Let me explain something to all the people who have come here from the donald, you are not welcome here...

Let me explain something to all the people who have come here from the donald, you are not welcome here. We are not "on the same team" just because we hated Hillary and like Trump. You are, and always will be fag tier cringelords who actually believe Alex Jones and stole pepe and Kek memes from us and awkwardly think this makes us alike. It doesn't, you are the kid who thought skaters were cool and so went and bought an element t shirt and now think you are a skater too. Sup Forums has always been a counterculture, we are not your personal shitposting army. So I will repeat, we are not alike at all, you are the Muslim refugees of this site. Think on that and kys.

ugh

fuck off

Kekistani faggots should die.

Why you doing this man?

hes 15 and just discovered this, just leave him be

>taking self that seriously
kys

Hi, greetings from T_D. I got redpilled as heck from reddit and came here out of curiosity. They would always talk about pepe the frog and pol on T_D so i was instantly hooked on this site too. Though to my shock this site had literal nazis. I know this site is a bastion for free speech, but nazis? really? baka. I think we have a lot of overlap on this van-diagram of memes, but there is some attitudes on this site i find absolutely abhorrent. For example the antisemitism. As someone who has been to the holocaust museum i feel i have a personal connection to those who were murdered under the most evil regime in history. You see their faces, hear their voices, read about their lives. Its awe inspiring. If you were to just be a little more open minded you can see where that path takes you. And its not good. Also the amount of racism on this site is worrying to say the least, as a atheist i can tell you that we all come from the same species, trying to hate someone just for the colour of their skin is just one of the many side effects of Christianity. But luckily for us thats going to be dead within a generation. But the racism isn't just bad from a scientific point of view, but just a personal point of view. As someone married to a Chinese lady (im a white male) Its digesting to see the hate for interracial relationships, and kink shaming towards cuckolding. Seriously it doesn't effect you guys at all, why care? Anyway im happy to agree to disagree, but you need to see the light and we can red-pill the world together.

>Signed; a friendly Australian.

DOXX YOURSELF: THE THREAD.

MAGA! (゚ヮ゚)Trump(゚ヮ゚)

sage new fag been here for a month and thinks he runs the place, fuck off cunt

>Sup Forums has always been a counterculture
Not for like 4yrs. 8ch Sup Forums was. But now that's dead too and Sup Forums is just a bunch of Communists threads.

If you post a thread on here with real info the mods sink it. If you post a thread with real info on 8ch the mods will leave it up as long as it's not a culture or memes or helpful toward white improvment.

What are you like 12?

Sup Forums during the Bush Administration is when this site was actually edgy.

>s someone who has been to the holocaust museum i feel i have a personal connection to those who were murdered under the most evil regime in history.
Good goy

Either dump more images of the white man taming the savage indian ladies or fuck off

OP been here for like a month btw. Retard newfag.

I wish you could see how others perceive you when you say silly stuff like this.

>phoneposting

Are jackie Sup Forums ? No ? Then shut the fuck up, and fuck off faggot.

This. You beat me to it.

One thing I like about the Donald is that they ban dissenting postera

Who died and made you president of Sup Forums? Fuck off and lynch yourself nigger

President or not hes right and you know it

you fell for the trump meme?

quality bait Trevor, made me reply you funny little cunt

He's just as fucking cringey as the kekistani faggots.

been here since /new/.
Alex Jones is right.
You're a faggot.

Hello cunt.

only a kike would punch right

>we
Kys and go back to le reddit

WE LOVE OUR SHITPOSTERS HERE DON'T WE FOLKS?

>he thinks reddit is literally here and not a meme

go to bed user

your complaining about stolen memes

fucking newfag how dense how dense

You take yourself way to seriously, chill the fug out ... clean you room

I haven't even read the OP. I've only been staring at that hot native ass.

Oh, ok.

Agreed. gas the rednecks, us intellectual Sup Forumsish are the master race.

But seriously I do disagree with the_donald on most things. And they stole our memes.

This.

Also sauce on pocahontas pls

Holy shit, you read like a god damned hipster fag whining that people are stealing your memes.

Picture related.

shills now trying divide and conqure, sad

But really blame does not rest solely on the odnald sub humans coming here, it is also australians who are clogging the discourse as usual

"you are the muslim refugees of this site"

damn dude, harsh

>As someone who has been to the holocaust museum i feel i have a personal connection to those who were murdered under the most evil regime in history. You see their faces, hear their voices

do u even know why people here r "anti-semetic"? if u dont like nazi supremicists u should hate zionists (its not about a homeland zionism is about the protocols of the learned elders of zion)

Trip of truth

^
Noice....^

>stole pepe

Shitposting frog existed elsewhere long before it was appropriated by Sup Forums.

ahhaha im only still here to laugh at how dead this board is.

yesterday i saw someone posting about how faggots have human rights. human rights. and people agreeed with him. downvotes when?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTT