What were the true purpose of these pyramids and all others throughout history. What did (((they))) use them for?

What were the true purpose of these pyramids and all others throughout history. What did (((they))) use them for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OJz0mm8cSt4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagg_El_Gamous
abc.net.au/news/science/2017-05-31/who-were-the-ancient-egyptians/8572076
sid.ir/En/VEWSSID/J_pdf/90420090202.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16463023/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck all else to do in the desert, might as well make some big triangles

we

I wouldn't worry about it.

Full of piezo rock, when you vibrate the pyramids it makes electricity. Sub basement is at ocean level for the time, it was a water hammer. Electricity into earth like Tesla wardingcliff tower.

Sensory deprivation chambers used by ancient egyptian yogis to meditate in total darkness and ascend their consciousness towards the heavenly realms through the release of DMT. Similar to himalayan yogis meditating in caves to deprive their five senses of input.

Also made by Aliens
youtube.com/watch?v=OJz0mm8cSt4

That depends on how much you want to know

>purpose of the pyramids

Cool during the hot day, warm during the cold night. narrow, defensible corridors and impregnable to ancient weaponry. Look impressive and imposing, regal.

What's the purpose of all those castles in yurop?

> puts on tinfoil hat
They are one of many ancient symbols left behind by our progenitors. While constructed by the Egyptians, they received direction from an advanced race of sapients who laid the foundation of the modern societies that still retain some of their "secret" knowledge. Among many other things, their work is seen as the adoption of the 0-360 measurement of an angle as to cause the longitude to read 29.9792458 degrees north. Another coincidence is the naming of and orbit of the planet Mercury, whose small orbit is affected by the relativistic curvature close to the sun, and the naming of the element Mercury, also known as Quicksilver, which has a low melting point due to the effects of relativity.
> takes off and eats tinfoil hat

FUCK UR SOUL STEALING GRID

They are monumental tombs. The Egyptians had a complex religion centered largely around the afterlife. They believed that your spiritual body would be the same as your corpse, so the corpse had to be preserved as much as possible. They also believed that you would have all the stuff in your tomb, including servants buried with you, but the human sacrifices were later substituted with representative statues and figures.

The Jews wouldn't exist for almost two thousand years after the Great Pyramids were built. Or only about a thousand years after if you believe ancient Jewish propaganda that says they had the divine right to genocide.

My thought was they held onto extremely valuable history (the full history with all the truths unlike what we're taught in schools) and the highest level of scientific discovery from their time period. Pic related. I thought (((they))) build these before (((their))) civilization is about to collapse so they can have the valuable info in the future.

More like:
> Meh, Ahmed, I'm bored
> Me too, Abdul
> Lets see how high we can stack these rocks
> Fuck yeah, and we'll make little secret chambers inside

ancient gas chambers

The part about secret knowledge is the part I look into the most. Why do these pyramids keep reoccurring and what knowledge exactly do they keep? Secret history and secret science?

>ahmed
>abdul
>arabic names

Bedouin goat fuckers were stuck wandering around the Arabian peninsula doing nothing of importance for the entire history of Egypt until around 1300 years ago during the rise of Islam

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fagg_El_Gamous

wypipo were the commoners and rulers during Roman rule in Egypt. Before that it was ruled by Gr**ks, who were also wypipo. And then before that, it was ruled by wypipo: abc.net.au/news/science/2017-05-31/who-were-the-ancient-egyptians/8572076

Come home white man

shade

> Ancients made pyramids because they are easy architecture to actualize, but not all of us are entirely sure of the symbolism
> People tend to affiliate pyramids with prestige, wealth, and power
> Let's also build pyramid shapes to convey a sense of prestige, wealth, and power, while also catering to our handler's taste for the occult.

I think it's because stacking a bunch of shit in that particular structure is a good way for it to keep standing

Pyramids weren't actually built for that long of a time, around 800 years. Nubians built some about a thousand years later in imitation of the ancient Pharaohs, pic related.

Keep in mind that Egyptian civilization lasted almost 3,000 years.

>Be aliens
>Make gigantic, monolithic structures for reasons unknowable to mere men
>Leave, years pass
>The structures remain, eternal and enigmatic
>niggers move in and start dumping their dead king niggers inside them
>mfw I have no face

sry user, i was trying to make a funny

it was briefly ruled by nubians and then semites

They are the niggers spaceships

Egyptian engineering was pretty simple. Have you ever seen those stone temples filled with pillars? It's because they didn't know how else to build a roof that wouldn't collapse and that's also why many of their constructions were narrow stone tunnels carved into hills.

Pyramids are the simplest type of megastructure. The earliest ones were actually step pyramids, which are even easier to build. They just made a dirt ramp to drag stones onto the next level. The first attempt at a smooth-sided pyramid got all fuckered up, pic related.

"They also saw a clear genetic continuity right across the 1300-year time period of the studied mummies, despite the fact that over that time course Egypt was invaded by the Greeks, the Romans and Nubians.

"We don't really see that there is a lot of genetic turnover when all those foreign invaders came, so they don't seem to have an impact on the normal population of Egypt," "

from the article

That's what I was trying to say. It's just stacking blocks on a massive scale. It's so simple that people all over the world made them.

they used to serve a magical purpose
but people stole the gold off the top of them so they don't work anymore

Mummified class could be an independent class and invader and foreigners maybe became underclass or made ghettos.

This

Then why was fagg el gamous, a grave site filled with commoners, all wypipo?

Most conquerors were either small groups, like the Hyksos, or established a new city as a colony, like the Greeks, or didn't promote colonization at all, like the Persians and Romans.

Egyptian commoners, with egyptian beliefs.

this
sage

Yes, that's what I said, they were Egyptians, buried in Egypt. Ethnic change in Egypt more or less coincided with the rise of Islam.

H-haha me too! Just pretending in conspiracy ha ha
If anyone else is interested in more
Check out the the Hidden Records book which is awesome (don't go to the site, it's fucking awful.) watch some of the key of Solomon vids

When people say "recurring" they aren't referring to cultures that had contact with one another. They're usually referring to Mesoamericans producing similar structures as the Egyptians did.

The romans helped weak the empire before Islam took over.

YOU FILTHY NIGGERS.

Genetic tests prove that Ancient Egyptians (elite + common people, not slaves, they can tell) were Anatolians, aka TURKS.

Who cares what the Romans did, it's got nothing to do with anything I've said. And if you want to put blame on someone for the rise of Islam, it's got more to do with the rivalry with Persia that the Greeks used to have than anything else. Rome had already fell, but the Eastern Empire, the Byzantines, expended vast amounts of manpower warring with Persia just before Muhammad went conquering. Persia, Egypt and the Levant were easy pickings because the Byzantines weren't at full strength and neither were the Persians.

an expression of directional world feeling

also built by white people

Every speculation has one thing in common: energy

Whether they generated electricity or were used for human sacrifices like the las vegas or aztec ones or whether they did amplify the person inside tripping on dmt, the harnessing and amplifying of energy maybe psychic energy is the common denominator. Thats why you see them on the dollar bill and in places of worship. More pyramid + more attention to pyramid = more psychic energy

Most persians are indigenous to those lands, Islam recovered the myth of Abrahamic religions after the romans had suppressed the main centers of belief, Islam expansionism was religious in nature, still is.

Yeah, but that's retarded. Pyramids are the simplest megastructure. They evolved from mound structures, which are just artificial hills made by literally heaping dirt on dirt. Pyramids are just rock piles smoothed out to look nice by using cut rocks instead of random boulders, basically.

If you were a person that wanted to make something big and impressive, but no idea how engineering works, you built a mound or a step pyramid. Even smooth-sided pyramids took people hundreds of years to figure out how to build.

Yes. The point is that everyone was extremely tribal back then. When the Nubians, Semites, Greeks and Romans invaded, they did not mix with the native Egyptians. They became their ruling class. All those various peoples got BTFO, and native Egyptians have generally had control even when parts of their empire were conquered by foreigners. There wasn't even much mixing with Arabs even through Arabization.

All of the great pyramids were built under a single family line of architects, or something of that nature - the exact knowledge of their construction was lost by the Egyptians themselves.

see the Kushite/Nubian Pyramids, built by the WE WUZes, are tiny, pitiful things, and bear no resemblance to the great pyramids in construction or design.

as for why Pyramids?

simple as shit. incredibly stable. the reason they're built at such a precise angle and with such smooth sides is that's literally the perfect angle - experimentally determined - to maximize height while maintaining stability.

Incidentally, you can see this with hills and sand dunes in nature as well.

and why build them?

ego of kings, imposing propaganda, and and excellent way to pull together a populace and redistribute your grain tax income to artisans and non-agricultural workers during down seasons in between harvests. It's pretty well established that the corvee labor that was used probably was actually paid in food and tax abatement, and was responsible for centralizing huge populations in what few cities the Egyptians actually had.

>Islam expansionism was religious in nature

It was military conquest. You will find no sources on anything anywhere telling you otherwise it may have been motivated by religion, but who cares? The remaining Christians and Zoroastrians in those lands were turned into Dhimmis and forced to pay Jizya.

But this is all irrelevant, unless you've actually got a point to make about anything I've said, or perhaps you've studied the archeological digs yourself and come to the conclusion that the people buried at Fagg el Gamous were actually black haired semitic people, there's nothing more for me to say to you. Your irrelevant and incorrect claims don't get you any closer to "proving" that Egyptians were Arabs or Negroes or whatever at any point in history earlier than 1,500 years ago.

I have never claimed they were arabs or negroids, they were africans with lighter skin than bantu people and with neanderthal admixture.

Propaganda of the deed

>they were africans with lighter skin than bantu people

Then why is fagg el gamous filled with Europeans? Why have the recovered mummies of the rulers been European with littler or no non-European blood? If you can provide me with a genetic study, or a grave site, that shows a genetic discontinuity between the ancient dynasties, and the Roman period, which demonstrates that the "Egyptians" were in fact nonwhites ruled over by a European ruling class, I will eat my words. But until then, you are talking out of your ass.

This has stuff on it
>lawofone.info

In Christian Byzantine empire, Zoroastarians and Muslims were not converted to Dhimmis, they were human-sacrificed to the jewish god in public executions.

Even the Zoroastarians let Christians live.

That sounds pretty evil. Good thing I'm not a Christian, nor am I arguing about Christianity. Merely the racial heritage of the Egyptians prior to the rise of Islam. I only mentioned dhimmism because it was part of the subjugation that took place at the hands of the Arabs, alongside the forced conversion and executions.

Eurpean blood it's just r1b1 and neanderthal admixture, all traces found already in african populations, there's no need to invent an european migration into africa if the genes were already in africa.

The semitic Jews were likely never in Egypt but Sumeria.
Sumerians have the exact same Moses myth about a baby being born and put in a reed raft only to be found and raised by a princess....only their myth is 500 years older than the Jews version.

The AshCanNazi Jews are inbred Turks larping as Jews.

Pyramids were built for ancient skateboarders.

When I say "European" I'm obviously not saying Celts from Western Europe migrated into Egypt you dipshit, only that the people originally there were racially very similar to the populations in what we know as Europe today. Thus why they had light hair, and why there are plenty of artifacts showing the use of lapus lazuli to colour the eyes of statues blue. I'm only arguing with you because when you said "African" you were trying to make them sound racially distinct from Europeans, and instead some other race which was mixed in some part with other non-European races in the region, of which there is not evidence. Keep in mind West Africans do not have any Neanderthal or Denisovan admixture, and Europeans do not have any Denisovan admixture, but a high level of Neanderthal admixture.

Jet fuel storage

Well it might be misleading to say "no" DNA depending on which ethnic group is in question, but rather an extremely small contribution.

They are still africans, just like capoid and the Ethiopian races, they even claimed to come from the birth of the Nile.

>They are still africans, just like capoid and the Ethiopian races,

fucking kek

You've provided no evidence of this. I give you gravesites filled to the brim with light-haired people, and genetic studies on their DNA demonstrating complete similarity to Western Europeans and you give me brown skinned people where light-hair is completely anomalous and usually associated with albinism.

You have no evidence that they developed in europe and then crossed to africa, it makes more sense that they followed the curse of the river, developed in the delta and developed more "white features" with selective breeding.

>You have no evidence that they developed in europe and then crossed to africa

When did I ever claim they did? I said no such thing. You're literally arguing against something I NEVER said. I only said that every genetic study of Egyptians of the population and of individuals prior to 5-600 AD has shown them to be virtually identical to Western Europeans.

>it makes more sense that they followed the curse of the river, developed in the delta and developed more "white features" with selective breeding.

What if what we know as the "European" races actually developed in the regions of the Mediterranean sea which would've been habitable land during the last ice age, and migrated outwards from there in all directions when the planet warmed again? It would explain why Egyptians were genetically virtually identical to Western Europeans just as well as your ass-pulled "they're niggers who selectively bred to look white in the middle of the sunny, blazing hot fucking desert" hypothesis, and I've provided exactly as much evidence for this ice age hypothesis as you have for yours: exactly none.

Asians or amerindians can't get blue eyes no matter what.

But guess who can.

Albinos aren't really cursed they are the sons of Ra, we should travel north and create our own civilization.

That's great. What percentage of their population has red or blond hair that isn't the result of albinism? Also, funny thing, West African people don't have neanderthal blood, and blue eyes are completely anomalous, just like light hair.

The nephilim built the pyramids, not humans.
According to some bible scholars and researchers, the fallen angels replicated the same structures they saw in heaven. In my opinion, I think they hold some sort of power or energy, maybe a portal for demons to make contact with humans.
I'm sure we'll know soon enough. The end is nigh.

The Great Pyramid not only divides Egypt into upper and lower (it is on the nile delta's point) but it also perfectly divides the earth into 4 cartesian sectors of equal landmass. It's height is the average height of the entire earth above sea level. The temperature in the Queen's chamber is the average temperature of the earth. Any many other unlikely features.

Isaiah 19 touches on the purpose of the first Great Pyramid, the only one that has a wide array of perfections, or otherwise implausible characteristics:

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

White people can produce melanin. The genes for light hair and blue eyes present in Europeans are genetically distinguishable from albinism, which is a disorder. You're also posting non-caucasoid people. Egyptians were caucasoid.

>Mods deleted battlestation thread
>Conspiratard, pointless american education tier thread is still up

I'm still waiting, for that alternative genetic study which demonstrates that pre-Islamic Egyptians were not genetically the same as Western Europeans, in complete contradiction to every study that I have seen.

Piramids are increadible ugly and disappointing..it’s just pile of rocks

>Nigerians produce about one Albino per 125 people, which is about the same as the production of "Pure Albinos" by modern Whites.

Albino's are distinguishable now, that they have already been through a process of interbreeding, but this might have take some time.

And the Batti study.

sid.ir/En/VEWSSID/J_pdf/90420090202.pdf

>Albino's are distinguishable now, that they have already been through a process of interbreeding, but this might have take some time.

Oh, I see, the mutation in the genes that cause albinism, somehow migrated to being a completely different set of genes. Makes perfect sense.

You're still talking out of your ass. Please show me the genetic study that contradicts every genetic study that demonstrates that Egyptians were Western European by genetics.

Yes this pakistani tribe has a lot of albinos. Where is the evidence that Egyptians were not Western European genetically? I looked for it in this study but it wasn't there.

This. Except the knowledge is mathematically encoded into the very building itself. There is no secret library hidden inside. It's just a puzzle box for us to play with.
Fun fact: Whatever fitted inside the deadly box the Israelites called the Arc of the Covenant would also have fitted rather neatly into the so-called sarcogaphus in the kings chamber of the great pyramid.

>Human melanocortin 1 receptor (MC1R) is a seven transmembrane G-coupled protein receptor that upregulates the cAMP pathway. Several functional variants of MC1R that show an impaired ability to activate the cAMP pathway are strongly associated with fair skin and red hair in Europeans and European descendants.

>These functional variant alleles were geographically localized in relatively high latitudes, which suggest that the adaptation to ambient UV light intensity may play an important role in shaping the geographical distribution of MC1R alleles in Asia and Oceania.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/16463023/

It's just a matter of environmental expression.

Finally! !

This! !

Solomon Islands are occupied by Australoids with some neanderthal admixture. Europeans are more closely related to Australoids than they are with Negroids. It's not albinism you dipshit.

You're still talking out of your ass. I'm waiting for the genetic study that shows ancient Egyptians were in fact selectively bred brown people made to look more white in one of the worst climates in the world for white people, and had 84% light hair, and often had straight or slightly curly hair instead of the negro nappy hair, and had caucasoid skull structure, and had Western European genetics, but were totally actually nonwhite guise!

''True'' Black Africans appear as a recent adaptive radiation in the above dendrograms, apparently branching off from an ancestral Pygmy population — a line of ancestry also indicated by osteological data (Coon 1962:651-656; Watson et al. 1996). This radiation seems to have occurred somewhere in West Africa. Before the Bantu expansion about 3,000 years ago, true Black Africans were absent from the continent's central, eastern, and southern regions (Cavalli-Sforza 1986:361-362; Oliver 1966). They were also absent from the middle Nile until about 4,000 years ago, at which time they begin to appear in paintings from Pharaonic Egypt and in skeletal remains from Nubia (Junker 1921).

Indigenous africans were capoids.

You've posted two links and and none of them support the claim that 'Egyptians were genetically the same as Western Europeans'.

From your ABC link:
>Professor Krause said "[Ancient Egptians] have these closest genetic links to the fertile crescent and the eastern populations of what's now Israel, but if they came from there or if they just evolved with gene flow all the time in this region, we cannot really say."

The recent Nature study linked in that article does say that they were _closer_ to Levantines and Europeans than sub-Saharan blacks not nobody who isn't an Afrocentrist ever doubted that. Fuck off with your WE WUZ EGYPTIANS bullshit.

They were pretty impressive back then. It wasn't a society full of people who erect structures like today's world. To be someone who could build a thing like that was to be someone indeed.

Are the 90s that long ago already? Back then everybody knew it.

obviously they're some kind of vault for the safe keeping of knowledge

>>>x

Maybe if someone built an arcology it would be to today's world what a pyramid was then. It's expensive to be big in an advanced, wealthy world.

>Indigenous africans were capoids.

That's great, but you do know that capoid skulls are easily differentiated from caucasoid skulls, and they have extremely tightly curled, wiry hair, like the negroes, and they don't have European noses.

Still waiting on that genetic study.

You do realize that Anatolia was greek, right? When they say "neolithic populations in Europe and Anatolia and the Levans" they're literally just talking about white people. Your image is funny because those restored paintings of Southern Europeans don't debunk fagg el gamous, nor does it support the Chilean mongrel's Afrocentric hypothesis.

The Pyramids were modified by whites for the purpose of conspiracy - Die with your rage

You seem to have trouble wrapping your head around the concept that similar != identical. And I like how you've moved the goalposts from them being "Western European" to the protean concept of "white".
>restored paintings of Southern Europeans don't debunk fagg el gamous
The Fayum Portraits are literally famous having been preserved in near pristine condition, and they portray a mix of native Egyptians and Greek settlers. Plus Fag el-Gamous is a Christian cemetery from the Roman period (meaning they could be a Christian population who moved in). It's interesting but it proves none of your retarded claims.

What was the true purpose of this thread?

fuck this one made me laugh

Theyre in the shape of the future city of God, a satanic replication of Gods city

Half true, modern Turks are mainly mix of Anatolians and Öghuz Turks from Central Asia.

They used water canals, these huge blocks of "not actually stone" float.

Massive public work projects. Help morale and maintain employment during the off-season. You don't need farmers being disruly during not planting time.

Stacking rocks into pyramid formation is the most basic way to build tall structures from stone with stability.

If you want a tall and permanent structure to impress people either for religious devotion or to a King a pyramid is the way to go for a stone age or bronze age civilisation.

Egyptians just perfected the practice.

checkem