This type of person and genetics will go extinct in your lifetime

>this type of person and genetics will go extinct in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_Present
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not if I find a good job and breed

Let's hope the Irish potato race joins them in going extinct

I'm that type of person and procreated with the same type. So no.

the projections are far from conclusive

not with DNA sequencing. Bioengineering is way forward

Like tears in the rain.

He was the only good part of that movie

Impossible. I'd have to be dead.

>implying you need to provide for your offspring in the current year

Rutger Hauer is dutch, but why would you care about the dutch, kanker moroccan.

who gives a fuck

By your own hands, too.

The Great White Dodo Bird
All the good Aryans are dead.

>you will go extinct in your lifetime
really makes me think

She's a muslim, right?

I'm Dutch but I can be almost certain that the potato thought he was posting le german

Rutger is based which is why I don't like autistic fags to use him for their defeatist memes.

is that a Nexus-6 model?

>tfw you will never have a hot blonde blue eyed genie that will love you unconditionally and live to serve you
The pain is real

Oh, i see. Nevermind then.

No thats a genie from the show "i dream of genie"

I have this same face aethetic but smaller honker. I really should get fit.

Yes, he will go extinct in my lifetime.

No but you have to have money to convince modern women not to vaccum their children out and throw them into a trash bin

>The pain is real
endless

>tfw 198cm, blond hair, blue eye male with good jaw
It won't die out in my lifetime.
It will die with me.

Oh man, Replicants are going extinct? Or just he Nexus 6? Always wanted one of those N6 basic pleasure models. Love getting my head slapped, if you know what I mean.

You have too much faith in niggers.

Witnessed

whats a good job with the least amount of effort with most amount of money?

I plan on doing this as well. People here don't realize that under the current context trying the traditional method (marriage, family, etc) is pretty much a suicide and that most women (and men) out there aren't marriage material anyways.

The rules of the game have changed, wishful thinking won't change the fact that marriage doesn't work anymore. It's ADAPT OR DIE.

fug, I don't wanna get old t b h :(

Sad.

that hairline deserves to go extinct

right in the feels

I don't give a fuck.

I'm happy to be rid of Germans and I thank the Jews for that.
For the rest, I don't care about. They're not my people anyway so why should I care.
If they have to go too so the world will be free of Germans, then it's totally justified.

man rutger hauer was a handsome man back in his day

I'm that type of man so it is literally impossible for it to go extinct during my lifetime

I have a plan, it's simple:
> get Syrian citizenship
> get gibsmedats in my country as Syrian
profit!

This guy gets it.

Good.

After the next civilization wipe (which WILL happen, it's just a matter of time), nature will create such people yet again.

Quite contrary to the hoax of global warming, earth is heading into another ice age. Pic related.

the red period you have highlighted there is the entire history of mankind you fucking moron, nothing will change in the next 1000 years.

he was only born last year

Hello Varg

Underrated.

whats years BP mean? Also didnt they say the Bulgarian first person was discovered to be 4 to 7 million years old now?

Oh well.

There is something very unnatural about Nordics and Redheaded Celts they are mutations that developed due to bad environmental circumstances not positive ones.

Arms dealing for the FBI

Nope,sir. Not while I'm alive at least.

I'm doing this. Adaptation is genetic fitness.

Woulda said the same about the injuns back in the western frontier days YEEEHAAAW

You guys would donate sperm to a pair of dyke so they had a kid to abuse? or a soyboy and his wife? You'd do that to your kid? haha, wow.

Life's tough. Stop your pathetic whimpering.

You aren't making any sense.

please go on

nah

Haha, bögjävel. Är du så jävla kass så du inte kan hitta en skysst brud? Du är en Beta-fjolla. Yngla för fan inte av dig, vi har för många av din sort.

haha.

angry that your genetics already fell to the muslims

Replicants?

If they get a rough upbringing, it is still worth it.
Jag är inte i det stadiet i livet ännu. Du verkar rädd och ser nog det du vill se. Medans du sitter och snyftar på pojkrummet så har jag kontakt med fler kvinnor. Bög? Ja, du hoppas det.

>wants rewards with no effort
LITERALLY NIGGER TIER. KYS

He is an android you idiot, not human.

Not every kid with fag or dyke parents get abused retard, stop letting a few incidents warp your viewpoint. It's better than letting them rot in an orphanage, or aborting them at the least.

>BP

Before present

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Before_Present

>. It's better than letting them rot in an orphanage, or aborting them at the least.

>sperm donations
>attending an orphanage as a spem donation

we're talking about sperm donations you mong

No, he's Dutch master race!

good,fuck small inferior blondies