Mob Psycho 100

This thread is dedicated to discuss AOTS and anticipating of upcoming events.
What parts are you most excited for?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CbkCQDln6WM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When this shitshow finally end so you fags can STFU about it

We just had the mod delete half of the other thread, stop baiting.

>ONE will never write a horror series even though his art is perfect for the type
seriously, some of the shit he does later in the series...

There were some spoilers about the next chapter where psycho helmet does some crazy shit.
This arc has the potential to be the best one yet.

>Yfw Mob has to kill Dimple for good this time

That's not dimple but the urban legend psycho helmet leader manifesting like the slit face girl

Is it really confirmed to be only 12 episodes?

Could be split cour.

Yes, for the first cour. We don't know yet if there'll be a second cour, it all depends on the popularity I guess.

There are many things hinting at a second cour like
>websites code
>all the teasing in the OP
>the fact that last episode is about tsuchinoko
>first animeonly fight in the first episode

>first animeonly fight in the first episode
Wasn't that just a teaser for the Mogami arc?

Why would the Tsuchinoko be a hint for anything?

That's what most believe, but that fight clearly went differently and especially mob's meter was way off.

>Wasn't that just a teaser for the Mogami arc?
First cour ends with the first claw arc, so if it's teasing the Mogami arc then it will happen in the second cour.

>Why would the Tsuchinoko be a hint for anything?
I don't know, it's just not really a good place to end the show I think.

I'm currently reading this and holy shit the Mogami arc is incredible.

It's only suffering till the end of Reigen arc.

Just read up to chp. 79 and I can say that holy shit I wasn't ready for two arcs of pure suffering

and now you understand why reigen is the best character.
in other news i'm fairly convinced the newest arc is gonna be the big dimple character developing arc, or he finally gets murdernated for being the evil little shit he is.

>or he finally gets murdernated for being the evil little shit he is
Don't fucking spoil me user I beg you

Dimple hasn't appeared for a while so it can be anything.

>implying psycho helmet is dimple

>implying hes not.

It's just the urban legend of psycho helmet manifesting.

I wonder what happened to Mogami
Everyone is speculating that manga will end at 100th chapter, and it would be anticlimactic for him to just perish like that.
Maybe he will appear in the psycho helmet arc?

>implying dimple didn't eat mogami later off screen while he was powering up to do this psycho helmet shenanigans.
>there are people in this thread that doubt that dimple was the final big bad

dimple could be in control of it we dont know yet

IF EVERYONE IS NOT SPECIAL
MAYBE YOU CAN BE WHAT YOU WANT TO BE

Man i would be kinda upset if he was, cause he came to be one of my favourites but from a writing standpoint it would be amazing if he was

ONE

>wah waah why don't you stop liking what I don't like

youtube.com/watch?v=CbkCQDln6WM

I just wanted to say that you guys are the most autistic retards I've seen in a while, cheers

We are all autistic here. Even you are autistic, you just don't know it.

I'm sorry would someone happen to know if that first scene was actually part of the episode? From what I read it looks like it was something they made for the screening instead of the actual OP, I didn't watch it all when it streamed on Tokyo mx so if the episode started with it I missed it, but in was in the version they put on Crunchyroll, so I'm confused it just seems a little random

Re:shit thread is two blocks down.

>being this new

Sure but this fanbase is just straight up cancer

refer to

Hopefully things will calm down eventually. The first episode shitposting is really annoying.

How about you just kill yourself, that would fix the issue

>Re:Zero literally has six threads
>Not only that, but in like ten threads not even related to Re:zero, there are Re:zerofags posting in them
>Meanwhile MP100 is only contained in one thread
Which one sounds more like cancer

This thread seem peaceful right now. Calling it cancer is just silly, user.

I haven't said a word about re zero but this just proves how much of a cancer you guys are

It's so easy to spot the Re:edge fag when they get this butthurt so easily.

What's so cancer about mentioning a name of an anime?

>hey I didn't really like this anime
>BUT FUCKING RE ZERO SUCKS LET ME SHOW HOW MUCH IT SUCKS BY SPAMMING EVERY THREAD
That's cancer

I want to expose Reigen of his lies and scams.

I think the guys who need half their thread deleted are a lot more butthurt

Did people do that? You should know they're falseflagging, user. Is this your first season on Sup Forums?

Uh, my complaint is the fact that there's literally a thread overclogging Sup Forums right now, but instead of complaining about that and calling them cancer, you're coming here.

>hey I didn't really like this anime
You never said you didn't like the anime though.
You're backpedaling pretty hard right now, I say you better go back to wherever you came from.

But this is a Mob psycho 100 thread? Are you saying that we shouldn't make threads of this anime on Sup Forums?

>Re:zero fags go in mob thread to shitpost
>they get deleted
>somehow mobfags are butthurt
Yeah sure.

I'm pretty sure I can call you guys cancer if I want to. At least your shitty ass thread gets some bumps because otherwise noone would talk about this.

>lies and scams
Reigen is legit.

My Little Shitposter Can't Be This Tsundere.

No, I mean, whoever the guy is is calling MP100 cancer, when Re:zero is literally clogging up Sup Forums. So if he really cares about cancer, I don't understand why he's here and not in the Re:zero threads complaining about them.

We already know what's going to happen so there's nothing to talk about other than anime's execution which is all up to BONES.
>I can call you guys cancer if I want to
>I'm literally announcing that I'm shitposting right now

This isn't /vg/ people make as many threads as they want. But spamming shit in threads you don't like is actual cancer.

Holy shit, stop answering the FUCKING BAIT!
MODS will delete the thread again!

Go back to your reddit:zero/10 thread you mongoloid.

>expressing opinions is shitposting
That should be the theme of your threads.

So which scene are you most looking forward to seeing animated?

>expressing opinions
Yeah "You guys are cancer!" is a friendly opinion definitely not looking for conflict
Fuck off back to your reshit thread.

>opinion
There you got. Stop derailing the thread.

Ritsu crying. That and Body Improvement President protecting Mob are the best scenes.

>Re:zero is literally clogging up Sup Forums.
But this is how imageboards work, popular things take up a larger share of posts because more people want to make posts about it.
If you're against this format then you should go back to certain alien upvote boards.

Or go back in time to 2007 where literally 90% of threads were lucky star.

You know what happened? People (eventually) stopped giving a shit and now what do you see? Lucky star threads?
No, it's something else.

All the people who hate this kind of posting are newshitters, since everyone who's been here for more than a few years recognises that this is normal behaviour. (Exceptions being generalshitters who actually want to keep their special snowflake content around forever. If generals were a thing in 2007, there would STILL BE LUCKY STAR THREADS)

>an opinion must be friendly
Okay then autismo

You have no opinion. That's the thing. You actually remind me of myself when I was new. Being insecure, thinking shitposting is the dankest shit ever. But sooner or later that shit is going to be stale and you want to discuss shit properly on Sup Forums. And by discussing I mean forming an argument to your opinion in another way that just about fanbase and cancer.

than just about*

>I'm literally looking for fight
Yes we know.

>when I was new
Stop the bullshit the more time you spend here the less shit you give about "muh structured arguments". Only redditard import newfags think like that.

Except this time, R:Z is going into other threads too. I don't remember any other flavor of the month doing that. Not even when Free was announced did people go into unrelated threads and shitpost about Free.

The whole Ritsu arc was great. Mob is such a good older brother.

Then why are you engaging? That must mean you're looking for a fight as well.

When does the Mogami arc starts? I'm at Chapter 59 and I'm not seeing it happening yet.

>I don't remember any other flavor of the month doing that.
Probably because you're a newfag.

Most people also don't grew up from being edgy and chunni. My point still stands though.

When they go to exorcise a possessed girl. Don't know the exact chapter number but you're close

>Literally been here for 9 years
Please stop.

Umaru still does that retard

You mean 9 months

I knew that Mob threads would go to shit when anime was announced.
But I would never think it would be because of insecure "re: life in a generic iseki shit with edge" retards.

Wait till Episode 3 for the shonenfags to start shitposting.

Based mods strike again.

Guys, come on, lets channel all this negative buildup into something positive and productive! Like, Mob's thighs. How does Sup Forums feel about them?

>implying shonenshits aren't going to drop the show by the next episode

I'm actually looking forward to more shitposting next week when all the shounenfags call this show boring, "only appealing to fujoshi" and "slowly paced" just so we can have our comfy threads in 2 weeks when the action starts.

Mob's thighs are very nice and I want to lick them.

Isn't Mob targrted towards shonen?
I don't see what would make them drop it?

More exposition and introduction next week, similarly little action scenes.

>People drop it ep2
>Comfy mob threads back
I doubt it will happen but would be nice.

Mob's thighs are okay, but I prefer Ritsu's.

Very good tastes, Anons.

I thought they'd drop it because of the artstyle and because next episode is mainly just talking and crossdressing.

I mean, why not? The whole reason OPM couldn't return to being comfy is because it never was that comfy to begin with, it has always been subject to powerlevel and shipping fags. There isn't really much you can "exploit" mob for except the aots bullshit which will pass soon enough. It's just a comfy show for a smaller audience and when the hype (mostly due to opmfags) are gone, we could have some decent threads.

I always imagined it'd be the saikifags who'd shitpost first, turns out they're more chill than I thought.

My friend told me this guy ends up being the #1 S rank hero in OPM, is this true?

Didn't MP100 threads struggle to get 50 posts at times?
I wouldn't call that comfy but instead pretty dead

You're friend is full of shit. I recommend that you cut all contact with him.

Your friend is stupid.

I know this is bait but no, not the same universe.