ETERNAL ANGLO BTFO OF CUCKS WHO SAY WHITES HAVE NO CULTURE

youtube.com/watch?v=6O3mZ00xxoI

after watching this all niggers with their tribal dances better stfu and pay respect to the white man

bamp

Bump as I watch.

cheers mate,i hope pol watches this,its very insperational

Bump

30 mins. Can you just tell us quickly

bruh,just watch it m8

TLDW; our culture is now NFL and KFC. Deal with it.

no its not you fucking nigger lover

>Eternal Anglo
>Won't exist by 2050
There's nothing eternal about you beady eyed scum

>be uk
>have empire for 100s of years
>only grow 1% of migrant background since the 1900s
>even with having a global empire we re 90% white

>be america
>be 90% white in the 60s
>be 52% now
>dare say we will vanish
>underestimating the beadyness of the anglo
>being this naive

The revolution to remove jewry, most nogs and muslims is coming.

Explain this?

Please explain beady anglo

its colonalism m8

we want to tell them what to think even if it means we have to dumb it down for them,pigdin is a dielect in parts of africa not here dumbass

Okay but you didn't explain these.

this gif is from a show i think called embarrassing bodies

shes a shit cop,i hope she was fired this video only proves to the world women have no place in these roles

what the fuck are you trying to do? we are saints compared to the degeneracy your nation pumps out,you are ground zero for all the things pol complains about

You're gonna have to explain this one too.

the views on them bbc cartoons are tiny,they are mostly used to educate niggers on british history abroad on our culture and history

inserting black characters into them holds their interest

like making hermonie in harry potter black,nothing more.

but i dont like the bbc anyway,if it wants to spout leftist shit thats fine,but not on licence fee money it can switch to ads hence why i refuse to pay it.

also americans and their comics are getting niggerfied and dont even look up "american inventors" on google........

Why is your state sponsored media brainwashing your citizens and rewriting history?

The guy is Welsh trying to do an RP accent?

have you ever questioned why does america always get shit for what its done yet the empire doesnt even though we did some savage things? genocide? theft? destroyed entire nations and enslaved them?

because we create context and narrative

this is getting shown in african schools,they think they are cool,they will never know our crimes :^)

bbc thinks throwing in a few token coons will appeal to a bigger audience

The bbc isnt just a british channel now,its a global channel

those who have that power control what people think

No it's being shown to your white citizens and brainwashing them. What's up with this crazy 1984 censorship?

the bbc makes shows for the entire commonwealth

false

it means people watching and downloading isis training videos will be jailed and good the should be

>white people have no culture
The most outrageous thing about this claim is the "white people" part. Never would I think of myself as a "white guy", but rather a french person. Therefore I cherish French culture, while I appreciate Italian culture, Greek Culture, British culture, etc.

Saying "White culture" makes me cringe.
The way people of European descent are being mocked and shamed for being a "whitey" is mind boggling to me. Fucking unbelievable even. All of this mess is thanks to Americans.

Do you unironically think this law won't be used on the far right? I'm pretty sure national action was labeled a terrorist group, so watching their old videos would sentence you to an arse raping

White just means anglo

Thanks for the morning shitposting aussie, but in the video the first thing that's being talked about is Greek culture.

>Greek
>white

the british establishment is very centerist

they will use the baton on the far left and far right and any other group that makes enough noise for too long.

we will be fine.

nah the french was good rivals who pumped out some good shit in their time

Who is we? I'm sure my youtube history would get me arrested under the new britcuck laws
I don't mean only anglos are white, but the use of the word white in Anglo countries generally means Anglos or anglised Europeans.

options>speed>1.5

"Culture" is 90% white culture.
And >50% British culture

[shitposter]
These onepost or shitpost niggers are extremely butthurt.