Antifa takes memes too seriously

This is what antifascists actually believe.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

triggered dumpflet?

The left can't meme.

Hey guys, is this accurate?

the left are the type of cunts that like facebook doge memes "hurr hurr derp touch le boop le poop on a doggo photoo hehe bop lee boop" fuck i hate those memes and i fucking hate the left

Sup Forums IS NAZIS

I don't have a problem with antifa being violent i have a problem with them being anti-white faggots.

this type of fucking bullshit cancer, haha doin an bamboozle le boop on an doggo. fuck off cunts frisbee doge was the only funny dog meme and that was like 4 years ago

Let me just fire up my helicopter and gas chamber.

damn, even the left hold hitler in high regard

They know he was right but are already too deep to back out and choose to double down instead.

this FB page is fucking gold omg

facebook dot com slash Anti-Alt-Aktion

A reminder that you tried to punch, so we squished one of your guts out with a car.

Come try again. Enjoy being made into corpses.

I eat alt-right charms every morning

breakfast is the most important meal of the day

literally me

KEK

If antifa believes that Nazis are inferior, wouldn't attacking them be considered "punching down?"

cucks

dude, nazis are the biggest threat to western society
but they're also a joke
but they're no laughing matter
but they're also pathetic

Bretty good, kek

What is this continual helicopter ride meme
I haven't even seen people say that for ages

Jesus that's cringey...

This is powerful...

The way they write is so autistic and cringe.

This subreddit say they're a "safe space from alt right trolls". I'm not seeing any autistic memes there, but perhaps they deserve our attention regardless.

reddit dot com slash r slash Fuckthealtright

I cant wait for Nov 4, the left will completely reveal their worth to society.

>when pseudo intellectuals try to meme and build word walls that would make trump blush

imagine if this entire time they're only sperging because they think a majority of us actually want to gas people

>that quote
>the irony completely lost on them

kekd

They wouldn't have a meme like OPs pic if people didn't act like shocked pussies when it originally happened. The original kek flaggots sure put a hurt on the board because they had the mouth and ability to troll until shit got real. Then they say: well we aren't feral niggers resorting to violence. A few months go by and Richard S. fades out of every other thread and we are turning back setting ourselves up for more embarrassment. Eventually a fight has to happen or you will wake up one day and the war is over because one side steamrolled the other when push comes to shove. Getting pumped up on 1488 isn't a good idea for a movement meant to salvage what is left of society. The new nazi stuff is still as much of a sensory overload as the little pride parade boy is to us. It's too much. Be decent and stand your ground. The ones running to lead you would have been gassed in the old day. They subvert. Remember Sup Forums half the strength of the board came from decentralization. The opposite of the last 2 years effort.

basically redditors that got cold feet with the natsoc stuff gravitated to pinochet/ancap memes because that only targets commies

its ok I guess, gives the non-whites and wannabe normies an viable alternative to being complete WN

What if white people just took a day off ?

upper is pol
lower is the_donald

Probably a redditor who has been blown the fuck out on Sup Forums too many times

Wow had to check it

It's basically a test of people's willingness to believe in others. Underlying the left's much-vaunted faith in humanity is a core of terror that refuses to believe their outgroup isn't deep-down Sekrit Evil.

is the candle fascist?

biggest get I've ever had in 10 years and its some inane shit

wew lads

Have another

>leftists make bad arguments
>makes a bad argument
This has to be bait or something. There is no way someone can't see the irony when making that post.

Here's another for you

Lets cut off gibs for a couple of days, white people are the saviour of black savages

I had the > get, pretty insane

Oh sweet summer child....

it's referencing this:
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

>obvious crypto-Sup Forumsack making fake lefty memes to try redpill others
if you see lefty memes that are weirdly redpilled, it's because either we made them or otherchan made them.

Let's kneel on gibs me dats

It's truly uncanny, the left really can't meme. It's worse than reading those plebbit "raeg" memes from back in the day.

oh shut up nigger, if we were actually a hate group we wouldn't spend our time memeing on an imagine board

this shit is making me want to become a nazi and join the police force just to piss off these snowflakes

>takes memes too seriously
Isnt that what drumpfkins do? i mean you retards always say "le left cant meme"

>tendies
How the fuck did /r9k/ memes ever make it to Sup Forums i remember the original thread when it began because I was in it

I can't tell who this is supposed to be insulting

A real hate group involves more bullets for sure

Niggers and their enablers need to stop being shitheads

yeah. the thing is that sane people can goof on themselves. the best jokes about Sup Forums is made by Sup Forums.

We all know niggers are retards, and we can tolerate them, but lets not promote and validate.

Do you actually want it explained?

Accurate, didn't think of that.

>See a meme about helicopters
>Oh shit we better kill these people before they kill us
Leftism is a mental disorder.

They think their frog can kill our frog. Sheesh.

Anti-Fa can't meme, can't even create "utopia".

There is a reason that non white refigees flock to white western countries. 1. It has the best living conditions. 2. Whites are guilt tripped into providing for them.

pol memes are far batter

What's with the triggered left fags in here. Their bad memes say more about themselves than anyone else

It's right tho.
You guys were literally taking people on helicopter rides. And gassing people.
Just thinking about it
I'm literally shaking right now.

>Not putting the (((Jewish Ancestory))) on the gold jew star.
Fail Fags

I think the aryan brotherhood needs to see this meme! >:)

Non whites have the mark of Cain and there is nothing we can do to help you.

That much clicks

Is ra hell is where they belong

oh I get it now

Which one are you?

leftypol just colors pol memes different way, I don't know which is worse

hahahhaahaahahaehahaha holy fucking shit sav'd

their frog has no dick

The left already lost. All of the cencorship and misinformation only creates more converts to the right.

Why do they only know how to ad hominem?

These people are too easy to troll. Like turning MiNeCrAfT onto peaceful mode.

Death rattles from a dead ideology

I don't even get why liberals and ANTIFA are so worried about the "alt-right"

We don't even fucking do anything. We organized one time and everybody acted like it was the second holocaust or something.

We just meme and watch e-celebs make videos.

Why is the left so fucking obsessed with us?

They know it, and we know it too

Get out of my country you cunt.

But those are innocent normie memes. Not everyone is as cynical, jaded and political as Sup Forums

((( they ))) cry out while they strike you

Thousands of retarded antifa and probably less than 50 people have been punched. Get fucked limp wristed faggots.

Haha holy fuck they are going to die. Those Aryan Brotherhood guys are some mean mother fuckers.

>there aren't nearly enough cringeworthy right wing faggots
>fuck it, let's photoshop 'em to existence

Typical commies, truth is irrelevant to them

nobody wants to gas them and have them stinking up the landfills in america, we just want them to leave and built their commie utopia in an actualy commie country like Venuzuela. its pretty innocent and basic.

>not eating kek flakes the breakfast of champions

OFF BY ONE

They think you're a threat because you meme'd a reality TV star and overall swell guy into being the leader of the most powerful nation in the world.