Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Don't worry Ruri, your brother is coming for you!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vIcPPSBe7Ak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kaito is Arc-V's Crow.

Let that sink in for a moment.

Fuck up on my part but since I didn't get to say it the first time at the last thread...

>Literally loses every non Ruri duel he's in
>Lost to THE MAN of all people
>Practically lost to Shun while having a BIG handicap
>Got trolled by the son of the Protagonist
>Is about to get a Neo Galaxy Eyes's Cipher stream and forced to show Shun 2.0 where's Ruri.

Dennisfags, not even once.

I dropped Arc-V ages ago but I'm just dropping by to say I love Kaito and I find your collective anal pain over him hijacking this miserable show extremely entertaining.

Yuya has a son?

Go drink your milk Kaito.

syn-crow is a mistake

when'll they gonna change the XYZ arc opening? we are in fusion arc already

Kaito was always Crow level stupid in his own series

>Forcing a draw against a Yuma power up
>never actually losing to Yuma
>Droite lusted for his manlet cock for REASONS
>His biology is utterly retarded
>GEPD is also a number
>He has a robot who can stop time
>The only main character to use monsters that aren't Xyz

Yeah

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

>survival instincts as a duelist
what the fuck, I never watched Zexal someone explain

Kaito was trained to use dueling as a weapon. He Droite, Gauche and a bunch of other people. Kaito was a Number Hunter during the series who hunted down anyone with a Number card and stole their soul and their Number after defeating them.

That Droite thing didn't even go anywhere and wasn't brought up again after Yuma told Kaito.

AND a daughter.

Fucking Digimon

So this guy is the child of Kurosaki and Dennis?

yes
when all arc v dimensions combine digimon is made

I thought the goal was to have arc v lovechildren invade all anime. Not completely sure why Reiji's kid decided to stay within his own franchise.

Reiji probably looked at Digimon and his kid and said something along the lines of "Let's leave him aside for now."

Humorously enough, that's how Reiji's kid came into being.

>Reiji, aren't you going to use a condom?
>Let's leave that aside for now.

Obviously, it was according to keikaku.

What? How?!

wait so there is another Cipher Dragon besides Cipher Blade and the original Cipher Dragon?

Neo Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon just so it retains the naming scheme of GE upgrades.
Cipher Blade, Red Rising and Deadlyguy will never appear in the anime

I love my quality teacher.

I just caught up with Arc-V after letting it on hold for a while... Why do people hate xyz arc again?
Besides things resolving too fast in the end I thought it was good. It advanced the plot like nothing in the past year had, it gave Yuto some much needed screentime, the duels were entertaining, characters actually got to interact with each other.

I don't get why people think it is as bad or worse than Synchro which was literally nothing: the arc.

They're literally called Diana and Apollo. Their Fusion Monsters are "Guardian of the Moon" and "Guardian of the Sun," respectively.

Paradox Brothers would have been way better in all honesty

Because it was too short and the plot was handled too quickly

The fact that all those Academia students that were about to attack the Lancers got off hands free because of muh egao is what really hurts. They literally just said sorry and that's it.

Synchro had a lot more plot than XYZ arc could ever hope to have, falseflag shitter.

No wonder Kaito is staying. They're going all the way with his upgrades.
>Galaxy-eyes Cipher Dragon
>Galaxy-eyes Cipher Blade Dragon
>Neo Galaxy-eyes Cipher Dragon
Now we wait for
>Galaxy-eyes Prime Cipher Dragon
>Galaxy-eyes Decipher Dragon
As the last 2 upgrades then he can go

youtube.com/watch?v=vIcPPSBe7Ak

>more jesus fudo wanking

>too short
Eh not really. I don't think they could have spent much more time on it. Maybe two or three more episodes to make the end more credible.

>plot was handled too quickly
I don't think the actual plot revelations and development was too quick. With Yusho back, we seeing the resistance and people actually involved with Fusion Dimension, if they held up the plot too much it would seem like the writing was deliberately dancing around the issues.

>The fact that all those Academia students that were about to attack the Lancers got off hands free because of muh egao is what really hurts.

Yes, that was fucking terrible. I get academia's students never really understood the gravity of what they're doing, and have never really been exposed to the concept of dueling for fun, connecting with people through it. This was the whole point of Sora's character arc during the series. But it still doesn't excuse how fast it was handled, how inconsequential and simplistic. Maybe as I said a few more episodes to smooth this process out could have helped a lot.

However as it stands the ending alone doesn't ruin the arc to me. After Synchro, I felt this arc put things back on the right track.

It had, but it was mostly plot that concerned just Synchro dimension and it's arc, not the overarching story.
Besides a few key scenes in the final 10 or so episodes we learn next to nothing about the conflict with Academia, and don't have much character interaction and development.
It's not that Synchro arc is pointless, it's just that it drags a lot. Most of the plot in it has to do with City's society and Roger's takeover plan which, ultimatelly, don't matter.

I wonder which one will have the dragonoid Perfect. None of them looks very dragon-y, but Child forms are mostly humanoid.

>None of them looks very dragon-y,
Really? I think with the exception of the yellow one they all have a few traits of Child level Dragon digimon.

Every day until he returns from not killing himself just so he can play a card game with his boyfriend

>a scan for the Jobber of the Moon and the Jobber of the Sun
I'd like to actually see a scan for Rin, Arc-V

There is more to the scans than those two, maybe she's there too? I haven't seen the full thing yet.

HEY LADS WE'RE JUST ABOUT TO AIR A KAITO EPISODE

SO LET'S GIVE THE FOLKS A PREVIEW FOR THE EPISODE AIRING TWO WEEKS FROM NOW

WHAT IS IT MATES

WHY IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING KAITO EPISODE

At least this week's is a Dennis episode too. A Dennis loses episode, but still.

Please Ruri kill him.

>Yuya vs Pirate even less important than fodder duardians

Is it confirmed Ruri will be brainwashed too, or is it just Rin?

It would make sense. And if so, I want Ruri to kick Kaito's shit in and then Shun steps in to free his imouto.

It's not confirmed but it's what I'm hoping for. It's the only way for Kaito to lose and fuck off (since there is no way he's losing in a non bullshit way)

It might be a very specific "Kill the Yuus" brainwashing, as when Yugo finds Rin she's initially happy to see him

Best Yu.

So is this image relevant now?

I fucking hope so.

Shun looks so innocent with that face.

Did they confirm that Yuya's facing the pirate guy? I thought the spoiler wasn't specific in who duels in that episode

His innocence was taken away.

>Arc-V will never be Miami Championship levels of good again

I already miss him so much Sup Forums ;-;

>Shun got Aki'd
>Yuzu got Kotori'd
Ah I get it

Arc-V writers aren't sexist

They just hate Arc-V characters

It already was from eps 93-99

Me too user. Me too.

If Shun was out of action at episode 70-80, then yeah

>Serena lures everyone on to the ship
>Turns out she's brainwashed
>Captain Solo attacks Yuya,Yuzu,Gon and Sawatari
>Yuya eventually starts a duel with captain Solo

I assume that Serena will fuck off or she'll start a duel with Yuzu because we all know Sawatari and Gon are fucking useless.

They both got post 64 Aki'd to be honest.

Why are 5D's mistakes repeating themselves in Arc-V?
Well at least this time they made sure no one was involved with sex cults.

>Why are 5D's mistakes repeating themselves in Arc-V?

But I thought 5D's problems were mostly Konami's Bonds Beyond Time and that stupid scandal's fault. What happened this time around? Did Dark Side of Dimension take staff from Arc-V? I didn't follow news about the movie too closely.

Shilling and plain incompetence happened.

I always found it more like Arc-V has rotten luck especially starting at mid spring 2015. You can tell the kind of ideas they were going with but unfortunately had to try to work out others things either by budget and most other issues. The director also had to work with Symphogear during the same time he was working in the synchro arc, plus Kamishiro who usually writes the majority of the highlighted episodes barely appeared much leaving the arc in the hands of multiple writers.

5D's could use the movie because it connected with it's show where Arc-V couldn't with it being based on the original manga. Afterwards the the other main trio of the series preferably Yuzu and Reiji were restrain a bit especially with his VA being a complicated with other shows or something like that.

I remember when Yuzu reappeared in the synchro arc doing nothing but bitching and screaming during Yugo's riding duel with 227 people were upset because they felt that was out of character for Yuzu.

>ONIII-CHAAANN
>RURIIII

I didn't know that about Reiji's VA. That explains a lot about how the character was handled.

Is there any known reason for Kamishiro's absense?

Not even close.
No one has been fucked that hard since.

Shun did things until he got crushed by rocks while saving a retard in 109. So, he's nowhere close to Aki

Yuzu still does things. She hasn't dueled since 83, but she's still been important to the development of other characters like Sora and Yuya and she still hijacked Roger's broadcast and led to Yuya saving the City. And even now, when she meets up with Yuya, her first instinct is to tell him about his dad.

That's a shitload more than Aki ever managed post 64. Hell, her greatest accomplishment after 64 was not crashing a d-wheel while playing card games.

And what happen to Sora? He's barely relevant making his development redundant and wasted in the long run.

To be fair she couldn't really do much while she was first on the back of the bike herself with Yugo during a duel. It was kinda more human especially since Yuzu gotten the hang of it when she started dueling ENJOY.

>Everytime a Yugioh series starts out too good it's hit with shit luck
Why

I just realised, what is Yuzu going to Yuya about his father? Yusho barely told squat to her.

Sora VA contract was originally suppose to end until it got extended meaning the writers were trying to work with him being conflicted and have some kind of redemption that was going to have him be carded I guess by Yuri they probably didn't have that much time for that.

The moment where a movie's going to be developed that doesn't usually end well for the series later on.

>Shun did things

He did things alright. His first duel after 9 months is him forgetting how to play his own deck and jobbing to Kaito, only surviving because the almighty manlet decided to spare him. Then he starts a tag duel with Yuya and needs Yuya's hikokubo card to bail them out since he couldn't finish them himself. Then he proceeds to somehow job to rocks and lose consciousness so Kaito can come and do the same thing that Shun has been doing since the start. Now he's out of commission while his primary goal and sole reason he did anything in this series is getting hijacked by Kaito.

He saved Tsukikage and they took out Roger's mind chip thing, thereby stopping his entire security force. Then Sora alerted Yuya to Roger having Yuzu, and the whole affair ended with us getting sent to Kaito land

Yeah, Reji's va is popular as fuck and so is Edo's which makes it jarring they picked him as a returning character instead of somebody with a less expensive va like Fubuki, Manjoume or Ryo. Kaito's VA is popular as well and so is his deck so I can understand his shilling even through I hate it.

So they left it at that? There's plenty of additional things he could've done this arc.

>"Forgetting how to play his own deck"
>Deliberately ignoring the fact that he was intentionally leaving himself open to prove the power of his nakama

Okay.

>Tag duel needs two people to win it when the other team's combo disallows one to solo both of them.
You don't say?

>Jobs to rocks
He's a flying type user. That's what they do.

It's crazy when you realize Arc V was the best when there was actual danger, development, and Yuya wasn't copying his shitty deadbeat father in every duel.

Yugioh Arc V ended in 53.

54 and 55 where good starts while in Synchro it was more when the Lancers first started to appear in that dimension things turned a bit complicated.

>Kaito was always Crow level stupid in his own series
No he wasn't. He was around since early in the show had his own subplot and developed his character over time, all things that did not apply to Crow. Heck, he got less screentime in the second half of the show

So, Arc-V was at its best from 93-99?

>Yuya wasn't copying his shitty deadbeat father in every duel.
I have an issue with that as well. I mean back then it seemed like Yuya would trail his own path. Still following his fathers ideal but being his own person.

That's what I thought with him struggling to conciliate EGAO with what they needed to do in the end of Standard and beggining of Synchro. Then they decided to drop it for him just be Yushou 2.0.

That was more started down the road of his mother while having good intentions trying to tell him not to be so reckless or lose site at what you believe in ended up making things a bit more difficult for Yuya to try his own ways. To which even Jack calls him out on it twice.

Anyone has played this Game? If yes then how would you Rate it? I'm planning on getting it once it hits the E-Shop here

gate guardian support when?

Really? I just thought the dragon in the preview was Cipher Blade.

>He's a flying type user.
You know who else is a flying type? Kaito. We're going to need a lot of rocks, perhaps even a moon, to kill him.

I got just the thing.

>Edo's on the cover along with his monsters
>Sawatari's cards are better then his and people are more interested in buying the pack for Abyss Actors.
>Pretty Heroine alone is more useful then all of Edo's cards in Arc-V.

I wish Kaito and Crow got shitted on as much as Edo did. it's not fair.

Try being Asuka, whose one role is "Student of Yusho", and not being able to participate in the duel marketed as "Students of Yusho fight"

Kaito is a dragon type. Brainwashed Ruri better have a few fairies in her deck.

Quads confirm, Ruri will murder Kaito and free us from the Galaxy meme

To be fair, even if Edo's cards were better, Abyss Actors would still be far cooler than anything he could have. Their designs are just too perfect.

Shit, I can't refuse quads now, can't I? Kaito confirmed even deader thanks to Sayaka's fairies.

I want to believe.

There's no point in believing

The plot is going to get more and more stupid/fanservicey

This card sure is something.

ZETSUBO NO UMI
TOJIRU TOBIRA