Who's the best Re:Zero girl?

Who's the best Re:Zero girl?

Rem, duh.

Rem.

Elsa made my dick diamonds when she was watching Subaru die.

>there are 5 other Re:Zero threads
why...?

Most popular anime this season.

Best girl.

Emilia.

There were at least 10 earlier, 5 is nothing.

Noice

Beako > Ram > Felt > Emilia > Rem

I want to plow Beako until she has heart pupils.

Just don't go for then, plus this isn't a general board so that's not really a problem.

Emilia-tan

Rem and Beako for my heart and dick.
Ram for bros.

Emilia a shit. Elf fuckers should just kill them self

Stinky-tan

>fuck off with your generals
>huurr stop making so many threads

She looks pretty good here.

Felt best girl, best king

Felt will make Lugnica great again, by burning it all to the ground.

You want another one?

I want Elsa to disembowel me!

Emilia-tan obviously.

Felix best girl

homo

How will this man die?

EMT.

Ironic death by having the bishop of gluttony die by eating all sorts of awful and harmful shit.

My wife Rem is the best

He's going to die different ways in every timeline and then survive in the timeline where Subaru survives. His death can be as gruesome as you like but it won't be satisfying because you know it doesn't count.

I kind of just want to see him torn apart by all of the souls he's consumed. Either from within or without. I don't mind either option if it's possible.

Reminder thatThings such as experience, talent, and the likes and dislikes of human relationships serve as food for the user. However, if the user eats a fake name, they are plagued with severe nausea.

Subaru will find an exploit in Gluttony's power and overfeed him fake names to kill him.

Watch it be the nicknames and personas he's given to everyone.

Nah. Watch him bullshit up some story about his true identity as a lost Bishop or some other nonsense, offering himself up as sacrifice. Then have Gluttony feel perfectly fine afterward, forcing Subaru to alter his story in the next loop while he starts freaking out.

>Mfw Subaru says he has six "ghosts" following him and whispering to his ear
>Mfw its just one "ghost" pretending to be six ghosts

Subaru is fucking mental

Subaru will probably kill him. I don't know, after what he did Subaru needs to use Authority of Sloth: Unseen Hand to either choke him while beating him to death with his two fists or slowly ripping him apart like Betelgeuse did with Rem. If this Bishop doesn't know spirit magic Subaru could also use Authority of Sloth: Sloth to give him nightmares so vicious and horrifying he starts to foam at the mouth, this fucking guy deserves all of it. The other 3 get killed as well but they are spared from a worse fate

>man
Well there goes my boner.

Don't be a faggot.

The Bishops are known for shit talking so once he brings up Rem its all over for Subaru's composure. Literally no reservations for the hell that's going to be brought upon him. Unless Beako stops him ofc.

None. They are all trash. Literally zero waifu material.

>mfw Beatrice and Rem are one of my favorite characters

I can list three at the top of my head that are literal wafu material. Because they are wives/fiancees.

This is the meme show of the season. Perfect for summer and all the edgy teens.

priscilla obviously. her smug act is more entertaining than anyone in the show.

You only have the most elite taste, and have the finest eye for cute girls doing cute things. Fuck off, you're pathetic.

Betelgeuse's backstory when?

Why does everyone has a cool-ass fantasy name? Even Betelgeuse Romanee-conti is a good name.

Emilia

Fuck you know what I mean

>You killed her
>You killed her with my hands and fingers

>Someone doesn't like mah shit show
>He must be a moefag!

Keep trying.

>Unless Beako stops him ofc.
Will she be able to?

Who is Garfiel?

Season 2.

A man who is trying to win over Ram's heart.

It's named after a star baka.

Mimi's interactions with Garfiel are very cute.

Trying for what? I'm not trying to get some autistic neckbeard's approval. You're shit, and you should feel like shit.

This is now a Rem thread.

Could someone please post the Reinhard blessings? I want to show them to a friend

Felt

Reminder that:

She wasn't his wife, she was Emilia's foster mother (aunt). They had mutual feelings towards each other.
Emilia knew him as "Juice"

Betelgeuse is driven far too insane to remember any of this though, so don't expect him to recognize the grown up Emilia.

Remfags are the worst.

Reminder that that smile is only for protecting and marrying.

His list of blessing are too fucking long to post. Mind if I just show you the spoiler pastebin?

Mimi is the Rem for Garfiel.

Agreed.

It was a Rem thread since the beginning, or hadn't you noticed.
Every time I see this posted. Yes, the curtain does look like a bride's veil.

Must suck to be forced to kill your own lover.

Beatrice best girl all day

Was that guys name actually Beetlegeuse?
If so, how did Subaru know his name?

Is there something I'm missing here?

I was a hardcore Emiliafag 4 weeks ago. After these latest episodes, especially with how bitchy emilia has been, and how waifu worthy Rem is, I am now on the Road to Rem.

Perfection, of course.

That would be fine, thank you.

So what did they changed from last episode, I thought the first time we meet BG he does the cutting game? Though I can't say I'm disappointed with his intro, though Rem holding out for so long was kinda dumb. But had to have Subaru meet Puck I guess.

Whats left from here? I don't mind being spoiled. Don't they run into BG's troupe like four more times, or was it condensed, I heard the last scene with his eyes was after he went through like half a dozen loops without reacting because he was mindbroken.

Reminder that people call him a SAO-TIER VILLAIN. And calling his insanity just insanity for nothing while not understanding the context of being a destructive force of nature, Sloth.

400 years ago, Betelgeuse was a good spirit and a friend of Beatrice. She knew him as Juice.
100 years ago Betelgeuse was a Witch Cult member who aided the Elven village. He was close with Emilia's aunt, Foltona. Uncle Juice was a father figure to Emilia.
He became the Bishop of Sloth by consuming the witch factor (which he was not fit for) and tried to fight off two other cult members from attacking the Elven village. One was none other than Regulus, the Bishop of Greed (who Subaru & Reinhardt kill later on) and the other was the Witch of Vainglory, the leader of the cult.
Due to the Witch of Vainglory's ability to manipulate reality to fit her need, Betelgeuse accidentally kills Foltona, his love. This drove Betelgeuse insane.
Shortly after Betelgeuse was driven insane, Emilia loses control of her power upon seeing her aunt's death, and freezes the entire village along with herself.

>L-look guys I fit in.
>Am I fitting in?!
>I watch every single episode
>Go to ever single thread
>BUT I TOTALLY HATE THIS SHOW
come back here when you age 10 years.

He introduced himself? Nearly the first thing he did.

Yeah, whatever you say kiddo. Your beloved series is nothing but trash for edgy kids, and I'm not telling a lie here. so, stay mad faggot.

He introduced himself from the beginning. Subaru was just faking it all along and wanted pity.

>L-look guys I fit in.
>Am I fitting in?!
>I watch every single episode
>Go to ever single thread
>BUT I TOTALLY HATE THIS SHOW
come back here when you age 10 years.

>Faking madness

Subaru was not faking madness. Betelgeuse was just on a whole other level of madness that Subaru's insanity seemed tame in comparison.

Guess real life's pretty edgy, I mean look at all that rape and sex slavery in the middle east. Soo edgy

Post your dankest VICTORY memes.

how did so many people miss that he introduced himself? tons of people were asking the same thing the other day.