Hey, Sup Forumstards, I'm never getting married or having kids...

Hey, Sup Forumstards, I'm never getting married or having kids, how does it make you feel that I'm killing the white race?

Nothing.

>Irish
>white

>potato nigger
>white

you're basically white man's jew

Kill yourself first

You shouldnt.

>irish
>white

Hey, Sup Forumstards, I'm never getting married or having kids, how does it make you feel that I'm killing the white race?

Mind yourself on that edge bro

You are weak and removing your weakness from the gene pool. Good riddance.

>Hey, Sup Forumstards, I'm never getting married or having kids, how does it make you feel that I'm going to die alone and be a total fucking loser?

lol gee man idk how I'm gonna sleep at night

What does an Irish guy not having any kids have to do with killing the white race?

From one user, I don't think anyone should be having more kids. We just need to be more successful and fight against the "reverse racism." Something will happen before we get "out bred" im sure of it.

your genetics are probably trash anyway, probably a good thing desu im happy your family line is over

>Irish
>white

Well it's better to have no kids than racemix

This.

Also, no such thing as "reverse racism." I know what you're saying, but we have to stop with referring to it as that because genuinely stupid people believe it's a fucking thing. We need to eradicate racism in it's entirety, whether it be the retards here on Sup Forums with their being afraid of anything other than whatever their ridiculous idea of being white is or BLM and their wnti-white rhetoric or anything of the like.

inb4 "nig-nog lover" and "gtfo leftypol fag"
Pol is nothing if not unoriginal and shallow-minded.

>self-hating lefty weedman will not reproduce

And we are supposed to care because?

Because you care about shit that means less than this. Like race mixing and communism.
*chuckle*

Also, self-hating people are typically people who project their fears onto other people significantly different than them to offset their insecurity. Ergo, Sup Forumstards who make bait threads on how much better they supposedly are than black people based on fucking nothing are scared of their own inadequacies, like most betamales pretending to be alphas.

tl;dr version: everyone on Sup Forums projects their own fears on those they are jelly of like blacks with bigger dicks

Hi user, sorry to hear that but you needn't fear I'll happily pickup the slack and have your share of children

It makes me feel bad for you. Without a family, you'll never feel totally fulfilled, and you'll never feel true love. I pity ANYONE who has chosen a life of selfishness over one of love.

You sound like an insecure white fuccboi projecting yourself, user.

you said you understood the quotes and defined exactly what i meant! minus one thing. religion. fuck Islam fuck Christianity and fuck Judaism. ooo edgy. ill take anti ideology rhetoric just get race out of it.

>mrw Sup Forumstards call dissenters "white fuccbois"

>can't find love without getting married or having a kid.

How do I know you're not projecting YOUR inadequacies onto Sup Forums?

>faggot says white fuccboi shit
>"I'm not a fuccboi, you are!!"

Just admit your're a self-hating fuccboi.

Your parents did the killing, you're the dead end.

*shoots up a country music festival because you're an alienated Boomer with two ex wives, no kids, and a brother who can only sum up your entire existence as 'a guy who liked to hang out and eat burritos'*

Muh marriage and muh children has literally nothing to do with anything.
It's a liberal strawman that white genocide is ''white people not having children'' or ''race mixing''
There is nothing wrong with white people's birthrates, and race mixing is almost non-existent outside of movies.
The problem is unlimited immigration and high taxes on white people which get used to prop up minorities.
If you banned all non-white immigration and removed the welfare state, there would be zero issue with demographic trends. White numbers would start booming while non-white numbers would stay stagnant.

Have you ever met a nigger?

You want to prove my point for me?
By all means, continue on

>choosing to believe the least likely scenario with the current available information of the shooter

You're not a dissenter, just a lefty lemming from plebbit.

You ever been to South Carolina?

>the most likely scenario is that Paddock was a patsy for some kind of CIA gun control psyop
>the least likely scenario is that an alienated Boomer who's existence is summed up in "hanging out" and "liking ethnic food" would chimp out and narcissistically decide to take as many other people down with him as he could

if ur a female potato nigger dedicate to me ur vagene and wumb pls. otherwise
>irish
>white

>"Lemmy, go to plebbit"
>Posts exact rhetoric from plebbit

Two sides of the same shitty coin
Keep em cummin fehg

The guy was a literal ISIS member. What is it with these retarded theories?
>muh CIA
>muh boomers
He was a fucking ISIS recruit. What the fuck is wrong with you retarded faggots?

I S I S
S
I
S

M E M B E R
E
M
B
E
R

We knew this hours after it happened as ISIS leaders made a statement on it.
Are people this retarded? Yes, good goy! Blame the boomers! Blame a CIA conspiracy theory with zero proof!
Just don't blame Muslims :DDD

No problem. There is no shortage of people. We will get by just fine.

>Irish
I just feel sorry for you, thats all.

I feel sorry you're bogged down in innocuous retardation as who's more whiter than who.

Do you even work for a living?

no you're just a loser lmao

What? The guy was a complete fucking nobody that couldn't even manage to get some flip mail order bride to shit out a hapa or two to continue his legacy

Hell, I'd probably do something similar if I died and all my brothers could say about me was that "He liked hanging out and burritos"

He was a literal fucking ISIS convert

If i find you, I'm going to force you to fuck my white sisters

Nice fantasy
How much you fap to sticking dick in the dirt fo reel tho?

>more whiter
I bet you are Irish too

>He was a literal fucking ISIS convert

>Being so alienated from your family and community that you decide to convert to a foreign religion and lash out at the "infidels" that share your nationality

I bet my dick's bigger than yours too.
Fuck out of my country, fuckwit.

It was probably the dark gook girlfriend who converted him. She looks Indonesian, and Indonesia is the most Muslim country in the world.
He also sent her money before he did this.

> Irish
could not care less
At least you will be replaced by Polish immigrants

Good, dont need anymore gypsies

who gives a fuck about the white race. white people don't even give a fuck about each other. how many times have you seen white on white violence. how many times have you seen a white person nearly run a pedestrian over because they are in a hurry in their car.

t. Tai-Nee Dong from Little China in Queensland

>irish "people"
>white

i'm white
unlike you

But he is right you idiot
Right and rational

Whites cause more pain to other whites than any other race in the world

God told you to procreate and multiply, you idiot!

Not that often. I saw one guy get hit by a car once and the driver speed off in the UK, but since that was in the UK I can't confirm that the driver was white.
White on white violence isn't that severe, it's not even close to black on black violence, or latino on latino violence, or even latino on white and black on white.

Don't talk to me ever again, gook

the white race doesn't even exist anymore you fool

>All these triggered Sup Forumsfags
top kek