If Sup Forums knows what makes a great anime, manga or LN. Why doesn't Sup Forums create it?

I've noticed Sup Forums complain about tired old plots, moeshit, harem crap with a faggot MC, fantasy settings with pretty boy MC that it pretty much a Gary stu and everything other shit plots under the sun.

Let's here Sup Forums's original plots and stories.

You seem to know what you'd like

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=byAfC5yW_hw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boy, Girl, Phone, Dimensions, Nature, Love, etc.

Because if you write an LN that isn't Japanese no one will give a fuck about it

*hear*

Melody is underrated

I don't have an original story I just wanted to say that

/thread

Katawa Shoujo

I think there is an important difference between knowing how to make something good and knowing when something was bad. You don't have to be a chef to say that your food was shit.

Pic unrelated

I want crazy shit that only goes up in scale. It's the most fun to watch. And the best friend of the mc has to get a girl and not die or be useless. Best friend characters always get shafted.

Sup Forums doesn't. They think they know. But you can't tell stupid people they're stupud. They also don't understand the difficulty of writing specifics. They only know general information. There's also how they don't understand greater audience over a niche one.

ok so there's this boy

Why don't Manga writers and studios target English audiences? They'd make so much more money

What is this?
I need more

What a fucking joke. They do, don't you notice it? Tell me what the most popular anime is.

Dragon Ball Z or Naruto but that's only because of Toonami

your acting like Sup Forums is one sole person or a group of people with the exact same taste its the complete opposite it's just people shitting on each others taste.

there will never be a anime,manga, or light novel that Sup Forums can all say they love because one faggot will find a way to hate it.

Check it!
Here is my original LN plot set in medieval fantasy setting

Its about a old prospector named Gus
Never married
Never plans too
His only love is finding gold and other treasures.
Monsters have tried to catch him over the years
He ran and hid from them every chance he got because he refused to be scared away and not dig for gold and jewels and sets up traps to make theirs a living hell.
He helps out young adventurers if he comes across them low on supplies or needing help.
Often he knows all the monsters weak and strong points and gives tips on how to exploit them.
Mostly he'll just explain how he lived surrounded by monsters for so long
"Aw heck youngster, Ol' Gus doesn't know about book readin' or how to eat at a fancy restaurant but he sure as heck isn't dumb! Heck, I've been called dirty, lazy, smelly, shifty, kooky, spooky & Chinese but one thing I ain't never been called is dumb!"
"Them thar monsters never got Ol Gus!"
*cue geezer laugh and knee slapping*
Suddenly Adventurers hears a commotion
See a bunch of monsters try to throw a net over old prospector
He dodges it effortlessly
They watch dumbfounded as the monsters ignore them and try and fail to catch old prospector as he runs away yucking, his pots and pans clanging together as he scampers off with monsters hot on his trail.

Thoughts?

>they

It's not anime enough for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=byAfC5yW_hw

They've tried and failed to make studios specifically for the west.

stopped reading after the 4th line ResidentSleeper

How could they know what the English audience likes when the English audience can't even understand Japan audiences?

Because they did it would be considered western and therefore not actually anime

Should I turn the monsters into horny monster girls?

[citation needed]

/thread

I think you just need to make a better hook or write more to see.

it feels like the dwarf from Dungeon Meshi got his own light novel.

boondocks is anime

I like it user. But it all comes down to the execution, a wonderfull idea can become shit, if not properly executed.
Also, you need side characters.

bro you don't even know the difference between 'to' and 'too'

learn some basic grammar then try to write a fucking animuu u fucking weeb

A goblin is transported to the modern world and wrecks havoc. The Japanese prosecute it and try to understand why it did it what it did. Then it leads to execution.

Because critiquing things and creating things are two very different skills.

English isn't my first language
But I'll learn to master it eventually

Trust me. Sup Forums won't care about this shit
Bring it to ANN or MAL

Episode 1
Gary Stu finally fucks Mary Stu

Episodes 2-11
Things begin going gradually downhill

Episode 12
Everything crashes and someone dies, maybe everybody

I would like to see an anime about the rise and fall of the USSR where all the characters are replaced with cute girls.
There will be yuri undertones, too.
However all the violent and sad events that occurred will still occur just as violently (execution of the royal family, gulags, Holodomor, KGB etc.)
There would be slapstick comedy throughout causing a large disconnect between the horrible things happening and the overall happy tone.

Faito, user-kun!

Lets hear your premises for a LN then, nerd

No protagonist or multiple protagonist
no shitty weeb humor like girls hitting pervert men
no transported from japan shit if its fantasy
No highschool setting
Make a male character that isn't a mary sue or unfunny weeb humor
Make a female character that isn't a mary sue or tsundere

Boom that's it, now just add dialogue possibly with fighting scenes. Literally any dialogue will do since you now have non garbage characters and setting.

>They'd make so much more money
No, they wouldn't, you retard. The English-speaking market is not willing to pay the same prices, and lowering it to the prices they are willing to pay would result in a net loss. This is the same argument as "THEY SHOULD STOP TARGETING OTAKU AND TARGET NORMAL PEOPLE!" - it does not work, get that through your head.

Sounds too niche for watchers to understand unless they knew USSR's history.

OK here's my anime idea
12 year old kid always wanted to meet his deadbeat dad who ran away when he was a baby
he is a stubborn outcast all of his life with a demon living inside him
he has to take a test to become a ninja so he can meet his dad
he meets 2 friends during the test
there is a pedo snake wizard that curses him during the hunger-games-esque portion of the test.
he passes the test with flying colors with his friends
him and his friends learn about this thing called Gaf
gaf is the magic power thing of the universe
he meets his dad and when he doe s it releases the demon inside him
his friends and dad team ui to beat the demon with the power of friendship

but its not over yet the pedo snake wizard wants MCs friends butt so he captures him
To be continued

>no protagonist
Already shit
Don't even need to read more to know it sucks

cute feminine looking boy

see

Sounds like you have too much going on. Compact and cut will make it better.

Okay here is my manga idea

It's about a heavy metal boy band called "Man Love" none of them are pretty boys but rugged and manly men that make Metal Music with Boy Band lyrics.

>American education

Who likes metal these days?

That's just Naruto
Not original

So Metalocalypse?

I learned nothing about the USSR but we relearned everything about the American Revolution and the Holocaust every year. History classes were shit at least in my school

Scandinavia

you suck

90% of anime protagonist are dogshit, the other 9% are women and 1% rance tier

They were just a metal band that got big like the Beatles.

They played metal and only metal

>tfw they teach that the holocaust was bad when it was all for the greater good
Education is terrible in the sense of long term, but it's all for the short term.

>I learned nothing about the USSR
Same down here. Learnt all about Hitler and Mussolini, though.

You swallow

So idol anime? Not too original.

Noted

In the same vein as this:
An anime that covers the history of mankind with an all female cast.

>history of mankind
If I wanted to watch a documentary, I would want a documentary, user.

>all female cast

dropped

lurk more faggot

I'm talking about 2D user. Don't tell me you aren't interested in seeing loli mongols rape and pillage.

Here is my LN plot
It's about King Arthur

King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table trapped in the Cave of Glass by the evil enchantress Queen Morgana. The wizard Merlin, unable to free King Arthur and the Knights himself, searches the timeline for replacement Knights. Merlin finds the quarterback of the New York Knights football team, Arthur King, as a suitable replacement. Merlin transports Arthur King and his teammates to Camelot after one of their football games and appoints Arthur King as their leader, with his teammates as the new Knights of the Round Table, and assigns them the task of freeing the true King and Knights. To do so, they must find the 12 Keys of Truth, one for each knight that only the knight in question can initially touch. Once all the keys are found, the real knights will be free and the team will return home. In the meantime, they pledge "....fairness to all, to protect the weak and vanquish the evil". The Knights are armed with special armor and are able to summon their respective creatures at any time when in battle armor. These animals, such as King Arthur's dragon, are emblazoned on their shields.

We already have Fate, try again.

Hey, you could be onto something here

>mc gets transported into magic medieval Europe while keeping from previous world as he was apparently some kinda super veteran
>mc decides to live slice of life style as it was not hero summoning trope
>mc is NOT retarded
im thinking basically one punch man but isekai
where ppl have a hard time and he takes down the enemy like it's nothing and moves on

Fate has a football team from the future?

There are a few isekai like that, they're underrated for a reason though, user. And that's because they're SoL. It's not interesting enough to be on the top.

that sounds awesome actually

harry potter?

Reminder that Harry Potter is Isekai

You make a convincing case user

>After sleeping for 800 years, a dragon awakens from hibernation.
>In the time she has been asleep, the surrounding people have come to worship her as a god.
>She is also a loli.
>As she feels no particular love for humans, she rules over them with an iron fist.
>Adventurers attack!
>Forces one to breed with a bull so the dragon can have a pet minotaur.
>Slathers another in honey and leaves them out in the sun to die.
>Allows another to live and serve her, but only if he tears out his intestines with his bare hands.
>A separatist movement occurs in a small city!
>Genocide the entire city as punishment.
>Her soup is too cold!
>Behead the cook.
It shall be titled "Today, too, the Dragon God rules with an Iron Fist"

There's a girl, and she has sex with a dragon who is also a girl.

That's great user. You've captured the anime-sense perfectly. Now if you finished it, you would be in good hands.

>moeshit

Drink HCl double nigger.

>implying weebs actually pay for anime

also I didn't say anything about targetting normies or changing the price, just translating in house and selling their shit on Amazon and shit

Character
>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she had an ability to go back in time by dying, she mostly wears training jersey.

>a girl who claimed she got transferred to this world from another world, claiming she can always win any games (in actuality by making up new rules during the game), and a neet.

>a girl claiming she always solves another person problem but will make herself looks bad, a self proclaimed loner because of that (even though she always hangs around with a handsome and popular guy, but she said she want something GENUINE)

>a bland and generic girl who somehow attracts a lot of handsome guys. Somehow always do some accident like (accidentally opening bathroom when the guy is bathing, or when the guy is changing, accidentally touching guy chest, crotch, etc)

>MC a regular soldier who refuse to open his helmet, or speaks. Very loyal to its motherland and a bros before hoes kind of guy, and will do any assignment bestowed upon him if it was an order from the kingdom.He only communicate with his gesture

Plot
>One day in the castle, all those girls are gathered there by the king. Royal Priest said that one of them bears the power of hero who can saved the world from the upcoming demon lord. The soldiers and MC have to tend all those girls in the time being, until it revealed who is the real hero among them.

You know the settings

>here
dumb fucking eslposters

That's fucking Game of Thrones

how about a isekai plot with
>teenage protagonist
>slapstick because ANIME and JAPAN
>strong main cast
but with
SERIOUS CHARACTERS
i mean the problem with present day isekai works to me is the lack of EDGE.
they have only physically left the modern world.
its like moving to a nearby city. same shit just recolored

on another note, grimgal is dumb
>gets class training
>cant do shit
come on they got TRAINED to do this specifically or at least to other people who on average are larger than goblins

would you a vn about cute shotas?

>normies

>playing it straight
It's like you don't understand anime at all user. They never play anything straight. It needs to be comedic.

Make them lolis instead, also kill OP for being a fag.

>re:life
>nogamenolife
>oregairu
>generic highschool battle harem
>Kirby
did i get them right?

>Kirby
kek

This is about a talented Japanese mangaka. After becoming disgusted by some local prostitutes, he lost all interest in women and avoided their company completely.

He see's women as flawed creatures and vowed never to waste any moment of his life with them. He dedicated himself to his masterpiece with the main character a beautiful woman.

Ironically, the masterpiece of his life was this story of this woman. Perhaps he sought to correct in ink the flaws he saw in women of flesh and blood.

Whatever the case, he worked so long and with such inspiration on the picture and character of this woman, that it became more beautiful than any woman that had ever lived or been drawn.

As he finished his charcters’s features, they became exquisitely lovely, and he found himself applying the strokes of pen with increasing affection. There before him a woman of such perfection that he who had professed his disdain of all females, fell deeply in love.

However, what irony that he who had scorned women should fall in love with a woman who could never love him in return!

Such a passion could not go unnoticed by the goddess of love. She took pity on the young man.

He falls asleep and dreams of his creation.
Did there appear the glow of life from within the drawing? Was he imagining it?

He awakens the next morning only to find a blank paper. He panics until a hand touches his shoulder scaring him practically out of his skin.

He turns around to see that his creation his perfect woman is real and she loves him just as much as he loves her

>kirby

fpbp

it could be straight but stupid. just not in world also stupid
you know, like when you watch hentai but with friends, unless it becomes literal circlejerk

>This is about a talented Japanese mangaka.
Already bad from this line.

that was the general premise of a manga
>draws perfect waifu
>waifu comes to life
sorry dont know the name

meet me halfway
a loli, a trap and a shota