レイジュ「プリンはいい子でしょ?私は好きよ」

そこにサンジの親父がやってくる

【ジェルマ王国 国王ジェルマ66総帥
ヴィンスモーク・ジャッジ】

ごつい見た目。

ジャッジ「ヨンジに何をした あいつは相当強いぞ」

サンジ「俺がそれ以上だっただけだ」

ジャッジ「表へ出ろ 男は拳で語るものだ」

>I can't wait to see what Oda will give me this week for my list :)

baby why won't you return my calls

>rugged appearence

from sandamn

Straw Hats can't escape from the forest since trees and ground start moving.

Chopper is escaping from the rabbit-ish devil fruit user named Randolph, "the crane knight". He/She is not a mink tribe.

Fake Luffy captures Nami. Fake Luffy turns out to be Charlotte Brulee, the 8th daughter of Big Mom.

Scene changes to Germa's ships on the lake near Big Mom's castle.

Sanji and Reiju are talking.

Sanji: I already broke tie with my family. I won't get married.

Reiju: Pudding is a nice woman, right? I like her, too.

Vinsmoke Judge, Sanji's father, appears in front of them. He is responsible for Germa 66 and Germa Kingdom. He looks really stern.

Judge: Sanji, What the heck did you do to Yonji? He is pretty strong.

Sanji: That just means I'm stronger than him.

Judge: Step outside. Men should talk through their fists.

>Judge: Step outside. Men should talk through their fists.
Sounds like Leorio.

>reiju is back
>pudding confirmed to have met sanji
>yonji ass got beat
>sanji ass will get beat by his father judge

Hmmm seems like something happened this chapter

Wow and people pay for this shit quality too. What a terrible mistake.

Let's get this shit out of the way

>HUUUUURRR DURRRRR NOTHING HAPPENS THE CHAPTER. LOOK MA I POSTED IT AGAIN. I POSTED THE SAME SHIT EVERY WEEK FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS. I'M A BROKEN RECORD. EVEN IN THE CHAPTER WHERE THEY DISCOVERED ONE PIECE, ACE COMES BACK TO LIFE AND HANCOCK FLASHES HER TITS ON PANEL I WILL STILL SAY THAT IT'S A NOTHING HAPPENS: THE CHAPTER DURRRR

So nothing happens huh? Typical OP chapter.

Funny enough I spent the last 4 days binge reading hunter x hunter and I couldn't agree more

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting. Good job giving him even more attention.

He'll fix it in the tank.

Or a reader will address it in the SBS and Oda will answer it like how he answered his errors in the past (the twins in Brook's crew, Usopp's aching thumb, Zoro's sheathes etc).

>Sanji's dad is all about punching
>Sanji refuses to punch
>Even uses a fighting style build entirely around never punching
Son, am disappoint

More like I'm calling him out on his bullshit before he pulls his usual schtick.

I don't have any intention of doing any shitposting, I'm calling out the faggot who does it every fucking week.

I repeat:
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Mama Sanji when

>Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Good thing I'm not doing that.

I'm not even angry at this point anymore. Is Oda okay.
Seems like he's losing his touch.

It's ironic how you're shitposting also and only adding onto the fire. And I'm a different user before you reply thinking I'm him.

What character had the hardest life?

>just got through law's backstory
>mfw

You're clearly shitposting when you're initiating. Please calm down and stop acting like some kind of "hero" on the internet.

Pffft, too late, mother fucker.

You're predictable as fuck. Better luck next time.

fuck

Just fucking drop the manga so I don't need to see your concern trolling and the same whining every fucking week.

If Oda is losing his touch, then your "nothing happens: the chapter" never had the touch in the first place because it's been obnoxious as shit since day 1.

Will be in a flashback where she dies.

Kyros

What the fuck do you want?

You're not used to following One Piece weekly, are you?

>I cant even feel your dying body
That tore me up.

>Sanji not at the coast
TRUTHFAG EPIC BTFO

>I like her too
So literally everyone is pervert in Sanji's family, even the females

So Tl;dr nothing happens

>people think this is real

Holy shit, predictable as fuck.

>pudding actually met sanji
>lying and posterfags epic BTFO

>Nami got captured again
>Very original Oda. Im glad this is the first time you are doing this
oh wait

Fuck this thread.

>not expecting the weakest member to be caught

>another fillershit chapter

epic :^)

Nami would look better with a braid, Y/N?

>strawhats cant escape from the forest since trees and grou....

>mother+father+little sister murdered
>all childhood friends murdered
>cute nun waifu murdered
>entire city destroyed and you're forced to flee in a pile of their corpses
>when things start looking up your gay foster dad is murdered

>unnamed friend is murdered offscreen
>wife is murdered and dies without remembering you
>daughter and in-laws forget about you for 10 years but everything is fixed eventually and you're reunited with your family+your country is saved

Eh I'm giving it to Law in terms of sheer body count and the mental damage that forced a permanent personality change.

S T O P this is fucking HEARTBREAKING

>sanji in crocs
what did they mean by his?

That he's given up on life.

underrated

Can't sleep because this chapter is so exci......

If you have a problem with these "filler" chapters then I guess you just don't understand plot development.

I keep forgetting that this shit is written with a 12-year-old boy audience in mind, so maybe all these storytelling devices really are just filler. Go ahead, Oda, let's see nothing but fights from now on.
I hope every new person immediately decides to fight the Straw Hats. I hope we cut to Wano and see Zoro fighting the Shogun -- we don't need any filler ninja dialogue. Then after Luffy beats BM in a drawn out fight and unleashes gear 5, he should warp to Kaido and show us all gear 6. Then Black Beard can warp to Luffy so he can use gear 7, but Sabo dies so Luffy activates gear 8. Then Akianu shows up and Luffy needs gear 9. If Luffy can't ascend to gear 10 then he'll never get One Piece. Now THAT'S a story.

Go read Bleach or watch DBZ if you don't get bored of continuous power boosts and repetitive fighting, which some of you like to call "stuff happening". Then finish off your binge with a nice cup of Clorox so we don't have to see your retarded shitposting any more.

>Nami got captured again

SeeSo predictable.

>letting shitposting get to you
Top kek

Good job, "hero"! you got him!!

[predictability intensifies]

>I predicted there will be shitposting guise!!1!
this newcancer is even worse

TWO HIT COMBO HOW DO YOU DO IT "HERO"?

He's some child feeding it more than anyone else but acting like he's holier than thou and a hero to the threads by calling it out. It's like he's never been on the internet before.

Hero? YADA!

>l-look I predicted this

>NOTHING HAPPENS THE CHAPTER
If you have a problem with these "filler" chapters then I guess you just don't understand plot development.

I keep forgetting that this shit is written with a 12-year-old boy audience in mind, so maybe all these storytelling devices really are just filler. Go ahead, Oda, let's see nothing but fights from now on.
I hope every new person immediately decides to fight the Straw Hats. I hope we cut to Wano and see Zoro fighting the Shogun -- we don't need any filler ninja dialogue. Then after Luffy beats BM in a drawn out fight and unleashes gear 5, he should warp to Kaido and show us all gear 6. Then Black Beard can warp to Luffy so he can use gear 7, but Sabo dies so Luffy activates gear 8. Then Akianu shows up and Luffy needs gear 9. If Luffy can't ascend to gear 10 then he'll never get One Piece. Now THAT'S a story.

Go read Bleach or watch DBZ if you don't get bored of continuous power boosts and repetitive fighting, which some of you like to call "stuff happening". Then finish off your binge with a nice cup of Clorox so we don't have to see your retarded shitposting any more.

Who the fuck is this DADJJI?

NAMIFAGS BTFO

>Sanji not at the coast
TRUTHFAG BTFO

MAGNIFICENT MUSTACHE!

Nah, he wouldn't just be out n' about like that. I'm guessing he's just a ranked member of the germa.

The castle

Hmm

Another offshoot of the family?

Gross.

No curly eybrows, no dadjji.

Fuck, he already took out Yonji? I didn't expect the family showdown to happen this quickly

Except it is the dad

did not expect this beast of a father to show up

Nami "damsel of distress" getting captured again

The eyebrows are hidden underneath the helmet.

I wonder if his go in the same direction as Sanji's which means he's the -ji destined to take over the Germa?

He looks like cross between Kaido,Pica and Shiki.

Disappointed. Looking forward to him smacking Sanji around though.

>Disappointed
Why though? Why is everyone always whining about character designs nowadays? What do people even want?

kek i can see it

So the big guy was the boss man the whole time? He looked like a generic mook to me

I was thinking he'd look like an older more grizzled Sanji.

Wait until Judge finds out Sanji doesn't do fists. The assbeating will be real next week

Or Dadji will get humiliated, his son will beat him without using fists.

>Oda giving a Silva like dad for his killua.
Stop coping HXH Oda

too anti-climactic, unless that's not Dadji and just a stand in

I don't think the current Vinsmokes are the same from the comic. Vito read that shit as a child.

people wanted him to be the Gorosei

you wish

>so NEET that they care about this shit

This is why I love Sup Forums

Is that Sanji's destiny or will Momji genes save him?

I mean their outfits aren't similar but the helmet on big guy matches Judge's helm, and the hair styles on the two goons in front of him match those we saw of Sanji's two other brothers (not Yonji).

Well if not then they have an autistic dedication to giving the children of each generation the same names and hairstyles. You can even see not-Reiju there.

Some other influential guy will have to do I suppose.

>no Sanji
Fuck you ODAAAAAAAA.
SHIT COLOR SPREAD

>wrote a little song about Chopper and Devil Fruits and his existential crisis soon to come
>realize my mic's broken and I can't sing it
Fug

Thats not a colour spread.

yeah, i know. the true color page has all of them on the ship i think

That the cover idiot

If you read the spoilers you know Sanji doesn't do shit this movie