I'd laugh long and loud if this pudgy fuck got shot by a nigger

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170928121641.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol....I'm laughing loud and hard at the idea of black adult males registering their guns....I don't think he understands our counter argument....

>niggers can pass background checks

Okay.

They're the ones keeping blacks from owning legal guns because you have to show ID to get one.
Gun Ownership Supression

This. We already have the gun control laws that would stop this, felons can't buy guns.

And like typical gun control laws they don't work for shit, nigs still gonna nig.

This. Gun background checks and ID laws are racist. This is the perfect example of institutionalized racism in America. White "people" can go to the store and buy all the assault weapons they want but if a black man tries to buy one he can't because he is a felon (another example of instittuinalized racism because cops disportionately arrest black people) or don't have a ID (ID is an oppressive tool used by the white patriarchy to oppress and ostrichsize PoC and undocumented immigrants). We need to change these backwards racist archaic laws so that black people can fight oppression.

>Blacks all get guns
>Suddenly it becomes racist to call for gun control

They already have those laws Patton. It keeps felons from purchasing firearms. Hence why there's no black men buying guns at the store.

if i was a nigger i'd sacrifice myself for the cause and do it personally

please organize that. Niggers would get themselves killed or arrested overnight

Liberals think afro americans can't get a photo id to vote but they'll get one to register for a gun.

Yeah if only niggers had guns

Lol wait a minute they would be proving our point.

why is fatboy notslim getting all riled up about meme-tier philosophy?

Niggers in the inner cities have tens of thousands of Rugers, Colts, Glocks, S&W which they routinely use to commit violent crimes. This has been the case for decades. Congress hasn't passed gun control laws yet. What is Patty Cake talking about? Why doesn't he start a go fund me, or visit south Chicago, Detroit, LA and hand out some ARs to these black people he's talking about. I'm sure they'd appreciate the extra firepower.

>Rugers, Colts, Glocks, S&W
>Rugers
>Colts
>Glocks
>S&W
Lol no, niggers buy Hi-Points and call them Glocks. Niggers call all handguns Glocks because it rhymes in their jungle noise.
Real niggas use TEC-9s, MAC-11s, Uzis, Hi-Points and whatever gaudy shit that looks like something a New Orleans pimp would carry they can find.

U niggers do realize that the first gun control legislation was to take away the black man's guns, right?

In gun-nut CA, they made it into no-gun nanny state because whitey shit his pants over Black Panthers n shit.

Actually that would never happen. The NRA is civnat as fuck and criminal nigs cant buy/register/whatever anyway. Not to mention the NRA was founded on promoting gun rights for upstanding nigs so they didn't get rekt by klansmen anyway.

kys my dude

What does that tell us about black men? Absolute evil? Demons?

Most niggers already have guns.

>implying all states let you purchase one
>implying they have the money to buy one
>implying you don't rule out 60% as felons

That whole point is stupid as fuck. All nigs have state photo ID. They have to have one for welfare, among other reasons for various gibs.

Yup, all this gun control shit goes back to liberals hidden fear of and racism against blacks.

> no money
>criminal history prevents ownership/registration
>cannot organize

Too bad you can't buy one if you have a felony which 40% of those males do.

So really if 60% of black men could.

How would Pattons' wife have killed herself without a gun?

>The NRA, GOP, and gun lobbies are just money hungry pigs!
>Let’s organize to give them MORE money!
Christ liberals are retarded

>Ostrichsize

Ostrich size.

Ostrich size me daddy.

Why do liberals love the word "seriously"?

Well, felons can't own guns, Oswalt. :^)

Now thats an interesting thought

Thought some of the comments about black felony rate was too high to be true...

Boy was I wrong.

33% of African Americans, 8% for the rest of the population.

Fucking A

sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/09/170928121641.htm

PROL'EM SOLVA

>Congress would Pass gun control laws by Friday
For niggers. Also, he seems to be implying something quite racist. You know what to do, Sup Forums.
>Ruin that wife-killer's life by insinuating racist undertones of the tweet

>8% for the rest of the population
That sounds incredibly high to me

Funny.
There are no gun control laws exactly because of niggers.
Niggers have the highest rate of assault and murder.
The rest of the population wants to defend against niggers.

>every black adult male buys a semi automatic riffle
>the black race exterminates itself in America with black-on-black crime

Why is he so racist Sup Forums?

This

He’s interviewing for a late night gig.

Neat

Rich white allies should purchase weapons then record them selves handing out weapons to poor blacks.

Gun Control is synonymous with Racism. White People have always wanted to control guns because they've always been the controllers of force. POC will suffer the most from Gun Control, which is why it's imperative to keep our 2A intact.

can they pass a background check?

The majority of white victims of niggers are liberals
I am ok with this
We should help him push it.

Welcome to the American liberal mindset.

Someone...SERIOUSLY needs to get a prosecutor to deal with the fact that this fat piece of shit murdered his wife just so he could take credit for her book so he could have something else on his resume besides years of "nondescript obese homosexual #2".

killed his wife and now stuck with arranged marriage with Illuminati tranny

>liberals support more people owning guns
hmmmm

>We're not trying to take your guns
>But here's a simile that points at us wanting to take your guns

Also

>register
There's the rub, innit?

He's literally admitting the whole point of gun control is to keep guns out of blacks hands.

Didn't this fatass kill his wife or something?

Every time I see this guy, I think of his role in Reno 911 Miami, where he's the mayor, but he still lives with his mom and has secret meetings with terrorists, and think to myself they cast him pretty close to home.

Who cares if it happened or not, it's real in Sup Forums canon.

yeah because niggers dont already shoot people 24/7

Good enough for me.

typical leftist wanting someone else to go out and do something for him.

Are they implying that niggers are naturally violent?

i just assumed most of them already had guns. Especially since they tend to live in urban centers with high crime rates.

>ostrichsize
Of all the stupid shit I've seen pour out of a liberal's mind onto a thread....

>ostrichsize

Jesus Christ

I didn't realize Shareblue was a charity