If you live in suburbs you are a racist

Rural and suburban retards BTFO, this video is #1 trending on Canada's youtube HAHAHAHAHA!

youtube.com/watch?v=ETR9qrVS17g

I swear I thought this was an older George Little from that movie Stuart Little

nobody wants to live near baboon enclosures, retard!

I was expecting it to be somewhat related to E. Michael Jones' Slaughter of Cities, but of course it's made by some obnoxious homosexual shitlib so it's devoid of any intelligence.

Who is (((Adam))) to decide that instead of being Polish, or being German, or being Italian, that people are "white?" But of course this lardo with a stupidly vertical hairstyle is too consumed by anti-white animus to see that "whites" were victims of suburbanisation and not whatever this dumbass is claiming

Also, why is it called "College Humor?" There wasn't a single joke up to the point that I stopped watching

>HOW DARE YOU LIVE IN A NICE AREA THAT WAS PROMOTING RACISM
>Good thing it's illegal now
>B-B-BUT YOU'RE STILL HORRIBLE FOR IT.

I don't get the logic here. My suburbs are pretty wide spread and have a lot of small Korean shops and other shit too.

Adam is a fucking loser lol.

Mexican and I've always lived in the suburbs, even my parents knew living around other mexicans in the city is a shit idea

>koreans

Koreans and other white asian groups benefit from systems of white privilege. I bet you have very few to no blacks or hispanics in your neighbourhood proving the video right.

Explains a lot about Canada then. That guy looks like a total faggot with HIV

t. self hating cuck

He's American. Also check youtube trending, I'm pretty sure it's trending on australias youtube as well.

There is Hispanics and a few blacks here and there

I am a racist everywhere I live

It doesn't really speak about the current rising income for minorities, decline in poverty. No mention about black people migrating to the suburbs (following the second great migration) or changing demographics. Just seems to imply you gotta let black people in with white people, no self determination.

Also no point in the video, should the white guy give up his house or downsize?

Why should I want to live in a bad area, just because other members of my race are there?

Youtube fixes the trending tab for "approved" videos. Otherwise it would be full of Pewdiepie and other e-celeb videos

Adam is a revolting Homosexual with an annoying and stupid hairstyle someone should throw him into a pit full of deadly spikes.

You want a joke? Adam Conover actually has no authority on any of the shit he talks about ever. This pudgy beta male cock goblin cherry picks liberal (((sources))) to support his poor strawman arguments.

Adam has a B.A. in Performance art. Adams father has a PhD in Marine Biology, Adams Mother has a PhD in Botany, Adams sister has a PhD in Physics. Adam apparently describes himself as "the only member of the family without a PhD." The guy is a fucking failure by his own standards!

Ha ahaha FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WH*TE people

Also probably one of the fattest faggots I have seen in a while

>implying systemic poverty has nothing to do with da welfare state

All about race

lol about sums it up

Of course this would be ((fed)) to a leaf

Did you even watch the video you literal mouth breather? Black people are discriminated in regards to housing even in the modern day, Trump was even sued for discriminating against black tenants in his buildings.

>Who is (((Adam))) to decide that instead of being Polish, or being German, or being Italian, that people are "white?"
The best part is we're not even allowed to be White now, because "white people don't exist, it's a social construct".

I have heard that before and you are taking the situation out of context sorry try again.

Why do you deny the right of communities to enforce the standards they want? Are you a friendless loser who got excluded from the cool kids in high school?

He makes a valid point actually. Wealthy rural and suburban retards are only well off after several generations of them have accumulated enough resources, whereas wealthy city people are well off due to their ultra high IQ alone.

To be fair, "white" is a social construct in a way that things like "Polish" or "Irish" are not, so it's easier to move from one construct (white) to another even more meaningless ones (oneracethehumanraceoneracethehumanrace)

Fat Paul Phoenix?

Niggers always had the opportunity to move up.

>Adam Ruins Everything
More like "Adam Reads A Cracked Article That's Ten Years Old."

Cracked was ok if you were a teenager 10 years ago though, it wasn't what it is now

Fucking saving that image

Hold on, let me make sure adblock is enabled first

Daily reminder:

Isreal ethnostate = acceptable and something that should be protected, by American taxpayers to the tune of 40 billion dollars, even if it means the genocide of palestinians including women and children.

All white small suburb = LITERALLY HITLER BRING IN SECTION 8 HOUSING PEOPLE TO DIVERSIFY THE SCHOOLS

wtf.. based jew william levitt... proof that Jews are not only white but also our allies...?

what if Jews are behind open borders and mass immigration cause they want to awaken the white man so we kill all non whites???

"President Bill Clinton started a program in 1994 called “Moving to Opportunity Initiative,” which moved thousands of mostly African-American families from government projects to higher-quality homes in safer and less racially segregated neighborhoods in several counties across the country."

"The 15-year experiment bombed. A 2011 study sponsored by HUD found that adults using more generous Section 8 vouchers did not get better jobs or get off welfare. In fact, more went on food stamps. And their children did not do better in their new schools. Worse, crime simply followed them to their safer neighborhoods, ruining the quality of life for existing residents."

Lefties are opposed to Israel though

>white Asians
I always knew that once whites have been minoritized they'd go for the chinks.

Well yeah that's the point, the only thing we're allowed to be is niggers.
That's why out culture is nigger culture.

They destroyed our ethnic social networks by dispersing us to the four winds and breaking up our voting blocks, and paved over our ethnic cultures with Jewish bullshit produced in California, all so that we would have no place to turn when the great miscegenation push started.

It's pretty obvious whats going to happen when you break down the natural resistance against marrying outside your ethnic group by gaslighting you into thinking you're "white" then a few generations later say that it's "racist" for whites to prefer dating white people, all while inisting that your kids take part in nigger rituals and consume nigger culture.

You can't beat a Polish father over the head with the RACIST club when he freaks out because his daughter brings home an Irish kid, but convince him that all whites are the same and now you can start beating him with it when he freaks out because she brought him a nigger. Now he has to keep his mouth shut.

>If you live in suburbs you are a racist
You literally have to have a low IQ if you didn't understand the message the video was trying to convey.
Literally low IQ.

Tell me the message because I didn't watch the video since I hate that fags face.

the post you replied to sums it up

Oh FUCK OFF. There are spics,, chinks and poos in my suburb. None of them have problems with it being white.

Honestly suburban life really is soulless garbage. Section 8 is making it worse, too. Rural life always has and always will be the best life.

Who is this homosexual?

>You can't beat a Polish father over the head with the RACIST club when he freaks out because his daughter brings home an Irish kid, but convince him that all whites are the same and now you can start beating him with it when he freaks out because she brought him a nigger. Now he has to keep his mouth shut.

Not necessarily, he can still insist that his children date only "whites," but this wish obviously doesn't have the same impact and isn't as inherently understandable as wanting them to date only fellow Poles.

why does that faggot look like the kid from a christmas story?

It's souless garbage by design.
The whole point was to dissolve urban European ethnic communities and turn them into generic "White Americans". Force Italians, Poles, Irish, and Germans to live in the same communities, marry each other and dilute their traditions to the point they're meaningless replacing them with baseball/football/niggerball and barbecues. Maybe that's all the old WASP elite originally intended (who knows when it comes to Aryan blood craving Anglos), but the Jews clearly turned it into a machine to further white genocide.

Multiculturalism would never work regardless of race. The country was fucked as soon as non-Anglos started coming in.

>schools are more segregated today
>because we passed laws making school segregation illegal
Why do we listen to the race baiters any more?

This.

It works if you don't interbreed with others.

Our whole neanderthal civilization was fucked as soon as homo sapience started coming in.
Neanderthal was original white man.
Homo sapience is half-nigger half-kebab.

There wasn't any persuasive argument to the video other than trying to persuade you of the racist history of housing markets in the US. The video is correct: housing markets in the US were and still are affected by racism (both historical racism and current racism).
Presumably, this is meant to act as factual support to some agenda, such as reparations, though no agenda is stated in the video.

das it mayne

That dude peddles mischaracterizations and half truths. I'm done listening to that garbage.

his entire narrative falls apart when you look at how well asians are doing

>current racism
If you fucksticks don't stop doing this shit you are only making yourself look fucking stupid. There used to be redlining, it has been illegal for over fifty years. I used to live in a semi upscale condominium complex and about thre or four years ago I had someone tell me"this place is getting darker" I didn't think much of it, and then at Christmas time just about every package I ordered from Amazon came up missing. I am almost positive it was the black guy downstairs because I watched him steal the kindle and like the cops pointed out I couldn't prove anything but that. I fucking moved. It was some HUD program to relocate them out of inner cities. You can take them out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of them.

>Dude what if the U.S. was the Balkans and had no centralization and never became an economic superpower lol

His "citations" are always links to (((news))) stories, you ever notice that? And most of the time it's Salon and Huffpo.

Yeah, 100 years ago blacks had trouble getting loans for homes for about a decade in some specific areas...this explains why they are poor today and live in shitty neighborhoods everywhere in the world and throughout history. adam ruined it. whites should let their suburbs be blacked or they are racist.

>a neighborhood is too white
Fuck it. I'm a nazi now. This pushed me over the edge. This has to stop by any means necessary. I join you Sup Forums, as long as you can make this stop.

These people are haven't even explained what is so bad about ''racism''
Notice how everything these sub-human leftists say relies on the assumption that ''racism'' is some kind of an important thing that we have all agreed on as being bad.
They never actually explain why ''racism'' is bad.
Fuck niggers. Fuck kikes. Fuck off, liberal faggots.

Fucking Indians and Arabs too, I have no idea what the hell Adam is trying to convey here

I'm literally fucking brown and I'm tired

You fuckers can lynch me in a decade for all I care, I'm tired of all this shit. Adam can eat a dick.

He doesn't know how the subprime mortgage crisis happened, does he?

Pretty sure he was being ironic you mongoloid

I'm fairly sure this video is fundamentally right, even if it oversimplifies.

You dolts need to separate out your hostility against blacks from the truth of their historic treatment. Many of the reasons you loathe blacks today are rooted in the fact that they got absolutely fucking dumpstered in the 20th century by this kind of policy.

You might say "well the asians and Jews did too but they're doing alright". Of course, those are the literal smartest people on earth. For normal people or below-average people, crawling your way back is extremely hard.

I respect your anxiety about blacks, but don't let it cloud your judgement about reality. FDR's redlining fucked them incredibly hard, and today you're living with the consequences.

Glad to have us with you, friend.

Of course, what Adam doesn't mention is that suburbs are also vastly safer than anywhere else in the states, basically because they're predominantly white, jewish, and asian. I really wish US media would properly discuss the crime rate of nonwhite populations of the USA; It's the elephant in the room. Once it gets discussed in the mainstream media, I assure you BLM and all the kneelers will sing a different tune altogether.

Yeah...okay, this is fair. I'm just mad that it implies a majority white community as being an inherently bad thing.

Like, that sorta shit isn't what soldiers died in World War 2 for. So their grandkids could wake up and say "THIS COUNTRY IS TOO WHITE"

That being said...this video isn't that bad overall.

>Opening lines
>"Insuffrably white"
why are you white faggots ok with this? If someone said "insuffrably Japanese" in the states, you'd publicly lynch him. If someone tried it here, we'd force him to apologize, then take his own life.

What the shit is wrong with you people?

What a faggot Leaf ignoring basic economics when it comes to poverty . Hey I forgot Cancuck is a welfare state after all . Welfare for all seems to be the answer , in Cancuck . Now you have American style ghettos enjoy dumbass it will gt worse .

Yes, long ago they were discriminated against and USA was great. Then we decided to do the war on poverty and endless programs of moving blacks into white areas with subsidized housing. But guess what? It didn't work. We bent over backwards in that last few decades to give everything to blacks to atone for our "sins" a century ago and it still doesn't work.

He doesn't talk about any of the modern programs because he is a dishonest shill and doesn't want to acknowledge they are failures because blacks are a lesser race. He just wants whites to feel guitly

Yeah I agree, see my post here:
It's a really strangely masochistic attitude. The whites in America are fucking baffling in the way they use language. Nobody else does this, you know. Nobody else says things like "insuffrably white" about themselves. It's just you.

Why?

Tell the fucken chinese mate. They bought it all

This video made me realize that not only am I at a point where I'm perfectly okay with racism and white supremacy, but that I probably have been for a while. I don't actually care what nonwhites want at all and I don't care if discriminatory laws are enacted to obstruct or otherwise hinder them. They've got no business getting in the way of our hegemony.

The entire premise for this show is flawed because it implies kikes don't have a natural tendency to ruin everything.

This is LITERALLY the story of my life
example: my grandma's first language was polish, she lived in a polish neighbourhood in NYC then it got SHITTED and they went to the suburbs
now i'm a deracinated victim of globalism AND I have a circumcised penis
jews will pay for what they stole from us

You mean commit sudoku?

Asians are more successful than whites despite living in red zones originally.
Check mate.

There are black people on my street. Its really racist to say blacks cant afford to live in a house

But be fair - most people loathe blacks. Whatever the programs and the laws and whatever, the fact is nobody really wants to give blacks a helping hand. Their hearts aren't in it.

It's all very well to talk about charity etc., but in fact there's scant evidence that handouts stimulate development.

The fact is, Americans by and large hate blacks, and no amount of programs is going to change that. In fact, they obviously breed resentment - see this thread.

My question, though, is this: Why does the American left wing hate whites so much? Most of them are white themselves. I am genuinely anthropologically curious why this is. I've never seen anything like it. You'll never hear a Japanese, or Korean, or Chinese say things like "this is insuffrably Korean" about themselves.

Why do you do it? Hating others makes sense to me, but hating oneself?

I think it's result of a lack of knowledge of heritage and the culture being entirely consumerist, so they feel inherently embarrased

See

Keep joking leaf, enjoy never being able to buy a house because the Chinese are using your rezi property as investment vehicles.

You people are fucking retareded, infinite space and resources and somehow your younger generation are all paying rent and hoping for unpaid internships.

Sort yourself out before you open your fucking mouth, leaf.

Checked and correct. The kike ruins em everything, but not for the reasons he thinks.

>historic treatment
>he mentions this as jungle bunnies routinely kill each other in incredible displays.
>Is a Gooklord Jap
>lives in a country that refuses to apologize for any of the war crimes it committed or for wiping out it's native population.
>Is probably going to be taken over by other Gooklords from China and Korea they oppressed.
>Probably won't put up any sort of fight because everyone refuses to bare children.

Good luck Anime person.

Chechikd

Those digits got me fuckin hard nigguh. Adams hair is WOKE.

You just watched a video that reveals why whites hate themselves, because of videos like that. Goal is to promote white guilt. I'd say the first crack in our pride armor was slavery issue. But it wasn't bad until MLK jr and civil rights era. That is when the self-hating cucks were born. By signalling that you as a privileged white will stand up for the oppressed got a big status boost. Media sided with them because jews. Eventually this snowballed into current year and fullblown self hate.

I think it's just vacuous virtue signalling, to be honest. None of them give away their property to the empoverished blacks; few even give their time. None of them really relinquish their status in society. In fact, berating society about what's morally good is assuming a position at the top of the social hierarchy, not rejecting it.

I think your civilisation has always bred these little hysterias, wether its puritanism, prohibitionism, red scares, whatever. It goes all the way back.

It's depressing that what used to be confined to the border town women's association now gets broadcasted around the world and force fed into everyone else's media.

You should openly disagree with anyone who uses language like "insuffrably white"/ That language insults your father and your mother, it shames your ancestors, it shames you. If anyone spoke like that of my people I'd spit in their face.

Damn straight. I live in a guard-gated community. My neighbors are wealthy, largely white, Indian, and Asian (but some good other minorities too). I'm precisely in the middle of a 3 mile radius where no murders have occurred this year. Go about 7 miles out and suddenly the crime, as well as the niggercount, skyrockets.

God that whore is so sexy. Gunna go blow my load to her right now. Wish me luck user!

Whoah man, you better watch out, Black Pigeon Speaks is gonna fuck your ass up for talking shit about the glorious perfect motherland

This is the guy who said building the wall would increase illegal immigration, so we shouldn't build a wall.

>Mentions redlining
>Doesn't acknowledge how it affected the; Irish, Jews and Italians who lived in the same areas affected by blacks and now do drastically better.
>Those same nogs that couldn't get loans now can't pay off the loans banks are forced to make, which caused our recession

Aren't you supposed to be among the "smartest people in the world"?

That practice ended in the 1960's when the United States was 90% White European. We use to have a "racist" immigration policy as well. You know, an immigration policy that favored White people over Mexicans and Sub-Saharan Africans. Now our immigration policy favors these groups.

I don't think White people favoring other White people is racist. Do Blacks give White people equal opportunity anywhere in Africa? No, they do not.