Thinking about ending it - This Is What Feminism Has Done To The World

I just don't have a drive for life anymore. I'm trying to better myself, I really am, but no progress seems to matter in this world. I'm just a 19 year old NEET virgin who lives with his parents and does online college. I get in arguments with my parents constantly, I hate school, I have no contact with females other than my own mother, I can't drive.

This is what feminism has done.

If this were the 1950s, I would have had a job that allowed me to buy a house, I would have had a beutiful wife who wouldn't have been a whore like modern women, I would have had children who weren't brats. I want to go back to an older time. A time were I could have hope for the future, not the despair I have now. I just want to love and be loved, is that too much to ask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
vice.com/en_us/article/3bj5yv/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253
intellectualtakeout.org/blog/college-educated-women-cant-find-good-men
wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704409004576146321725889448
youtu.be/Q33SoblaZbU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol you are young, focus in goals not in motivations, one at a time

stop browsing this board and pick up a hobby. this place will only make your mindset worse

You're right. Life is bleak and meaningless OP. None of this matters anymore. Your future has been squandered away by the tribe and left you feeling empty and weak.

But I know what it takes to feel strong OP..

Hurting those that have it better than you will ease your suffering. You know what you have to do..

Fuck off Elliott

Look faggot gtfo pol. You cant handle it and working so gtfo until you can hold down a job. Take pride in your life. I am about to marry a former neet who has a job abd I suck his dick every night. I'm only about a 7 out of 10 but I bet you can find an 8 if you work hard and get fit.

Coward

Run away and live in the woods a while. It helps

I'd have a 10/10 wife if it weren't for feminism, guys.

show bobs and vagene

t. A Man

Good advice, but stop roleplaying as a woman, Jim.

>i cant drive
IT WUZ DA FEMINYISTS
you are 19 do something with your life instead of crying on fucking Sup Forums

You are a baby still. Stop whining and get your shit together and get out on your own. Many more years worth living. Don't be a fucking quitter.

kill a bunch of jews lol

19 and a virgin huh? Sounds to me like you need some sexual coaching from an older man. Maybe me? I think we can bring out your potential we just need to give you a few man on man orgasms.

Can I see a photo of you in Speedo's?

Tits our get out slut

Find purpose, then find discipline

No my body and image are completely his, red pill your own catholic girl. A few good dickings and a decent catholic girl will be loyal and ready to produce lots of red pilled babies for you.

Suicide is easy.

It's living that is difficult.

If you think the women in the picture you posted are hard to get, then you're severely undermining your abilities and being needlessly self-deprecating, faggot. Unless you're literally Kaitlyn Jenner, these bitches can be swoon with a few fancy words, jokes, and a flash of money.

I mean, I'm assuming you think those women are hot, unless you posted that pic to resemble modern feminism.

In any case, women like that are a dime a dozen, and that's not the slut you're going to want to marry anyway. You're going to end up marrying a semi-autistic, tomboyish type of woman if you want a stable, happy marriage. The overly feminine, "hot chicks" are garbage and worth nothing more than a simple lay. These women are why are the divorce rates are so high, and their male Chad counterparts are in the same boat.

you sound like a feminist complaining about sexism. If anything, they're more correct than you.
you say "I can't" too many times to blame others.

where's the jews did feminism jpg when you need it?

Underrated.

stick around for the happenings

google to the rescue

>Suicide is easy.
Depending on the circumstances, it may not be so easy. No guns where I live, for instance.

post feet with timestamp

if you're gonna off yourself create a happening

posting cause those chicks are hot.

you are young and stupid. you don't know the first thing about life little retard. your balls barely have hair on them and you can't even get a beard yet. life isn't suppose to be easy where everything works and is comfortable. your ancestors had to do unspeakable things simply to survive. meanwhile you've got a comfy life and you're just a dipshit who is upset you can't get your fantasy as easily as you want.

here's something to think about you retard. your little fantasy about muh perfect 1950's women is all kike propaganda. that NEVER existed. women were always fucking filthy whores and useless as fuck. now they can simply use the legal arm of the government to screw you while they couldn't in the past. women are shit and if that's the only reason why you can think to live then you should just end it. pathetic beta cucks like you are why the west is sinking so cleansing your genes is good

Lol I love you guys I am a slut but only for the love of my life. we red pilled pol loving women have to deal with hiding ourselves from feminists all the time. I want this kid to live. I am greatful for my former neet. I want another girl to have a chance with OP

>This is what feminism has done.

This is what you've done to yourself, user

Dude, you're only 19. Chill out. Being a virgin at that age is only a big deal if you let the degenerate media make you insecure.

The real world is still very much the same, and rewards effort, despite of what feminists would like to make you think it is. Work in improving yourself. Get a good education, a job, keep yourself active and pick up a hobby that allows you to meet good people, travel around the world for a bit, and the rest will come along on its own.

Stop LARPing faggot

The issue, speaking from personal experience in similar shoes a few years ago, is you've reached a point of stagnation, and you don't see yourself going anywhere in life. You're doing the right thing by asking questions, I'll give you what you're after.

What needs to happen, is for you to move forward, and get some momentum in life. Get a taste of victory, and learn to crave it and use that energy to further fuel you forward.

What does forward mean? If you had unlimited time and money, what would you do? All new experiences are uncomfortable and bring an element of fear, so don't worry about that, that's normal. I would suggest attacking your lack of social life like it's a mountain, and your calling is to destroy that mountain. At the end of the day, nobody accomplishes anything worthwhile without positively impacting other people. Think about that.

Also, read books. Like Think & Grow Rich, and other books that make you valuable.

Good luck OP, I'll never meet you but I've got ur back.

OP if you're gonna do one last thing before ending. Take up kick boxing, boxing, jiu jitsu, anything some martial art. You'll take control or your life and get hella fit. Just stop worrying about everyone else and solely on improving yourself.

>19 year old NEET

You are nothing.

Ask a nearly 30 year old NEET who has never worked a job in their entire life anything. I wish I was autistic so I could use that as an excuse for my pathetic life, but I can't. I live with my parents, they're wealthy enough but it won't last forever and my mom spends all my dad's money still. I'm pretty sure my dad has some form of autism as well, as he doesn't seem to give a shit about my current situation and never motivated me to do anything, that said I blame no one but myself for my current situation.

Five years ago I could have gotten into medical school if I wanted, didn't get in the first time I applied, and I could have gotten in if I applied again, but I never did and ever since then I've been a full time NEET, though I was pretty much one before that anyways.

If there is nothing else to look forward to, join the military or law enforcement. Just go along with it, we will need good people in those parts of government when things go bad. (they always do)

Stop cucking yourself. Get a routine going. Get a fucking job and go talk to girls. They want human interaction too.

TRAINED THEM SLUTS

You're a filthy cock pig

Hope you get gang raped and killed By niggers

The fact that you are seeing that you need to do better is a start.

You need to start doing physical shit, either work or gym. Physical exertion will give you a sense of completing something and this will grow into other parts of your life.

Stop blaming others, take ownership of your faults and do something about it..

Dont worry about the pussy, it will come in due time.

Right now you are thinking girls and pussy will make you happy but it wont. You have to be happy and ok with yourself first and a female will only add to that..stop believing that a female will make your life better.

You are in a slump because you ate doing shit with your life and you lash out at your parents because you blame others..

Own your shit and get to work

>that never existed
it absolutely did, back then women had to be good wives and mothers if they wanted men's money, now they steal it through the state.

do you create things .. art, music etc?
when I was jobless I still created things of value which I later sold.

The highest rates in the world are in Korea and Japan. No guns there, either.

I'm pretty sure you have:
- rope and a doorknob
- darknet markets or opiate dealers
- train tracks
- tall buildings with roof decks or balconies, cliffs, or bridges
- highway overpasses
- a charcoal grill, a car, and some duct tape
- pool-cleaning acid and bath sulfur, a car, and some duct tape
- acetone and hydrogen peroxide

The possibilities are endless, really.

But if you are able to plan for that, then you are probably able to plan for something more useful.

And if you are considering killing yourself anyway, you can do anything you want-- if it doesn't work or makes your life even worse, you can always just kill yourself later anyway.

"The thought of suicide is a great consolation: by means of it one gets through many a dark night."

>Right now you are thinking girls and pussy will make you happy but it wont. You have to be happy and ok with yourself first and a female will only add to that..stop believing that a female will make your life better.

Yep. This right here. It's okay to get a quick dip of the stick every now and then, but being desperate for pussy when you're not happy with who you are will only get you into shitty relationships with thots and whores, or you'll end up being an asshole and hurting the girl that comes into your life.

Nothing of value, I build and paint scale models, ships, aircraft, tanks, etc. but I don't sell them, as it wouldn't be worth it and my stuff isn't that great.

I've made money as a NEET by selling parts of my old Lego collection online, I made about $10,000 over the years doing that, but it's nothing all that great. I only have $2,000 of that left in paypal. I mostly used that money to buy models / electronics and stuff so I wouldn't spend my dad's money. I don't like being a financial burden.

I could start selling minerals online, that's what my mom does but she makes jack shit doing it, less than minimum wage on ebay / etsy selling to new age retards in her small shop, and dealing with those whackos is not fun. They send her strange requests and messages all the time.

I have a degree in geology too, but all that knowledge is now gone, wasted because it was all pointless and I never did anything with my degree. I made straight As in my classes, could have easily done graduate school or something...

Not even sure I'd be able to get a job at this point, I have zero experience, no resume, nothing to even put on it so who the fuck would hire me? Fucking high school kids that worked at burger king have more job experience than me.

>19 yrs old

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

gtfo you fucking child.

user please don't hurt your self
Seek counseling if it stays like this and I mean real help not random people on the internet
Also get a sex robot

>19 years old
chill out senpai you've got time. but don't procrastinate too much. your goal is to accumulate wealth and real estate as much as you can. when I was your age I was smoking, drinking and banging 10s. oh and learn to drive don't be a pussy

woah now that's what I call edge

>Thinking about ending it
>19 year old

Fun Fact: Late teens to early twenties is when most mental illnesses manifest if your going to get any!

feminism comes from critical theory which was invented by the frankfurt school. If the purpose of feminism was to help women then there would be outrage over pic related. Know thy enemy to overcome them: cultural marxism and the long march

Fuck. Do you not have a father, user? Why is it always on me to give you basic fucking advice as a man.

Disregard women.
Get a job.
Get educated.
Improve your body in your free time.
Imbibe quality media.

Fucking commit to it. Fix your diet and lift/exercise with the goal of being ripped as fuck. Do your job with the sole purpose of outperforming your coworkers, this way you can tell your boss to promote you and there isn't shit they can say back to you. Decide that you really care about being a stand out student in your courses.

Your problem sounds like nothing more than being a weak willed little bitch. Stop being a weak willed little bitch.

is it wrong i the urge to sniff her butthole?

also ending it is just giving into feminism. its what they want men to do.

OP you are right. It is indefinitely harder to achieve the American dream in 2017 compared to the 1950s. We are literally living life on hard mode. What you can't do is fall in the trap Elliot did. Elliot was overtaken by the demonic spirits that feminism has caused. The Bible clearly states women are basically objects and to submit to man, be owned by man, be dominated by man, etc (all while taking care of her of course). This is why (((they))) are pushing for feminism so much. To turn the alpha white male species into beta faggots like Elliot. Wake the fuck up bro. Become a NatSoc and start gaming women whenever you are out. The rejections you'll go through are worth it once you land some hot pussy.

You have to start somewhere. Stop the fucking self loathing..we all have some skill..

Challenge yourself to get a job..anything. my bestbuy always had good looking chicks maybe try there..youll be working meeting people, interacting and maybe get a sweet discount.

Stop talking and act. Indecision and doing nothing is the way of the coward..you have a lot of time

You are very simple minded, women don't just wanna fuck you because it's 1950. Everything you have said requires HARD WORK

Ooh fun fact, our brains dont fully develop until you are 30. Thats when logic hits you and by then you will have lost friends and family and then know real pain..this aint shit right now

So apply to graduate schools. If you get a funded PhD, you don't have to pay for anything.

Or learn a trade. Community college is cheap.

Or learn to code; it's practically blue-collar work for autists anyway; all hands-on work building stuff with minimal political skill or connections needed.

Or tutor people online in whatever random subjects people are paying for. You can just learn it yourself before teaching them if it's old material you haven't reviewed in a while -- it's a decent way to refresh your knowledge in a given field.

Or be someone's remote virtual assistant. Or do contract research work. I've even done odd jobs for other business owners before while trying to get a company off the ground and in need of cash flow -- the sorts of hourly rates you can charge are much higher than for normal jobs, though the work is less consistent.

Making small amounts of money is relatively easy if you think carefully about what sorts of jobs people do and who pays them and why. And if your living costs are low enough, It's harder when you are making $150k-250k/year and can't figure out anything better anymore-- then you've really hit a wall. But at least a livable one, in material terms.

Society has a lot of different niches. It takes effort and active inquiry to explore them though, and strength of character to commit to one and follow through. Research suggests that these characteristics can be developed over time.

Truth be told, after a while you just stop caring about rejections. Don't have a scarcity mentality. Don't get oneitis -- don't get attached to anyone until you are certain that she is already attached to you. There is always another girl.

Real men seek respect not love - try adapting your goals to your current reality.

>getting married
>working
Those things make men more unhappy especially when half the money you earn is going towards bills, mortgage, kids, and a wife that will end up leaving you with the child support bill and her alimony

What will you do with your spare cash and time? Playing video games, drinking beer and eating cheap food just to fill the stale hole of depression while trying to ignore the fact that you're balding, getting fat and your life is halfway over and also realising that you wasted your youth slaving away for nothing

The NEET life is the true life. If there was a purpose and reason to live then you surely won't find that in the modern day western society

Seeking respect is just another way of making your self-worth dependent on others and their perceptions of you. Don't seek respect -- seek self-respect.

how much in autismbux can you make in australia?

Get a job dumbass. Finish the online classes in your spare time. Save as much money as you can and put it toward a gym membership and anabolic steroids (plenty of places to buy online if you do your research). You'll feel better in 6-9 months.

interesting, just keep branching out into different areas.
I started out having to make home repairs because well, letting another man come into your residence and fix things for you is humiliating for me personally.

I watched videos and had general competence of things so I eventually enjoyed making improvements not just repairs. Fast forward a few years, I got a general contractor license and will have enough for a family and stay at home wife.

just progress, I tried everything and still don't love it but I love what it got me.

Men rule the world and give women privileges, get over it.

Learn a real trade like welding. The trades are coming back and you will make some good cash.

Every fag said Ill go to school because I know internets and trades are beneath me and now men cant even change a fucking tire.

Stop looking at the finish line and grand picture..concentrate on one thing at a time and that will build on itself.

Also, stop fucking complaining about everything

bro, its called online dating. Find ugly gook online, impregnate her. Now you have wife

youtube.com/watch?v=VYfF06CPHMo

You can waive alimony in prenups now, as long as your wife is also working. Let's be honest: only the upper-middle class of jobs can support single-earner households anymore. So your wife will be working. A decent prenup only costs about $1000-1500 -- about an order of magnitude less than the average idiot spends on their wedding party in the first place. So don't let that be an obstacle to you.

Could simply grab her by the pussy but other men rule over you and gave her privileged exemptions.

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/

Don't fuck up your Hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis in the process.

For me personally, 500mg of Indole-3-Carbinol and 2 whey protein shakes a day morning+evening have been enough to get decent gains without messing with hormones.

Cheaper, too. And no needles for someone to find and break up with you over.

All society is a reflection of the men that make it. If all men choose to kill themselves in the face of these societal issues...guess what happens that society.

Also this is underrated. Electrical work, machine operators, welding, plumbing, etc. Be humble and don't piss off older people in the field and you'll be able to learn how the local unions and firms work and climb your way up over time. You can make 2x more than the average cubicle lackey with basically no college debt.

Ahhhhh to be 19 again. I'd like to go back and kick some sense into my younger dumbass self. You got a few years to figure this shit out kiddo... 3 to 4 max but thats it. Throw your cock out there see what bites. Careful now, mind the traps. Grow some balls, maybe start drink Monster or Red Bull yellow and sort you self out.

They're arguably harming themselves at this point--

vice.com/en_us/article/3bj5yv/youre-single-because-there-arent-enough-men-253

intellectualtakeout.org/blog/college-educated-women-cant-find-good-men

wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704409004576146321725889448

Incidentally, this also means you don't need a college degree to get a girlfriend, as long as you have some kind of profession and interesting things to talk about.

There is literally an oversupply of career-oriented women looking for men.

$840 fortnightly
I live cheap and simply, nowadays i just work out (for the upcoming race war), i grow my own food and supplied myself with gear to survive the system collapses
Learning self sustainability cured my depression, i found something that put a meaning to my life

Dude, figure out a way to earn some fucking money and take advantage of the situation. All women are whores? Great! $500 and you get to fuck a 10. Eros.com, baby. The 1950's sucked. Your children wouldn't be brats? Where do you think the Boomers came from? You live in the best time in all of human history. Learn some skills, stop being a pussy, and start your own business.

Don't expect it to be easy if you do. But if you stay humble and keep your word to people and put in your share of effort, you should do ok.

> I want to go back to an older time. A time were I could have hope for the future, not the despair I have now. I just want to love and be loved, is that too much to ask?

You would have been a faggot, whiny, bitch of a failure in the 1950s just like you are today.

Be a fucking man, christ.

Seriously this

The "golden age" 50s produced the retards fucking up the planet right now, don't be cucked like them

No offense OP but you sound like a pussy. Man the fuck up, that attitude won't get you anywhere for sure
Nothing is given to you in this life, you must take it

Yeah the world is looking pretty bad right now, but its not all down the drain. You've still got a long life ahead of you, just pick up a hobby, play video games, or whatever- do things that make you happy. Not all girls have been brainwashed by feminism- Just look at Lauren Southern, Brittany Pettibone, and plenty more. Things will get better just give it time, try not to think too negatively about things. If you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right.

> I just want to love and be loved
You don't love yourself, yet you expect others to love you, learn to love yourself first.

sweet deal. I also grow my own food and so do my neighbors but that's common here.

>Not all girls have been brainwashed by feminism
just the hot ones, unfortunately

Best advice you'll ever get: Be angry. Be angry at some group or someone for something you're passionate about. You'll get the motivation to do something to fuck them up which will better your life trust me

I see what you did there.

gay?

sex is just an unregulated market these days. the price of good pussy is way too high. sexual inflation one might call it. social conservatism is a way to regulate that market.

>hot

they need to go intowood chippers

their medical expenses alone will be 70% of the federap budget by 2020 at about 300$ a day or three times gen y per capita income

This is a world famous kpop group Sistar. Making summer jams for years before they disbanded. Bora is god tier Asian hottie. Watch touch my body on the tube. Rub one out you’ll be fine. youtu.be/Q33SoblaZbU

we have different taste

Don't expect things to get easier as time progresses, you should always want greater challenges to make you stronger.

You can't look back at in time and wish things were less challenging because then nothing is making you a better person.

You have to be able to navigate today's world and win, you have to be clever, with endurance, with intelligence and wisdom, you must be the best of the best in todays competitive world or go home.

It's more common for people to grow food in rural Australia but the ice pandemic has sort of made that become less likely. In the cities and big towns most people rely on their supermarkets, restaurants and take away to eat.

I'm similar to my dad, he would always tell me to never let money control me and would always rant on about the banks been the biggest thieves.

Japan isn't even top 20...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_suicide_rate