I hate these liberal elites who basically encourage these kids to commit violent crimes...

I hate these liberal elites who basically encourage these kids to commit violent crimes. This "Honeybee" girl from Steven Crowder's video was arrested for tasing somebody at Ben Shapiro's speech, and she's facing felony assault charges. She's just a kid. She should be at college learning, maybe dating a nice boy. But instead she's facing felony charges because she's been convinced that Ben Shapiro's speech is violent.

I heard Gavin McInnes tell a story where he and Andrew Breitbart were looking over some protesters, and Breitbart said to McInnes, "You want to know a secret? I love these people." He said that if they think they're fighting Nazis, even if they're very misled, they can't be all bad. There's good in them, their hearts are in the right place, they've just been brainwashed by the elites.

She should be getting blacked

>'aww poor little girl got brainwashed now she has to go to court'
>'these people actually aren't bad, they're like, good people dude'

i know this meme is stale but maybe this is the type of post that belongs on reddit

I don't want that for her. I want her to snap out of this and realize how the world actually works.

I think she truly thinks that she's out there fighting people who are trying to commit genocide against all non-whites. She's wrong, but she's trying to do the right thing.

lol that looks just like a girl I used to like elaine sayer she was really cute and great but then somehow went the way of BLM antifa etc... too bad

>she truly thinks that she's out there fighting people who are trying to commit genocide against all non-whites. She's wrong,
go back faggot that's exactly what we want.

>she

yeah, go back. you suck.

sage

I knew I wasn't the only one who legitimately feels bad for these poor brainwashed kids. They got fed a series of elaborate lies and now they're a bunch of cultural Marxist zombies. I've lost friends to this shit.

>she truly thinks that she's out there fighting people who are trying to commit genocide against all non-whites.
>she’s just trying to the do the right thing
well she’s fucking that right up

I know, but I don't entirely blame her for it. She's acting in a way that's consistent with what she's been taught.

>even if they're very misled, they can't be all bad.
wew

>le good intentions

Assblast. You just realized you can do anything with moral justification.
"Their heart was in the right place, they really believed"
Yea same thing with self-destructing Arabs, they all think they're doing "the right thing".
What a blissful ignorant fuck you are.

Did you just assume Xir gender?

I know a girl who is a raging SJW on twitter, but when I'm actually talking to her, she's the sweetest person in the world. It's such a disconnect when I read her tweets trying to justify those riots in Berkeley when Milo tried to speak there.

It's 100% true though, the road to hell is paved on good intentions. It's sad, these people aren't doing evil in the name of evil, ironically we're doing good in the name of evil.

He has risen....

OP ONLY YOU CAN MAKE IT STOP DONT BE A PASSIVE CUNT LIKE YOUR SHIT PARENTS PUT YOUR FUCKING FOOT DOWN

Society is cancerous

I want to save them all.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Honestly, I'm behind them. I think that it's freedom of expression and civil disobedience is a fantastic principle in modern democracies. I think antifa have been clever and largely have a very good image today (in part thanks to pic), while the alt-right have publicly outed themselves as massive retards.

Yeah its become more virus than host at this point.

dude you can do it just start speaking your real voice and be relentless

There's no snapping out of it. They have made their decision, and now they will own the consequences of it. It's widespread mental illness at this point.