Dead Dead Demons de Dedede Destruction

I don't know if literally anyone except for me still cares about this or not, but a new dank dragon dildos chapter is out.

Dumping.

This is the Type-Moon one right?

Type-Moon?
It's by Inio Asano if that rings any bells.

Oh, I thought this was the one based on Nasu's DDD Demon universe.

Oh, no not this one.

And that's that.

I love listening to "We'll Meet Again" whenever a manga has the Earth explode, looking forward to the ending of this manga.

Are you me?
Get out with this doppelganger bullcrap.

bump for interest

recently started reading it
love the characters but the plot seems to not really go anywhere

It's basically Asano's attempt at a cute-girls-doing-cute-things manga like K-On! or whatever. Being slow as molasses is to be expected.

Well I don't really see it like that.
Sure it started to slog a bit since recently but we're still moving in the same direction we were since the beginning.

It just takes a little bit of time to get through with it since there's plenty of characterization still left to do.

So we might get quite a few sol/character/invader focused chapters until we really progress the plot.

It's kind of expected from most anime manga in general though, they start off and then kind of wander around without going further, that's the flaw of the pop modern writing.

Asano isn't always like that though, Punpun and umibe were the same but solanin was actually quite different.

I remember when this was first announced and people thought it's gonna be yurishit and trashed it but then it turned out to be both fucked up and very amusing.
This series was actually a gateway for me after reading Soremachi and craving more things like it, and this manga gave me everything I wanted. But then I really was only reading it for Ontan because I wanted to see her get lewded.
Am I a terrible person?

No love for Americans.

DDDDDD is almost too nihilistic for me.

>this
It's almost unenjoyable, knowing the girl's randomness and pep is something of a farce, especially in the face of this inescapable 'doomsday' Asano's been marching towards

Yes. Ontan is pure. She is to brutally murder americans with.

Now Kadode. Giant slut is lewd only.

Hiroshi might be the ebst male character Asano ever did.

Damn, what happened back in Ontan and Kadode's elementary years? What was the trigger that changed Ontan's behaviour drastically?

So is life.

Maybe we'll find out in the future chapters.
probably not but who knows.

I felt inclined to make this for some reason.

Don't worry about it, just think of the cute girls.

Cutest and best girl already died though.

what could it mean?

What could what mean?

I'm still not entirely understanding what the retro manga is about. Does it just exist for the alien to read or is it a way of explaining the difference between human and alien values?

Their identical looks

It's just a reference to doraemon.

user, let it go

They were the same person with split personality all along.