Get your board under control Sup Forums

TD fag here. It's clear you guys are being infiltrated. It's at times like these I bet you guys wish you had such a perfect vetting system like we do. Get it under control brothers.

fuck israel

Go back to eddit fag.

Nobody asked for your help. We aren't even getting shilled now. Fuck off Niger. Ssge

Your kind isn't welcome here take your cuck self back to deaddit.

Say the 14 words or fuck off. we don't need no shabbos goy bootlicker here

You have a link to that vid or are you just being a civkiller?

When is Sup Forums not getting raided.
How's your new hosting setup going stormfag?

>TD fag here
Yeah? Then how the fuck could you have figured out how to post here?

Wtf is TD?

>It's clear you guys are being infiltrated
This Sup Forums, the enemy is within. It's always been that way. Ponies, furries, etc...they have always been our own people trolling. Because Sup Forums is an anonymous trolling board. It wasn't even anime that brought so many people here, it was the anonymity.

Stormfag here The Zogbeast has only made us stronger soon my friend soon the world will know the rage of the white man

That's a real quote, I can vouch.

You have to go back.

That's actually why I quit listening to Jones, cuz he doesn't give a fuck if America becomes Mexico.

take your based nigger ass back where you came from little man

You have to 18 or over to be on this site kiddo please ask your parents permission before using the internet.

Bro what is that vid?. That's messed up.

Hey newfag just tell me what td is

Yeah, Sup Forums was a nuclear gathering of like minded individuals and is now under attack... I'm sure the response will be Sup Forums reasonable.

Join us over at the_donald. Were almost as based as pol and it's less of a warzone.

It's the cuckold's natural habitat.

Yeah we're tip of the spear. Mods are compromised. They're obviously flooding the place cuz of our intelligence.

You know what to do OP. And don't forget to stay gone.

Oh shit I haven't seen this classic /new meme in years

animals

Yeah I wish we had a mod team like Sup Forums, Sup Forums is a shit show right now i've got 22 threads hidden right now.

...Why? ...Just...why?