HOLY SHIT GET IN HERE > > PADDOCK NOT HIS REAL NAME

STEPHEN HAM
STEPHEN HAM
STEPHEN HAM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/bomb1972virg#page/236/mode/2up/search/stephen paddock
i.imgur.com/BPseEfp.png[/img]
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-father-las-vegas-shooting-fbi-most-wanted-list-robber-family-a7979521.html
strawpoll.me/14077957/r
legacy.com/obituaries/gazette/obituary.aspx?pid=162668116
youtu.be/sx1vfbwvBKA?t=1h35m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.org/stream/bomb1972virg#page/236/mode/2up/search/stephen paddock

VIRGINIA MILITARY INSTITUTE
YEARBOOK 1972
CLASS OF 1974

>Yearbook from 1972
>Exactly 45 years ago
>Shooter is 64
>Age in pic must be 18-19

AGES ADD UP

VIRGINA MILITARY INSTITUTE IS POTENTIAL CIA BREEDING GROUND

youre a faggot

His "brother" denies any military background, but in the interview he also says "Steve was an arm-" and then cuts himself off and backpedals.

Any feigned confusion about what he was going to say is stupid. He was going to say he was an "army of one"
I'm not saying Stephen didn't go to the Virginia Military Institute but there's no reason to be retarded about it.

getting close plebs

t. shill

make some slide threads

SOMEBODY TELL ME JUST WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WTH HIS EYEBROWS
IS THERE A REASON SPOOKS MIGHT SHAVE THEM?
IS THERE A MEDICAL REASON FOR THIS?
HE HAS NO EYEBROWS IN ANY PICTURE

bump

alopecia universalis

NBA player Charlie Villanueva had the same conditon and could never grow eyebrows.

bump

so you cant read his po-po-po-po-poker face

bump

List of addresses for Stephen P. Ham. Most are where military bases are located.

[img]i.imgur.com/BPseEfp.png[/img]

The question is, Who is the dead guy?

Anyone got that pepe with a rope inside his jacket picture?

You got a link to it?

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/stephen-paddock-father-las-vegas-shooting-fbi-most-wanted-list-robber-family-a7979521.html

Picture says he's a JR.
His fathers name was Patrick Benjamin Paddock.

Sorry guys, as that nigger Van Jones once said... Nothing burger.

>Sup Forums has yet to get one thing right about this shooting

and yet here we are, with you fucking idiots grasping at things that arent there.

strawpoll.me/14077957/r

Bu-b-bump

Oh look user, I found a thread you might like now get the fuck out you faggot.

Retards like you gb2 Reddit.

Excellent argument turbonigger.

interesting what if his father is the made op one, if this his him and his name changed its possible his fathers name could have been changed. after all the children at sandy hook who died were using their parents names

Hypothyroidism.

>[/img]

Bump

Naw he is/was a cancer patient

or army brat maybe because he says he doesn't want to be disparaging to armed forces

I believe he was going to say "steve was a one man army" or something like that, talking about how he was self sufficient, but then immediately realized that wouldn't be the best saying to use given the situation

LOL, fucking niggers. Must be a slow night at reddit.

I believe he was going to say "steve was a one man army" or something like that, talking about how he was self sufficient, but then immediately realized that wouldn't be the best saying to use given the situation

Fucking hell man... His dad was on the FBI list for a decade. They didn't make him up too. That would be easy to find where they just made it up.
Why not just accept that this isn't anything and stop grasping at straws.

>gorham
>ham

are u sure thats not this guy? This stephen paddock is a JR
legacy.com/obituaries/gazette/obituary.aspx?pid=162668116

Yeah but this dude clearly has eyebrows where as patsy paddock has no eyebrows.

BOOM

looks like the whole famm has very very light eyebrows

Yea, I don't know why people are paying so much attention to that.
The brother is a straight lunatic, I can only imagine how crazy Stephen was.
Even if it wasn't him he was a perfect guy to frame.. It's totally believable for the normies after learning anything about the dude.

The whole family sounds fucking nuts to me. Mom married a shithead criminal. The brother in the video tries to defend his mom as most people who had fucked up childhoods do. I can only imagine how that childhood went. But mom probably filled their heads with some of the same shit the single nigger mothers feed into their fucked up kids. Dad being a POS and mom being off..... YEP...

WTF are you talking about leaf??

They don't put nicknames in Military yearbooks.

Sage this thread it's retarded.

>stephen has no eyebrows
>eric has no eyebrows

wife also has no eyebrows

Alopecia universalis is characterised by a complete loss of hair over your entire body. It's right there in the fucking name you syrup guzzling moose fucking autist UNIVERSALIS as in UNIVERSAL as in ALL OF THE HAIR.

If it isn't universal than he could possibly have alopecia areata (which would be separate and distinct from receding hairline he exhibits indicating male pattern baldness) but it's extremely unusual for it to be isolated to just the eyebrows. Time for you to dry up and blow away

he has eyebrows in this pic but they look drawn on

I attended VMI over half the cadets are contracted into one of the 4 branches. We've only heard stories of spooks coming in and recruiting but nothing concrete. VMI is where they train killers not spooks

Rah Virginia Mil

this was already a threa, find ham on facebook, not the same guy
sage

Oh shit. Still looks nothing like him

are eyebrows the key to sanity?

looks like sociopath wojak meme

Maybe the eyebrow thing really is meant to make their expressions hard to read. Would serve him well as a criminal, spook, and a gambler. Furthermore,this thread really freaked the shills out, though I can see they are tired! Get some rest, you guys! Haha, you can't . You aren't allowed.

Easy way to conceal identity. Trim eyebrows = totally different facial appearance. Just grow them back when you want to go back to civilian life.

youtu.be/sx1vfbwvBKA?t=1h35m
Timestamp 1:35:00

what is that fetal-alcohol survivor's name?

lel, did you just draw those?

lost his name and his eyebrows?

could be. i think facial expression is related to mental illness. look at the perceived intelligence face chart.

looks to be a copy paste from his girlfriend.

To the left of paddock
niggerbook com/frederick.bailey.376

he burned them off doing flaming shots

Gargantuan, if empirical.

Eyebrows fall when you get older

>[img]i.imgur.com/BPseEfp.png[/img]
holy shit how new are you?

Bump

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>
>

Fuckin' leaf. How can I hate you when you're so cute.