Anyone aware of the potential of automated warfare in the upcoming race war?

Anyone aware of the potential of automated warfare in the upcoming race war?

>Face scan dark melanin or big nose
>Unleash gunfire and missile barrage

You could clean up Detroit in a few days

>believing a race war would ever happen

Its already a reality in south africa, whites there just too weak to fight back.

bump

That's cold as fuck, but true. Their fault for moving to hell anyway.

The only race war is against whites.

I've actually thought about this but in a different way. (((GOOGLE))) owns the most advanced AI atm so if if the kikes get AI power, why wouldn't they just elimanate everyone but themselves and inherit the entire earth and use AI to build self-running self-sustaining cities and spacies colonies.

Then I thought, why not kill the kikes first and do it for whites?

The japanese can come too.

Jews wouldnt want that, they need the goyim as a slave underclass.

But they realize the danger of AI which is why they are trying to monopolize it.

No slaves in fully automated world.

>dark melanin or big nose
>or big nose
>or
>big nose
I don't know if you've noticed, but a lot of straight up nordic whites have big noses too.

Would hook nose work?

Jews have a specifix nose profile, AI will be able to differenciate kikes from aryans, also could use an ID profile register for positive identification.

Rhinoplasty tho...

You seem to be confused. Such an approach would be used in conjunction with the gay face detector to kill straight white men.

calm down weev

and any race traitor hanging around niggers

Why bother with gun drones.
make networked drones that have some armor from gunfire but each carries a high explosive.
You will have an adaptive mobile swarm of high explosive, intelligent, grenade drones.

Drones are expensive, blowing them up for a few nigs is wasteful

>USSR
>Race war
Wot?

Wut
That's china

they use drones to drop grenades on cars and groups of people.
The effectiveness varies widely.

I don't think you are understanding the power of a hovering force of explosive drones.

One guy on the ground can just put a marker laser on an urban position and call down a high explosive shrapnel bomb from above.

The drone can be mass produced and cost per kill for a weapon that I can use against my enemy with impunity? priceless...

this, AI has the potential to out jew the jew. At this point it's whites, our sex robots, and AI vs. the kikelords and everything brown. What a time to be alive

>USSR

the ride never ends

kek

I have killed 2 niggers so far, how many have you? Also
>Moving to hell
There weren't any niggers in cape town/western cape in 1689 when my family came here. When did your family move to the US?

jews secretly fucking love the goyim and everything goy, we just cannot get enough of it. like last weekend i went to the goy arena to watch goys collide and get brain damage. cool stuff!

>Face scan dark melanin
Yeah, about that
Black people tend to be overlooked or not easily identified by facial recognition
On account of there literally being less light reflecting off their skin.

>killed 2 niggers

kek still 50 million left to go

Just program AI to fire on all humans that reflect low light. Apples already solved the problem on their new iphone x.

>That's cold as fuck, but true. Their fault for moving to hell anyway.
Let me try to give you a short but sufficient rundown of south african history.
First off there was no africans in south africa t o begin with, people are often surprised about this but that's because they never looked into how little of a civilization existed in africa so they just assume that it was teeming with africans that were just doing all kinds of awesome shit, the exact opposite was the case.

Anyways let's begin. The settlers primarily dutch and english settled in south africa. They started building stuff because it was good for segway trade port there to sail further around the world. Africans then started coming from other places in africa cause white people had built stuff, and so the africans wanted a "better life" and all that "shiiet". The whites segregated themselves from the arriving africans to preserve white peoples values culture and ways of doing things. The africans then just like section 8 housing and gentrification in the united states, started saying how unfair it was that white and black people are segregated and that black and white people in south africa should come together and the africans started to believe that they were more entitled to live there than the white south africans who had built it. Nelson Mandela and the communist ANC then occurred and this lead to a civil war between whites and blacks. After which the communist ANC took over and created a radical form of affirmative action, essentially "black people first" that put blacks in positions of power influence regardless of qualifications. This ended up ruining south africans educational system, industry and so on, and over time the communist ANC turned a thriving free market south african economy into a near bankrupt commie shithole. The black south africans then started blaming the white south africans for this aswell, and now want to kill them and confiscate their lands.

>face scan
Implant chips in all Whites (who are to be left alone, fuck leftists) and have the machines kill anything without a chip.

(cont)
The story of south africa is important because it shows you what happens to majority white nations whenever A LOT OF black people start to move in, or others for that matter. This is because blacks are incapable of running a high level society/nation, so they degrade everything to the point that things become of lower standard, to whites this lower standard of massive crime corruption and murder is unacceptable, to blacks it's the best they can come up with when their numbers have increased enough. When there's just a very few blacks it seems fine but as soon as they setup enclaves and end up being majority in various communities and cities, those go down hill. The obvious conclusion is that blacks and whites are incompatible with living together, simply too different with regards to how they operate, but the leftists don't want to admit this. So whites can't utilize their ressources in africa eventhough blacks didn't use them for milleniia, because that's "oppression", and if whites leave africa in total they are blamed for africans starving eventhough it's not their fault that they are doing so. The best thing is to isolate blacks in africa together with other africans till the point where they decided to slowly improve on their own. In the long run there is only disaster of whites and blacks living together, whites build something up, blacks come and tear it down and ethnic tension builds up because of it. Also ultimately blacks seem to want their own culture (a one that is failed) and prefer it to the western culture that produced success, so as soon as they go "muh black culture" they start to pull the western nation apart.

>the year is 2067
>a large group of aids infected gorrilaz have escaped from the homo medicine testing facility
>Ai murder bots have been dispatched to hunt down and kill all gorillas on sight
"SIR THERE'S BEEN A HORRIFIC MALFUNCTION WITH THE AI KILLBOTS!"

I thought chinks couldn't leave their own internet? How are you here right now? How are you posting?

>Implant chips in all Whites (who are to be left alone, fuck leftists) and have the machines kill anything without a chip.
Meh, if you developed a machine system like that, why the hell would you want to kill them? why not do the following; it should be transporting them non stop to africa or wherever they belong, and safely dropping them there till every one was out of white peoples nations, safe and unharmed, along with a years supply of dried food and say "good luck in your nations i hope you make them work! We're sorry it didn't work out but obviously we aren't compatible with living together in the same nation"
What a waste of such a system to use to kill them, don't want them dead anyway, just don't want to be forced to live next to them and put up with their bullshit.

stop being a fag.

solve the problem permanently or they will make your children suffer a fate far worse than being removed geographically. These people would never forgive you for not providing for them.

>These people would never forgive you for not providing for them.
How does that even make sense, do they think it's white peoples job to provide everything for them forever? If that be the case then it seems REALLY stupid then to want white people to dissapear, if they seem to think that they can't do anything by themselves. And if they can do everything by themselves then dropping them back in their own nations wouldn't be a bad thing. Anyways, i said drop a year supply of food along with them so that their nations have time to mitigate the situation, and after that they have to figure out how to supply for themselves.
Saying to kill them all with massive robots just makes you look silly.

>than being removed geographically.
The majority of these people are already geographically in their home nations, sending the ones in white nations back to them would make very little of a difference in their nations, think more like a drop in the ocean but them staying in our nations has a contrasting big impact to our nations. To them, they might hardly even notice the difference. Yet you make it sound like some massacre for taking western welfware away from an african or mexican or whatever. Don't be silly, white nations are also almost close to bankruptcy for trying to finance these people that deliberately take advantage of/abuse a system they never paid into. Without contemplating why their home nations aren't giving them all this shit.

so what's the average age in this thread, 15?

EU fags like you will be the first to be drone'd