. Won't get anywhere with this bullshit. Stop focusing on yourselves.

Still good for now though

Because the children you create wouldn't be White females. You're a genuine nigger, not understanding this.

Because when a white man tells you no
that means no

>being this much of a whiny faggot

Because a bunch of anonymous autists with no money or political influence afraid to leave their own basements on a Philippine Macrame board told you to! Obviously.

If they're the most attractive, breeding will only reduce the number of attractive people.

Neuter yourself to keep the future pretty

those hand prints get me every time

>sage
it doesnt work like that, newfag

:D

because they are a minority on this planet. Maybe wait until the numbers go up and are on par with every other ethnicity.

>Why is this a problem Sup Forums?
because pic related

This man speaks the truth.

yeah I remember the terminal( but it was so quickly surrounded by disinfo)
how do they even get here?

;

Seems like you just took the blue pill, white women are shit

Damn

wanna deposit semen on those toes

whats this girls name again. she's quite famous.

Why's her pussy melting?

Find a jewish girl.

>being this much of a wanker

By your own logic your doing so reduces the number of said white females in the future, thus preventing future generations from being blessed with their beauty.

because niggers are subhumans and your kids would be literal downgrades of their mother

That's just plain disgusting

Latinas and asians are way more attractive than white women

Can confirm, one in a million white women are just masculine enough that the rules don't apply but the mind of almost all white women is a sickly den of depravity.

>sticking to your own kind

what about the white slave owners who bred more mixed slave babies with their negresses

which is now the constituency of most american blacks -- part white DNA

just wonderin

Why is dog shit tastier than horse shit?

horseface

PASS

in the meantime we continue to dumb them down more and cut their gibs

Was your IQ test a standard test and professionally administered? Or some bullshit you did online

Cause your a stupid chimp.

Too much fiber in the horses diet bub

Reminder that Spanish Iberian women are superior

I do not scorn you for your taste user
How ever I would recommend you wait for sex robots and artificial wombs/designer babys mostly because it's what's best for you in regards to your own enjoyment and for society at a large as you can make your offspring smarter than Steven hawking.
Same goes for all the other anons who don't already have offspring

Do it. I unironically did it just because I knew it made people here mad but white girls are awesome. Not just in attraction but they are genuinely nicer than black girls in temperament. I am in heaven.

I have to meet her family soon so I dont know how that will work out. We live in the south.

Nigga please,
mixed raced nogs are the most insecure imbeciles out there.
They seem to have a constant chip on their shoulder and feel like they have something to prove just to show how "black" they are. Just look at fucking Collin Kapershit
On top of that they are usually raised by white trash single mothers

>that face
Looks like an Arab rape baby desu

>be black male

>be the white women of black people

/thread

Noelle Monique