ATTENTION NEETS: THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU

ATTENTION NEETS: THIS IS THE GAME FOR YOU

If you're a) bored, b) won't have anything to do for the next few months and c) like playing browser games with autists from a Manchurian ventriloquist puppet forum, then we've got the perfect thing for you!

Tribal Wars 2 is the place to be - it's a game that the boards have been playing for years and we're open for recruitment.

What you can expect consists of lots of enemy butthurt, plenty of shitposting and banter with the normie players, general autism and ruining the game for all the people that invest way too much money only to lose to a tribe of spergs.

TL;DR Join us for long-term lulz and to waste all that time you've got lying around

How to sign up:

1) Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you've got the en. If it's us you'll have to start on the wrong server)
2) Make your account. Use a throwaway email as it doesn't require confirmation. (ONLY DO THIS ON DESKTOP. MOBILE VERSION WILL PREVENT YOU STARTING THE GAME PROPERLY)
3) Don't pick any names that will get you banned (nigger, penis, etc. Switching letters around won't work either). This is important as butthurt enemies will report as soon as they start losing
4) Make sure to pick the realm Eketorp (it should automatically put you in the world as its the newest one)
5) Select North-West when given the option
6) Post username in this thread. You'll get told to remake your account if you picked a bannable name.
7) Start by doing the tutorial and the quests. You'll learn as you go and you can always asked questions on our Discord
8) Once you're in game you should receive an invite to the tribe and our discord server in a somewhat timely fashion. Being active on discord is a requirement.

wut iz this shiieeettt

what is this enemy in nature secret ally in appearance?

JOIN THE CRUSADE TO PURGE THE LAND OF FAGGOTS

vidya is degenerate

wew deshaun

>Being active on discord is a requirement.

discord literally uses your spare cycles to bitcoin mine

get outta here you tin foil hat faggot

provide a source faggot or stop believing bullshit rumors

No u

Clash of kings takes all my time.

kings? wew

>when you prefer other phone games and are an amazonian bird

wew laddicus

Your post is about a game and would be better suited for other boards. please do not post game related topics here.

its a meme game been around 4chins for at least 7 years
>i fell for it once

Count Habersnatch

Longer that 7 years friendo...you'd be surprised to see how it's changed, particularly with discord

the best meme game hehe

*Habbersnatch

invite sent friendo

henlo I just join

name am: jagerbomb14

invite sent, remember to check the tribe forums for the discord link

danke neger

CropReaper30k

^un

invite sent, join discord

shes waiting for you

Based titposting

goddamn jews are attacking my village

Tfw no anti-jew troop type

>(make sure you've got the en. If it's us you'll have to start on the wrong server)
Nope, stopped reading right there. Not interested.

>faggots want to play with night bonus

lazy ass burgers desu