Can we all agree that Re:Zero has had the same level of cultural impact as Code Geass and Kill la Kill?

Can we all agree that Re:Zero has had the same level of cultural impact as Code Geass and Kill la Kill?

It's an amazing show, and it's clearly grabbed Sup Forums's interest like nothing else in the last couple of years.

Well all of this show are shit so what is your point ?

>cultural impact

what impact?

Being highly rated by MAL and reddit

I know you're baiting, but this is neo-Sup Forums. If it's popular, everyone hates it.
It's soon gonna be SAO-tier and not be allowed to be discussed here.

Is it the same guy making all these threads to piss Sup Forums off?

Not even remotely close to JIBUN WOO.

I'm starting to believe it. It must be a hater that is trying to raise public disapproval by spamming the board with nonsensical bullshit because he cannot bear people watching something he doesn't like. Good thing Sup Forums's hate just makes me love the series more by the second.

the impact of rem's smile on the nation's hearts

It is so sad, with all this false-flagging to create a stigma on the show. And other anons are taking the bait.

user you've been false flagging ever since episode 15 aired. Can you please fucking stop?

I thought that was pretty obvious.

>Kill la Kill
You're kidding right, even Arpeggio of blue steel(show aired with Kill la Kill at same season) sold more than Kill la Kill.

Openly talking about it makes people as triggered as the KLK days. It'll definitely end up being remembered fondly by anime fans outside of Sup Forums, and will be commonly recommended among both casual anime fans and anime fans that don't browse Sup Forums.

Whereas here, people will shit on it no matter what. Neo-Sup Forums does not want another show that reaches Code Geass levels of lovability among Sup Forums. We almost achieved that with Kill la Kill and Valvrave, but people got pissy when more than one thread was made about either show.

I'd like to think someone took that "how shitpost a show to death" image seriously, but the last episode really did create a huge controversity

Just like episode 13 did, and episode 7 before. Nothing new. It's still blatant false-flagging from an autistic neckbeard.

>unintelligent story
>transported to a fantasy world
>generals full of waifufagging
It will go down as one of the most cancerous anime ever, that's for sure.

>world populated by different races like dwarves and animal people
>only characters that matter are humans and a human with cat ears
What a fucking waste of potential

I tried to watch it but quit after the first 10 minutes. It seems like any other isekai story out there

>autosage
Come to the new thread, lads:

Actually it's isekai with gore, shock factor and time resets which makes it a masterpiece.

I just started it, can someone explain why everyone thinks this show is SOOOO GOOD?

This gonna be the much-needed Madoka of Isekai Genre

Meaning, /a will have shitpost filled threads, every day, for half a decade.

Edgy

>This gonna be the much-needed Madoka of Isekai Genre
So an anime with no impact whatsoever on the genre?

>anime from Japan
>the nation

Not everything revolves around the USA, but thanks for showing that you fuckers literally live on an island of narcissism.

>Kill la Kill

My fucking sides

>cultural impact
>Kill la Kill
? What? This is bait right?

Even speaking in terms of the category of 'anime written for 13 year olds with ADHD,' KlK isn't even the best. Most if not all would agree that the superior anime would be TTGL

Kill la Kill was awesome. I really don't see why anyone would hate on it.
It's like you morons are too autistic to express any sort of like, just dislike.