Why doesn't this seem to get more respect? I just read it and it's good

Why doesn't this seem to get more respect? I just read it and it's good.

Kagome a shit

At least there was a best girl

I've been rewatching this on moetube. It's okay. It's got a lot of fujoshit but it's not overbearing.

It's over a decade old. People have moved on. It isn't worthy of respect because it's merely a competent action/romance series. Perhaps if it had something separating itself from similar series it would be more fondly remembered for reasons other than nostalgia.

Because its fandom was shit.

old as fuck how late are you

Because it's neither Ranma 1/2 nor Usurei Yatsura.
Also because it goes on way too long.

>competent

I watched it for Kagome

I watched it for Sango.

ding ding ding we have a winner
Inuyasha started really good and was on track to become Takahashi best and most famous manga, but man if it dragged for too long.

I would not say best, but she did tickle my fancy of being strong sister character .

I watched it when I was 10.
Hmm....

I watched it for halfdemon boipussy.

I watched it for Kikyo

I think they even saw fit to add filler to what was an already filler-ridden story. If the series trimmed all the fat away by cutting like 25 episodes or so, I think it could have been a great story. I think Takahashi uses these series as escapism for herself and that's why she hesitates to just get to the fucking point. Ranma 1/2, while one of my favorite series of all time, had a similar problem with being dragged out to pointlessness and ending rather inconclusively.

I bought the first volume because Yura makes my dick hard.

I hate everything by that woman.

Coz m8. There are better Rumiko stories out there. Inuyasha started out good and then waned gradually.

I dig the hellscape of demons with lots of messy ink strokes everywhere but other than that it's really fucking boring.

What's the point without the god tier music? It's like the exact opposite of 99% of anime adaptations. There's no point in reading the manga.

Because it's not unless you're 12

You can extend the question to the anime as well. I mean it's the same writing.