I need a gun to protect me against a tyrannical government

>I need a gun to protect me against a tyrannical government

Yea right. I bet you'll be saying that when the government drone strikes your neighborhood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
tino.us/2012/02/are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You think the government will just drone everyone? Without the military or police force rebelling also?

>"haha government will just bomb you lolxd"
>can hardly defeat some sand niggers with rusty
AKs and ford trucks
>expects the government to perform well against guerilla fighters in its own turf
>expects the entire military to support the feds

>libshits advocating drone strikes on civilians

not even surprised that it was all crocodile tears

Yes. The best way for a progressive government to get started on a tolerant future to drone all the retarded racist republican gun owners.

Fuck off, nerd

If drones could beat idiots with guns then ISIS wouldn't exist

So where's the drone to knock on Cleetus' door at three A.M. and take a bullet?
Where's the drone that will only bomb evil, nasty rightists and not random innocents?
Where's the drone that will make the news spin this perfectly?

"lol" - Taliban

these sick fuck lefties always reveal themselves for what they really are

>implying fun owners will immediately advertise their stance publicly given how fucking sideways this country is

>thinking the government will decimate it's population and completely destroy it's infrastructure even when it becomes a tyrannical oligarchy

With the evil, fascist Trump in charge? Not likely!

then let us keep them

OP is a fucktard.

>phoneposters mocking me with all the fun they own that Ill never have

I'd keep em in case of emergency zombie apocalypse or tyrannical government - whichever comes first

Uh oh your drone killed some uninvolved neighborhood kids. Looks like you lose by default

i have a right to lawful self defense. if you don't like that, then you wright a declaration of independence, and overthrow the government and create your own constitution that does not protect that right. but you'd probably need guns to do that, so shut the fuck up

> Give up your bourgeois fantasy of freedom, the totalitarian state destroy you for my political agenda.

What is a "coward" for 500 Alex?

Fuck yeah, Afghanistan is totally quiet now after all those drone strikes and terrorism has literally been BTFO due to bombing.

Fuck, if it wasn't for bombing shit we would never have won the Vietnam war. I mean what did those fucks with shit weapons and tunnels thinks they could do against the might of planes?

What's a gun gonna do for you when we can just drone strike your house?

you seriously compare fat Americans to ISIS fighters?
Isis is organized and has real weapons of war. They spent their lives living in a desert and eating bugs.
Americans have toy guns and fuck off at dinner time to sit at the Red Lobster and watch the game.

Op is right we should have the right to arm our drones and robots as well under the second amendment.

They're vile

You're really going to compare Americans to inbred goat fuckers?

When i government starts killing it's people because it doesen't like what they say it becomes a world war. Especially bombing it's own people.

I’d almost prefer to be around apolitical niggers than leftists

Tell Vietnam

>they can kill you anyway so don't even try

>why do you care if they spy on you, you don't have anything to hide right?

waste a fuck ton of your money while you destroy your own tax base and destroy your own infrastructure

Reminder: this is what happens when a group of ragtag rebels goes up against an actual trained military force

This thread is spam. Legitimate threads are being slid because of raiding lefties spamming hundreds of effortless one-line one-posts regurgitating thoroughly refuted talking points from thirty years ago. Do not reply to spam. Sage, filter, ignore, hide or report spam. Bump legitimate threads. Tell newfags about how rephrasing this drones fallacy ten times, or rephrasing and reposting the Australia fallacy ten times, are the same thing as spamming ten redundant posts.

Masses of their fighters were born, grew up, and radicalized in the west

wtf I love ISIS now
What are you going to do when Cleetus and his veteran pals start burning down Democrat headquarters and shooting up electrical stations on the East Coast?

Great idea.
Drone strike the entire country, simultaneously bankrupting the country by spending several trillions on munitions and leaving the government with nothing but rubble to rule over.
Great idea

I don't get it, this is basically saying guns aren't enough, then showing the government fucking bombing his ass because of it, which then proves that the American people need to get more than just guns to defend against the government which is shown in this case to be the very thing the guy with the gun fears and wants to protect himself from, which therefore proves both the need for guns and even further measures not as theoretical but realistic since the government is literrally fucking bombing people with fucking drones

how fucking stupid can political cartoonists be like seriously

>there's no way to defend yourself you might as well just let him rape you and enjoy it
i see what you mean there

SEVENTEEN YEARS

>"hur dur I need mah guns"
>gets blown up by fighter jet

YOU CANT CONDUCT MARSHALL LAW WITH A DRONE!!!

>implying many gun owners aren't veterans or hunters
>implying the military won't hesitate to turn on their fellow countrymen
>implying the government doesn't need to avoid targeting critical infrastructure
>implying any bomb that hurts non-combatants won't cause more people to join the rebellion

>Government cannot be beat
>Turn in your guns that are protecting you from oppressive government
>Government uses act of aggression to make you submit to turn in your guns
>Mfw the exact argument comes undone when ever some dumbfuck attaches a political cartoon showing military firepower

Do you guys realize how blatantly obvious your severe mental retardation is?

All of you anti gun arguments rely on the might of the military, which is severely logistically outgunned and outmanned. You fucks use the soviet union as a model country and then forget what they did in ww2 when they ran out of weapons to fight the Germans.

Convenient cognitive dissonance can only get you so far. But to be honest, your retardation is so intentional to the point where it is to be considered on purpose. You fucks know exactly what you're doing, and that's well enough consent to actually shoot you for being a traitor.

Try drone striking every gun owner and watch as you run out of bombs

>US military in afghanistan for 10 years fighting poorly equipped mud people for 15 years

>still cant win war

But you'd lose against da goobermint cuz muh drones!

>libtard logic

Well if the govenment is doing drone strikes on American neighborhoods it would probably be a good time to use guns against them, now wouldn't it?

I hope its a neighborhood full of niggers..
and if the first strike isn't..
well ...

You do realize the big military drones are run from just a few installations. Government starts using drones against own civilians how long do you think these installations are going to last?

a feasable argument for Stinger missiles and believe me there are parties outside of this country more than willing to drop off some of those or some fucking IGLAs the second shit goes down here because it will give them more leverage in the future of the united states than they could have ever gotten other wise

So you're saying we need antiaircraft artillery?

Dank Cuck Logic

If gun collection in the US went hot, an Army patrol attempting a raid in a random suburban cul-de-sac in Texas would be spotted a mile out and decimated before they had a chance to call in air support.

Hey OP you are a Faggot

>ctrl-f silly
>no results
fuck you Sup Forums

>lmao just destroy your own infrastructure and kill civilians
>lmao it's okay we're liberals we can do no wrong

Liberal
+ Retard
---------------
Libtard

>60 AD.

>All those automatic rifles didn't help those villagers, how would they help you?

Concept is the same. You have
>inferior weaponry
>no structured command hierarchy
>limited if any military training/education
>no funding
You will get shitstomed

What stupid fuck thinks this is entertaining?
It's basically stating "oh shit welp I guess I'll just be totally fine with the fact I'm born on a shit list and can't defend myself".

>there are enough government workers to drone every American at the same time.

Bro, they wont do that, they will try to make us slaves with people on the streets

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

Just stopping by this board to say, good one OP!
It's funny because OP said they bet on what any reasonable person would say and do in that situation, and added "Yea right." to be humorous.
Good bait is an acquired taste

how come you are not using your head?
like most civil wars a percentage of the military will splinter off and be a peoples movement. Who knows what that percentage would be.

Sage

Yeah, if they fight head on. Which would be stupid.

This is some pretty tired bait user

>Which would be stupid.
exactly, the people running the military are more intelligent. The "resistance" movement is a bunch of inbred fucking retards

What the governament just told me to destroy the block where my family lives?
sure no problem ill do it
What? some people will refuse to do it?
Kill then too nuke all the cities let nobody alive, thats how you win wars right?
What? How will they get taxes if they kill everyone?
Who cares lets have free colege and free helth care

>you should just give up your guns because we can drone strike you anyways

Why do we need to give up our guns then?

>cough
>vietnam
>cough,cough

forget running out of bombs, every hellfire missile costs $250,000 to blow up 5 guns/household valued at $2,500. You'd have to kill an entire company's worth of gun owners to break even, and a hellfire just doesn't have that kind of firepower. Its not a MOAB.

>more intelligent
>Doesn't storm the CIA and NSA at the drop of the prism info
>Doesn't immediately declare martial law and disbar the entire alphabetical agency system
>Gets BTFO'd constantly by Haji's

yeah okay, Cornwallace got fucking rekt by a swamp fetish faggot and a single Southern Carolina army.

this is the same government that liberals want more of. The type of government that can eradicate whoever they want for whatever reason. No wonder liberals are so pissed about losing the election. They wanted that level of power to push their bullshit even further.

>the other side received substantial foreign arms + funding
>US was hamstrung with retarded rules and regulations
>war was essentially won, but given away at the end for no reason

And then lawmakers get shot in sudden drive-bys and the government is a husk of empty seats, and the people sitting at the drone controls don't get any orders from anyone.
You don't need to be fucking skilled to change the world. You don't even need a big gun. You just need a gun, a functional pair of feet, and three seconds of good aim.

You are a dumbass.

Who the fuck do you think lives in those neighborhoods? Its not some fucking foreigner's home its the soldiers' homes and families dumbass they're the citizens too

>Lets send our Murderbots™ to kill our civilians because our army doesnt want to open fire on our citizens
>Lets send our AutoTanks™ to patrol the streets of New York city
>Lets do anything bad and not have the entirety of the world governments come to support our opposition
>Oh wait
>None of that would work

Underutilized argument.

>war was essentially won, but given away at the end for no reason
10+ years of conflict using the most advanced weaponry against an army of malnourished farmers. They won, you lost.

But say what you gotta say to able to sleep at night.

if a 4th of the country is armed that's 80 million potential soldiers.

There aren't enough bombs bro....

>uses shitty semi auto rifle to illustrate absurdity of rebelling a modern military.
>part of group responsible for "common sense" infringements on the 2nd Amendment that make owning really effective weapons almost impossible to obtain.
>claims 2nd Amendment must not be about protection from tyrannical government.

Makes perfect leftist sense I guess.

Serious question here.

What exactly do liberals contribute to society?

I have to believe that 90% of these threads are bait at this point.

Anybody who's browsed Sup Forums for more than a week already knows this arguments gets BTFO every time.

Some moronic politician would do that once and the Military and Militia would eliminate them. For one the orders have to be given and then followed. Secondly the aftermath of the Government killing civilians would end that politicians life and all those that support him or her. If you think the military is going to turn against the population you must be a fool and never served a day in your life. Secondly any politician that supported this would never be able to be seen in public again. Everything they owned or knew would be a target.

They are going to drone strike us? Guess I need a drone then.

Where's the obligatory based nip screen cap about f16s not being able to kick down your door? I need to save it.

"Guerrilla Warfare"

>research it.

Kill every one so that maybe one of them won't kill some of them...

Fuck you lefties are the smartest cunts

Why didn't they kill Osama Bin Laden with a drone?

Why didn't they drone strike Stephen Paddock?

>the big arguement against guns is defeatism
wow helpless statists

If the government would drone strike a neighborhood to take down one autist, would you want to also be under some gay law that restricts you from owning firearms?

The government can’t even deal with a bunch of sand niggers living in caves using equipment from the 70’s

Why do liberals vote against their economic interests?

Hey, don't question THE EXPERTS about their definitions, they learned all they need to know about socapitalism on 7/11, never forgive the mass killing in the name of equality

"The graphic defines Republican states as those "that have voted Republican in a previous presidential election." Because the data is from 2005, that means states that voted for George W. Bush in 2004, which is a larger number than voted Republican in 2008.

But the definition of states as Republican or Democratic isn't immutable. Just four years later, in the 2008 election, six states in the right-hand chart and three states in the left-hand chart switched from Republican to Democratic, making both charts more heavily blue."

Shit this niggers right if we don't have guns and government was subverted by say Zionist pedophile bankers how would we stop them? someone should amendmend this

>>the other side received substantial foreign arms + funding

You don't think other countries would fund a domestic insurgency that was attempting to overthrow the US government?

the point is, states with large urban areas have two things in common:
>they vote liberal
>these urban areas generate tremendous amounts of wealth

liberalism is centered on the cities, which are the economic engines of society

Even in red states, the majority of welfare-recipients are Democrats.

tino.us/2012/02/are-welfare-recipients-mostly-republican/

so what do you call all those farm subsidies going to the midwest?

If drone strikes haven't pacified a bunch of goat fuckers living the mountains of nowhereland, how the fuck are they supposed to to pacify a bunch of pissed off whites with access to far superior resources?