Reminder that there are people on this board that believe in a magical sky daddy

Reminder that there are people on this board that believe in a magical sky daddy.

You'll grow out of the edgy teenager phase soon enough user.

better than a magical sky pussy

sage slide threads

I'm sick and tired of the religious. I honestly can't believe that people still buy into any religion on earth.

>live for yourself
yeah lol no one does this

>if you're not a universalist pagan you're an atheist!
what does that make the pope then? an atheist?

I'll grow out of logic.

Ok

I believe in God and Jesus. So what? and I don't care if you're an atheist.

You're such a cuck.

>I believe in God and Jesus. So what?
How does it feel to be wrong?

Fuck off, nigger. Go back to Africa or Louisiana or some shit.

show me the logic that says there is no God

>666
Nice try Satan

Sup Forums thinks he is

reported to the LGBT QUEBOCOIS hate-crime poliqcee

Show me the bible verse where it says you will be punished for not accepting Jesus Christ.

Open book test, faggot; human marketing is not divine will.

I feel I'm right and your opinion doesn't matter to me.

Do people still use whisper?

I can't imagine it still being popular..

Atheism gets you nothing. :/

These myths, no matter how flawed/untrue - supported human society for millenia.

Revelation 13:18
Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

>human marketing is not divine will

Guess who wrote the Bible?

quads of truth

Because you're a retard?

Show me a god

Kek 11:7
Thou shalt give it to thine religious faggots. For they are wrong about everything.

Nice try, Satan.

Did I hit a nerve? Apologies.

I unironically believe all gods exist

>Show me the bible verse where it says you will be punished for not accepting Jesus Christ
This some kind of joke right?
John 3
14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.
21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I'm not Satan. I'm Kek. Check out my singles.

a picture of a God would not prove his existence so you're counter-argument is irrelevant. Also, your claim was logic would be replaced and support the existence of no God. So show me the logic that there is no God. If you mean that I can't show a picture of one as your proof, then that is not logic and you ahve no education in logic or theology and are merely angsty and preachy about things you know nothing about.

It says countless times that rejecting Jesus Christ is eternal damnation

Explain to me how valuing nothing is better than valuing something

>dubs
confirmed Satan

Genesis 1:1

Also show me dark matter

>he denies the power of meme magic

I don't dismiss them, I understand what they really are: Gods angels.

>confirmed Satan
Kek 4:20
Wherever there is repetition in numbers, there also will I be.

Prove to me two people love each other. You can't because it resides in the brain of each individual. Just as God does. Something like, I think, therefor I am. I can't rove there is a God, but I can tell you God exists in my heart and mind. What is the obsession though. I accept atheists and never would tell you you're wrong for being an atheist. BTW, I don't read the bible and don't go to church. Just a simple belief.

>God's little angels
>Goes on to curse everyone with a tragic greek fate
sounds like a demon

>"I'm 15 and my head is entirely up my ass. I know everything and you're all wrong"

I would unirionically rather live through the Salem Witch Trials than spend another second in this liberal/secular hellscape

Oh so god is just a feeling and doesn't actually exist.

Ok. Thanks for killing your own point.

Superman is just as real as God. waoh

Why are you here? You like risking jail time to be an edgelord?

How do you know I don't value something. I value my family very highly.

>Oh so god is just a feeling
You are a sophist

No

>There are people who believe in sheer luck making complex life

I'm not even religious but the shit you atheist believe in seems just as insane and ridiculous, faggot.

Most good scientists are agnostic or theists anyways, fuck off to the Rick and Morty Fandom

you are literally retarded if you are over the age of 10 and still believe in god. do you still believe in santa claus too?

If you did then you would value the Father

So I don't go to hell if I don't accept Jesus as my Savior?

>I value my family very highly.
corpses to be a spawn without a church. Like trees without roots

>I'm not even religious but the shit you atheist believe in seems just as insane and ridiculous, faggot.
You're a retard if you think that's how life evolved.

>95% of the planet is literally retarded

Demons are still Gods angels, rebellious angels, but angels non the less.

>life evolved
most animals don't procreate so its retarded to say that nature evolved by itself

they're not cut from the same cloth, but were once bearers of the same title

Matter had to come from somewhere, read Thomas Aquinas' five arguments.

Proving a God is easy, proving that God was the father of Jesus, and that he is indeed the catholic God that is described by the church, that's the hard part.

Reminder that atheism is a commie virus.

Sounds fairly accurate

U CRACKAS TURNED US CHRISTIAN

I can accept that.

If god isn’t responsible for bad people’s actions (muh freewill), how is he responsible for the good that happens?

Santa Claus is a metaphor. God is a being, though this will all fly over your head as you cry for your fuedal chains to be palced over your backs so you can LARP as a communist.

>Matter had to come from somewhere, read Thomas Aquinas' five arguments.
Thomas Aquinas' arguments are fucking stupid. As for matter, how do you know that it came from a God? We could be living in an eternal universe.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.

Nope, I believe God exists, not just a feeling as you say. There just isn't any way to prove it though. That's the pint I was making. So nobody wins. There is really no point in arguing God's existence.

santa claus is real. god is the metaphor you retard

>not having an afterlife

you are an agnostic. this is the definition of agnosticism

Newton's first law states that movement doesn't occur spontaneously.

Something or someone must have been the first "mover" and whatever that thing or being is, it was above the laws of physics, if this phenomenon was caused consciously, then that is God.

An infinite universe seems quite impossible, everything we know so far points to the inevitable heat death of the universe, entropy will always occur.

As long as we don't find an infinite energy source, the universe can not be infinite.

>it would appear that I have become a psychic
okay, worship you saint of gibsmedat and live in your parents house.

Oh shit

Bad actions are a lack of God in your heart, while good actions sometimes can be attributed to having God in your heart.

Don't take the bait niggers.

OK

How does it feel to be a faggot?

What about multiple big bangs? Expansion and then collapse.

Christianity, Judaism, Islam, all the heads of most(all?) religions can go fuck themselves. Not a single one has a something that clearly justifies them over the others as far as legitimacy other than "muh stories." Gotta agree with you OP, and it puts me in a place of incredulity here. Recent example, the "schizo's" posting all this Israel ritual sacrifice shit tied to the vegas shooting makes me want to vomit and is the ultimate slide IMO. Maybe even deliberate. I'm not even beyond believing Mossad/ISIS/Whateverthefuck was involved but to think people in that sort of power position have enough energy to focus on that hocus pocus is immediate bullshit to me. I draw the line at people in power might wanna fuck little kids, not provide blood for moloch. Stupid shit.

Lol.
>we dunno yet
>it's god

And you think you’re completely normal saying that?

>is the evil inside us all normal?
yes

>the universe can not be infinite.

Yes it can.

DUDE EVIL IS LE SATAN

These people are mentally ill

>soviet tactics
enjoy the gulags because' you know too much'

Religion is not meant to be taken literally, it's a way to get people to give more of a fuck about one another and treat one another better than they otherwise would and make the world a better place. It also has advice to create better families and build stronger character. It provides a social function. The problems happen when faggots in fedoras playing marilyn masnon start screaming the obvious that it isn't literally real, and when brainlets and idiot women actually believe it's real and impede scientific progress and do idiotic sperged out shit. Just let it be a loose social function, nod agree, move on, let it go.

God created Satan going by what these people say, so that means god created evil. Doesn’t sound so good to me.

And that isn't met as criticism of your post btw, i agree, its just overwhelming how people digest that info.

Steve Harvey?

If you deny the existence of a greater being you're simply lacking in imagination. Its easy to see how it works. We have cells, then tissues, then organs then organ systems then organism. Cities to countries to continents to planets, to solar systems to galaxies to the universe to who knows how much further. But it just keeps going that's the main thing

Meh, is anybody normal on Sup Forums? It can also be true that someone totally believes in God and still can be evil as hell. So I admit that my statement is wrong. Read what I was answering. The point was that God doesn't necessarily have to be responsible for bad actions of people.

However, if you feel you have the ability to define it, or use "faith" to trust the people before you that have defined it, than you need to think more about why and how you believe what you believe. It's super selfish.

Ah yes, and that God wants me to stop masturbating. Makes sense to me.

Also imagination, that is indeed what it takes for there to be a god.