You yanks have a huge mass shooting and no new laws to restrict your guns...

You yanks have a huge mass shooting and no new laws to restrict your guns. You cunts are lucky fuckers with your constitution. Australia is super gay about guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtRAmyx2v3s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ansell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Didn't your entire country just willingly give up guns because someone got shot somewhere in the countryside?

Yeah people just rolled over, Australia is cucked fucked country

it's not the constitution, it's the hoard of angry constitutionalists just waiting for the straw that breaks the camel's back

Yes every time something happens a new law should be made. God forbid people figure out that politicians are useless cunts

How long can we keep them for though? Certainly not forever.

Shooting was Australian culture before they banned guns. Every cunt in the country had a knock-off chinese AK47 with a crate of ammo.

I reckon definitely the elites did this shit so there would be no outback guerillas, to reign in the patriots so to speak.

they watched mad max and shit their pants.

That's just horrifying.
So not a single aussie just blew off a cop's face for showing up to their front door and trying to confiscate their property? Not one?

heh

Not one

thats right and thats why Jinglin Joe and Dante Exum smoked the sydney kings for us

i fucking love guns
MURICAAAA

Yes I agree. It's the only reason I don't move to straya. I can't stand the thought of moving to place that's natural response to anything is "save me big brother".

I grieve for your country.

holy fug is that the mandalay bay in the side mirror

We need a post your arsenal thread to make the cucked euros and Australian REEEEE the fuck out.

I sure hope this thread doesn't get smallpox like the other one filled with 'intelektuualls'. :).

The real crocodile dundee got into a gun fight with them and died

I actually know an aussie immigrant who's gone full blown goldbug ancap Mises fan. It's hilarious.

Like your "gem" of a thread that died of screeching cyanide death the moment it was put up by you?

wasn't me. i dindu nuffin

That aussie cuck was making the same 'not an' arguments in the thread that I just left tho

Why didn’t you all just bury that shit? Did you all have a list of gun owners previous to this?

Nobody but America even has a real constitution that guarantees the rights of the people. Their documents are all worded in such a way that their "rights" are actually just privileges extended to them by their governments. Just as a quick comparison, look at freedom of speech as defined by the EU:
>1. Everyone has the right to freedom of expression. This right shall include freedom to hold opinions and to receive and impart information and ideas without interference by public authority and regardless of frontiers. This article shall not prevent States from requiring the licensing of broadcasting, television or cinema enterprises.

>2. The exercise of these freedoms, since it carries with it duties and responsibilities, may be subject to such formalities, conditions, restrictions or penalties as are prescribed by law and are necessary in a democratic society, in the interests of national security, territorial integrity or public safety, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health or morals, for the protection of the reputation or rights of others, for preventing the disclosure of information received in confidence, or for maintaining the authority and impartiality of the judiciary.

Against how it is in America:
>Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The EU version has the document actively grants the freedom of speech to people, which gives them the power to restrict that freedom at will. Because they don't actually have any real right to free speech they only have what the document says they have. Meanwhile the US version treats the freedom of speech as a pre-existing natural right and then restricts the GOVERNMENT rather than the people.

Everyone but the US is so fucking backward.

I wish they would allow higher-powered weaponry in the US so that these inbred mongrels can cull themselves even more.

Well then...stop being gay then jeez..

Well. It isn't like we throw more shanks to prison inmates when they just stab each other with them.

Yes. Forever. Things are fucked in America but thank God for our founders to include the 2nd amendment. It pretty much insures that politician’s heads will be rolling down Capital Hill before they try a full confiscation.

BLUE LIVES MATTER

Always wondered why they left that out of the movies...

>You cunts are lucky fuckers with your constitution.
Yeah, we know. There is a reason people say being born American is like winning the lottery.

Really is amazing how Europeans just ignore the enlightenment.

an average day in Australia

>Wake up in Australia
>come out of military-grade netting that you are forced to sleep in because of lethal insects
>kill a 2ft spider on way to the bathroom
>eat a vegemite sandwich for breakfast
>turn on news, 15 dead from sharks and jellyfish yesterday
>8.15 am, stand up to praise sodomy and pledge allegiance to feminism as required by Australian law
>put on jogging helmet and jog to work
>attend diversity training where it is explained that all white men need to be sodomised by their wives to understand the female perspective, forced to clean Chinese female boss’ office
>lunch time, vegemite on kangaroo meat
>praise sodomy in a group session and pledge allegiance to feminism again
>get off work, put on jogging helmet, jog home
> have 1 beer and ½ cigarette since that is all you can afford now that cigarettes are $75/pack
>watch TV show where white women are ravaged by a BBC while white husband watches sheepishly
>cry over a Fosters with a vegemite and kangaroo meat sandwich
>change for bed, stopping to audibly praise sodomy and pledge allegiance to feminism for the 3rd time required under Australian law (exemptions only apply to Muslims)
>lay out jogging helmet for work tomorrow
>Go to bed dreaming about real freedoms in the USA

Spiders cannot grow to 2ft... They can't obtain enough oxygen to support that growth.

>> 144115945

Not all of us are bootlicking retards

Better post the original photo.

no fucking way thats real...
why stop there, better have a law making it illegal to not wear sunglasses on sunny days

feels bad man. lunatics will always be there. now normies cannot fight the lunatics. it’s horrible. so was port arthur - but my god, not a single person had a gun. devastating when only one person in 1,000 miles does. like fish in a barrel. went in and on, just anguishing how he couldn’t be stopped.

something like that will happen again i’m afraid.

It's a shop.

Damn, shut this down. They know too much.

They did. The government estimates some 30-70% of illegal firearms are unaccounted for. They confiscated under a million weapons, but over a million Ruger 10/22 rifles were imported leading up to the bans.

>OY CUNT WHERE'S YOUR FUCKING RUNNING LOICENSE
>YEAH NAH YOU'RE SPENDING TONIGHT IN THE TARANTULA PIT

i lived there. married one. got homesick.. they really are super left eurocucked in some areas that even an average non-cowboy redneck texan type american still really notices. i grew up in cucked sf bay and was surprised/annoyed by it over there. we just get used to shit being free here, u forget how other places simply never got that far.

It's real there was a huge problem with joggers on bondi getting bowled over by dickhead bike riders. Our governments care about us.

im still sickened by the sight of this. I have never seen this at this exact beach and I wrestle down there.

brings a tear to my eye... hey true blue...

this is why this board is awesome

I'm not pro or anti but you're in denial if you think howards gun reforms didnt have a positive impact on gun related crime.

Why all you fags always saying we cant get guns? You can, fairly easily if you really want them.
I'm guessing most of you faggots are just jealous when you see basement burgers post their tacicool larp guns and none of you have the will, motivation, finances or ability (whats up? mum wont let you get a gun safe in your bedroom?) to acquire a rifle. Which you can. Easily

Yeah it's pretty sweet

why give the killer what he wanted?

why give in to fear?

It was much worse than that friend, the cops were not door knocking, people were taking them to be handed in. Our country was not disarmed by our government, the citizens did it themselves, voluntarily. pls annex us ASAP

>Australia is super gay about guns.

not it isn't. there is nothing that stops any aussie from owning guns. how fucking retarded are you? get a license, go into a gun dealer, buy what the fuck you want. let me guess.. you're 12! please kill yourself. your lack of intelligence is disturbing.

oh please fuck tell us thats not real.

Because when you own a gun in Australia, you don't own shit you cocksucking faggot. You are renting the gun from the State to be used as they see fit, and using it as you wish is a crime. Stop being such a pushover pussy faggot. Australia's crime rate has stayed exactly the same, the only difference is now we're held up as some beacon of gun control by softcock liberals the world over who want to see their wives reamed in half by niggers.

>You are renting the gun from the State

fuck me dead, you're even more retarded than OP.

Some people dont like the idea of police being able to come at check your property at random faggot

Move to burgerland faggot, we've got the best country in the world and any red blooded Aussie knows it.
>muh selfies in tacticool gear for 4chans
>muh ready for the war
>muh sucking American cock.
like I said you can get a rifle easily if you want one. you're just a whinging little bitch

The state has the right to take your gun away at ANY TIME, for ANY REASON. You are RENTING THE GUN FROM THE STATE and have to follow their rules. Prove me wrong, you fucking moron.

The guy that crocodile dundee was based off died in a firefight over it

I want to defend mine and my family's life with my gun against an armed intruder. Oh whoops, I can't do that now can I? It's off to jail for me.

is this b8?
lol, tell me what you want a gun for rambo breh

youtube.com/watch?v=rtRAmyx2v3s

sure you do bro. take up boxing and keep a baseball bat handy you wimp

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Ansell

no they killed a national legend

best country in the world? how so?

I'm all for patriotism, but we are not the best country in the world (though we could be)

You're an idiot
Physical combat is not a guarantee
Also what are you supposed to do with multiple intruders
Fucking brainlet

Get a shotgun then.

I own two guns, you dickshit. The point isn't what I want them for, it's just that I fucking want them. I grew up in the country and let me tell you, removing the rights of the citizenry to firearms absolutely raped a lot of farmers. Wanna know how hard it is to kill a family of wild pigs with a fucking Enfield? Yeah, it's fucking hard. Wanna know how easy it is to take them out with a semi-automatic weapon? A lot fucking easier.

Who gives a shit about those rural retards anyway, right? They're just rural retards who are probably racist and sexist too, god I hope the Greens win an election so they can increase my taxes and import more Jamals.

Oh, so you're retarded. Nice.

Extremely good post/copypasta

Thats a good way to commit suicide

Pump action shotguns are illegal, using a weapon in self-defence is illegal. He'd go to jail for life.

>crime rate the same
>the raped by niggers maymay
you're a fucken mess, go have a quiet lie down

you know exactly what he means, you autistic dolt. they can not conceal carry in public, they cannot drive around with one in their car for protection, they cannot load a mossberg 500 with 00 buck and lean it against the wall for home defense. they cannot protect their families with deadly force using an ar15 against an invader without losing their gun rights and probably going to jail. just stop fucking typing you fairy faggot.

they only check your property if you're a suspect in a crime, you stupid cunt.

> be me
> be aussie
> be gun owner
> never had a cop come to my house asking to see a license or my weapons

fuck off, you 12yo cuck.

Armed intruder has a knife/gun. Now what? Just Kung Fu it out of their hands? And you had the audacity to call someone above Rambo. Kill yourself you bootlicking statist faggot.

You're a paid troll.

> conceal carry
not mentioned once. kill yourself, you stupid yank.

beautiful weather
unlimited opportunity
plentiful well paying work if you're not a retard
some of the most beautiful geography in the world
laid back attitude
top tier health system
top tier welfare system
safe in most places
low crime
one of the highest standards of living in the world

fuck mate go overseas and see how well most people live. you'll be getting the first plane back

fuck off with your data mining you glow in the dark asio nigger

they have the legal right to randomly check your place to see if you are holding your shit to their standards

kys queer

Crime rate is the same. I know you're an Australian so your argumentation is just "lol ur wrong" and nothing else, but making certain guns illegal did nothing positive for this country. Our crime rate is EXACTLY THE SAME and has been for two decades, except for a massive spike in home invasions and burglaries after the legislation changes.

Christ, I hate the people of this country sometimes. Bunch of smug, effeminate shits who think drinking beer makes them big tough men while they lounge around their suburban homes watching The Project and Game of Thrones. Putrid.

There's a fair few of them about at the moment. Getting pretty annoying.

Pretty much all of our gun crime is blacks and spics murdering each other in major cities.

Cucks only call for gun control after some psychopath dusts 30 kids in a school or something, even though it's a tiny fraction of overall gun deaths.

stupid motherfuckers. just keep making shit up as you go. you say you're from australia yet you know NOTHING about the laws of this country.

let me guess, you're a newly arrived gook or sand nigger?

only blood shed in your pussy ass island, is your cunt.

well, Steve, it's time to do something about it.

get fucked nigger
born and raised and blue eyed and you're a queer pig

im all for guns, but noone needs a bumpfire stock.

The point is not letting the government violate you without due process

>we can get guns if we really want too!

Yep and at any time your government can take them away on any whim they see fit. break your conditioning , it is not okay for the government to have complete subjugation over you. You should be a citizen not a subject

If you consider tripling of rapes and home invasions off the chart positive, sure. Bootlicking faggot.

Aussies are about to see gay marriage forced on the people. If it passes with a majority, that is like over half your population say "ok, eating shit isn't so bad". At least in the states we can say it only made it through by Judicial Fiat. You Aussies tho... you're going to choose the gay actively.

Oh yes, there have been so many people killed in home invasions havent there?
keep sucking that yank cock wimp
>removing the rights of the citizenry to firearms absolutely raped a lot of farmers.
you are absolutely full of shit. There are plenty of high caliber rifles farmers use, I hunted near Gloucester a few months ago and we as well as the farmer had a (legal) fucking Arsenal with us.
fuck mate get a job at MSM you disinfo faggot
maybe they should legalize rpg's as well in case someone breaks in with an m60

lul. kids everywhere sucking american cock because they want to take tacticool selfies just like their hero burgers do

Wow it’s fucking Rain Man. yes it’s good to be accurate, good to be accurate. you flaming homo. his ducking point was they have no normal self respecting adult male gun rights. listen to you defend that cowed submissive situation. you must be a pommy.

This country is shit and only people who have never been anywhere else would think that.

Are you saying no one gets killed in home invasions you stupid cunt? Because that is what you seem to be suggesting as a foundation for your argument
Fucking retard
Big man is going to take down 5 guys with their own weapons huh
Fucking idiots need permission to save themselves

>no new laws
It's only been like 3 days.

sage

they're going to try it this time. but its not going to bode well. the constitution does not state what rights you have, but rather what rights cannot be taken away.

jesus you are just terrified at the very idea. berating the only real male among you in this thread. your country is full of cuckolds.

maybe if they give you a gun you can go and defend all of the helpless rape victims breh

what do you faggots want anyway? Is this just a thread to cry about it? Are you organizing some sort of petition or letter? wwwwaaaaaaaaaaa it's not fair!

>tfw I own guns
>tfw no shootings here in simple New Zealand so no chances of ever losing my guns

Life is good

absolutely agree 100%. i met them when i was there. the myopia and smugness is just staggering. but you fucking get it so there’s hope