That one girl who was taller than 160cm

>That one girl who was taller than 160cm
Why are tall women so gross?

why are asians so short

Most women here are much taller than 5 foot 2, nip.

sell me one

5' 11" odjus romani joovi akai ^_^

Women over six feet tall should only be allowed to become dominatrixes

Any taller than 5'10" and they're probably trannies though

So you want a dark haired feisty woman who has a chip on her shoulder, and is tall and athletic? Lots of those types around here.
I like them. But I hear they sell for thousands of chicken strips, they're expensive.

Listening to the soundtrack right now, friend.

>not finding the tallest possible woman and breeding a cohort of super-tall descendants that will conquer the world
Disappointingly shortsighted.

they evolved to be smaller due to higher population.
less food consumption.
similar to tiny bug and insect colonies.
also probably got the monkey side of the genetics from his mum.
aliens used to fuck monkeys and gorillas.
never abbos though. aliens never fuck abbo.

They should be euthanized.

Or the dominatrix thing, specifically reserved for manlets under 6'0"

Until you stick your cock in a tranny and kill yourself. Short is safe. Get yourself an Albo whore.

Reproduction under tough conditions kill weak and small offspring. Asians had nice weather, Europeans not. Simple as that.

You cowardly fool. Safety is the death of the soul, the poison of spirit. No risk, no reward.

bro gotta fuck girls that look like children because they are a foot shorter than you

I am like 5'8 and only fuck women at least an head taller than me
I prefer Yugoslavic women

My wife is 5'10"
Sometimes i wonder what it would be like having a shorter wife, but then i remember how I don't have to lean down to grab her ass. Good stuff.

It's actually really simple

In primates the taller gender is the dominant one. In primate species with nearly equal sizes of males and females, there is a lot of equality in terms of what each gender's role is, whereas in species where the male is larger, males dominate, and in species where females are larger (which is relatively rare, Bonobos and a few others), they dominate. As we humans are primates we follow the same dynamic, and despite what feminists may tell you, we are a male-dominant species, thus females are more attracted to taller males than manlets, and males are more attracted to shorties than amazons.

Sorry guys, it's just hardwired evolutionary instinct cause we're all a bunch of filthy animals no matter how much we try to reject that aspect of our nature.

I answered your question now feed me (you)s

HE MADE THE SHIKSA SO MUCH STRONGER THAN A MAN!

I really like tall girls.

I'm 5'10" and stocky (powerlifter). My ideal girl would be around 5'10", too, and chubby. I get really turned off when a girl is shorter than about 5'5". It's disgusting.

>using metric
Cuck

>Over 160
>tall
I know you chinks are short but 160 is like 10cm from being a male dwarf and 20 from a woman dwarf

>Using inferior imperial system
Worse than Africa tier

Tall girls have the best legs and will give you taller sons than a short girl. Through experience, you know that tall women hate short men like you, so you resent them.

Both extremes are ridiculous.
I like girls around 5'8".

People are so tall in general it's making me feel like a complete loser.
I was born in the Soviet starvation era and I am 174cm. When I was a kid, maybe 16 years old, I felt tall. I felt like I was towering over people. Nowadays I see 16 year old girls who are taller than me. Everyone under the age of 20 is taller than me.
In a single generation the average height has gone up at least 8 cm. I fucking wish I was born 5-10 years later. I didn't have much food as a kid, and now I only slightly taller than Tom Cruz, Robert Down Syndrome Junior and Jon Snow, and every time I see people making fun of those guys who are multimillionaires, it kills me.

> it kills me
Do it

I'm sure a really tall guy would appreciate a tall woman

Tall = better

As a tall man myself I would never breed with a manlet woman. I want my tall genetics to get passed on.

me in the middle

The biggest problem with all these fucking wegs is that you have to grind trough them every update.
Dating My Goblin is probably the only weg that doesn't require you to grind for 2 hours to see the new content. Even if you delete the game, it saves the game somewhere on your PC and you can simply continue from the point you left off.
When you download something like Something Unlimited you know for a fact that it will take you 2 hours to even see the new content. I usually do this grinding busywork at night while listening to some podcast. By the time I get to the new stuff I am just a brainless zombie who wants to go to sleep and I just fap to the first titty I see.

>using cm
Ultra cuck

>those 2 chads