Dare I say AOTS?

Dare I say AOTS?

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Seinen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are you serious? Re zero is even better than it. Mob Psycho 100 is very bland, and the character design is kind of repetitive. The animation is stunning, but it is so wild that it makes it very difficult to see the details.

one meme man with shit animation and designs, already dropped.

Don't you dare, user. Or I'll come to your house and wreck your shit.

@144111681
@144111726
You won't get any (you)s ITT.

At least it's better than Re:Zero

It's too early to say it's bland. From what I hear it gets better than OPM.

Re: Zero is easily better than this shit. Re: Zero is less bland, and the story is more interesting. Mob has a Mary Sue character, Re does not.

>story is more interesting
If you're a growing teenager, maybe.

Re:zero is last season user, I like it too, but it can't be the summer AOTS.

You do realize that Re: Zero is a seinen anime, right? It isn't a shounen, so your post makes no sense. You are a fucking retard.

Boy

Are you the retard? Shounen is pre-teen demographic, Seinen is right at home for teenagers.

I don't think it's a good anime. It has many flaws. but Mob is certainly not the AOTS, at least not yet.

>All these (You)s

These Re:Zero comparisons are fucking transparent as all hell.

>demographics
>meaning anything
Shitty timeloop story with angst, suffering and waifubaits is still shit no matter which demographic it is, user.

Stop pitting Re:Zero and Mob Psycho against each other, you faggot shitposting IRCfags.

I never said it was the AOTS, I'm personally hoping that 91 days doesn't crash or Battery turns out good. I'm just saying Rezero literally can't be the summer AOTS

>Dare I say AOTS?
People need to at least wait for 3 episode before they claim shit like these.

IRC still exist? I thought they moved away to the other chan?

If you couldn't appreciate the nuanced cinematic timing and direction, along with the great sound design and visual storytelling to develop characters, then you're a brainlet.

Wrong.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/Seinen
>Seinen (Japanese for "young man" or "young men", and pronounced [ˈseɪ ˌnen], not [ˈsaɪ ˌnen]) is a demographic designation of Anime and Manga targeted at male audiences aged 18 to 40.

I don't think it's a good anime, but it is still better than Mob. Also, the angst, and suffering brings character development, and ultimately makes the show more meaningful, and more interesting in general.

>Also, the angst, and suffering brings character development, and ultimately makes the show more meaningful, and more interesting in general
Watch SAO. I bet it fits for people like you. :^)

It's not IRC, it's a result of both being ridiculously popular among normalfags to the point where they're the only shows most of them are watching. If you're not one of those, then I hope you're used to dealing with suffering, but if you are then enjoy the bad taste of popularity.

>Mob Psycho
>Normalfags
They will drop this shit after episode 3 and only pick it up when shit happens.

What? SAO has no character development, at least not for the MC, fucking retard. There's hardly any suffering either, at least for the MC, that is. You have no idea what you're talking about, fucking shitbag.

Why such a crappy shows like this one,always gets movie tier animation?? Its not fair

Both are shit so it fits you, faggot.

Meanwhile, Berserk, a classical tragic masterpiece is getting C fucking GI.

>crappy
That's like your opinion, user. Also, It's ONE's era now whether you like it or not.

>mob shitco
>movie quality

Must be a very low budget movie

This was an obvious bait. Try to be more subtle.

His shitposter. Took you a while to enter this thread.

Unlike most anime shows, Re: Zero has a well-written MC that has many flaws.

>Mob Psycho VS Re: Zero
Oh sorry, I didn't realize I was on MAL.

Meta-bait detected.

It's harem so already bad.

>Re: Zero has a well-written MC that has many flaws.
My sides. If that fanfic character is well written in your eyes I can actually see the kind of show you're picking up this season.

It's technically not a harem. It just seems to be one.

Really wish that the mods are more active in banning shitposters instead of the janitors deleting post because it doesn't do anything.

>based on this one episode, I can easily say it's very bland, the character design is repetitive, and this other unrelated show is better

Your first falseflagging post, m8?

You have sub-human taste. Get better taste.

Why its a fair opinion if someone dislike this show

There's a reason why it has a low score on MAL.

Because it's not copy-pasted OPM, Also
>MAL

You're an idiot if you think that is an opinion. That's some shitposter trying to start some Sup Forums tier war between mob psycho and Re zero.

>Re:zero

Is this bait? Read the manga. Mob is going to be the best anything of the fucking year.

Too much forced overanimation, also shit writing.

>liking nipponese hunger games : electric boogaloo
>better taste
wew lad.

Every LN 'seems to be harem' is 'technically' a harem because all the girls only interact with the self-insert fag for no other reason than waifu baiting. All the doujin and 'alternative routes' confirm that.

IF EVERYONE IS NOT SPECIAL

God forbid we have good animation once in a while without some shitposter on Sup Forums shitting it and calling it forced.

Why do Re:Zerofags get so butthurt everytime someone even slightly critisizes their shitty anime? They're rapidly rising on the most obnoxious fanbases list.

I can't tell if this is a joke. 7.8 isn't a particularly low score on MAL, but at the same time MAL scores are a terrible thing to gauge anime quality by and don't really mean anything.

anime =/= manga

Nonsensical gibberish. Try harder, faggot.

That's not the definition of harem, deformed shithead.

Shut the fuck up, we don't need another retarded meme.

It's easily AOTY so far. Let's hope the other episodes are as strong as the first one.

The same is with every anime fanbase, retard.

YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE

super sketchy shit doesn't always mean "good animation." Anyway, it's used in such an obnoxious cliche anime overreaction type way.

>It's another falseflagging bait thread meant to stir fanbase war
I thought we're over it.

>liking LN harem
>not subhuman

>gives good criticism
>dont make stoopid maymays@!!
Kill yourself.

how does one's manga get such well animated adaptations

I'm not complaining I just find it funny that his crudely drawn stuff gets such proper treatment

Thanks for proving my point.

You need to stop pretending that you're not shitposting, user. No ones buying it.

The animation looks like the staff just dumped a fuckton paint with a variety of colors, and did the mathematical calculations for all possible combinations, that's what the animation looks like, it looks like shit.

It was lucky enough to get enthusiastic staff who cared I guess. I suppose ONE's stories appealed to them in the right way.

>overanimation
>good criticism

Probably the single most retarded thing I've ever seen anyone say about anime. Ever. Literally ever.

>AOTS
First episode came out yesterday, but sure, if someone is predestined to like it, go ahead.

Because people like his style. And by that I don't mean his art.

>disagree
>you proved my point, hurr durr
Nice reasoning, fuckwit.

SOREZORE NO KOTAE

>Dare I say
Fuck off

So people actually liked that shitty ep?

It's the definition of harem and don't reply when you already lost the argument degenerate.

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN EIGHT NINE TEN

Iron shitposting is not funny. Please stop.

In context, it isn't. Nearly all the animation in Mob is just a fuckton of colors doing crazy shit. It make no sense. It's ridiculous. It is about artistic as a kid throwing paint on some paper for his first Kindergarten project.

Nah, AOTS would be the Konosuba OVA.

Is this a ReZero thread? Sure seems like one.

You guys get baited so easily its funny.

>Iron shitposting
Hey, grandpa. These days we do Alloy shitposting instead. Get in with times.

If it's not confirmed that all (or many of) the girls are into him, then by going by definition, it is not a harem. Please go back to summer school, kid.

So I take no one from the OPM freelancers is working in this? Considering it looks like hot steamy shit.

Wow you think a bland OP mc with le weaker than student this is original joke guyssss sensei going on to show how op mc is and sensei shitscared is way better than what you stated.oh and stupid 100% berserker mode to boot too.

>It is about artistic as a kid throwing paint on some paper for his first Kindergarten project

Okay, then recreate the level of animation detail seen in the episode. Right now. Within the time it would take for a 6 year old to throw paint at paper. You should be able to whip up a gif like that in a few minutes. If you can't then you've proven yourself to be a fool.

Baiting is a Sup Forums meme that needs to die.

Konosuba is a shitty/childish comedy. You have shit taste. I'm pretty sure this is bait anyways, no one could every like such a fucky show.

Animefags are really dumb.

Not an argument.

You like shitposting about shit you don't know do you, user?

Yes.

What the fuck are you even about?your argument is as sound as someone telling you can't judge a chair unless you are a carpenter.you know I can't animate from my pentium 4 PC.

The center of the spiral is her anus.

More of one than the faggot I responded to

>Shitpost the thread
You falseflagging samefags are so sad.

>Insecure Re:edge fags again
Mob is AOTS deal with it

Wow that comeback absolutely destroyed me user