World map thread

haven't seen one of these in a while

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations#Scores_that_do_not_support_the_theory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)
youtube.com/watch?v=E0-UVORAs8s&t
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Europe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe
hiunpar.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/The-Pentagons-New-Map-War-Peace-in-21st-Century.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=dRFIumfH3w8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

template

Here is a world map that really matters.

are you sure?

Pretty darn sure.
Also I'm not NatSoc, I'm actually libertarian.

Is that map actually accurate? Are North Koreans really geniuses despite starving to death and being indoctrinated 24/7?

iq is based on genetics

How come US blacks have a ~20 points higher IQ than African blacks on average, then?

Not a big fan of my home country at the moment either.

They're evolving

Europid crossbreeding over the ages

most of them a race mixed even just a little bit go's a long way

lmao

Thank you Strayan. I like you too.

>loving Germany, France, Sweden
why like country's that genocide there own people with "cultural enrichment" and try to bully eastern bloc county like Poland and Hungary into submission to feel the wrath of the Eu's "cultural enrichment".

they dont, have you met them??

A country is not the same as its government

I believe European countries should take in refugees. Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, and others need to do their part. Hungary and Poland's march toward fascism deeply concerns me.

see New Zealand's post
why should they take uneducated illiterate muslims that values are the polar opposite of Europe

white genes through generation of mixing

also some of these african iq stats are rly suspect. like theres no way that gorilla is mid 70s iq where as the avg for some of these countries is 60. must be something like they tested ppl who couldnt even read or something

>liking mexico
apart from this 7/10 very based

I forgot to fill in some other red bits but here you go buddy.

86 is still pretty fuckin sad, but ~20% of intelligence is nurture, and 86 is pretty close to northern Africa

So you prefer Peruvians and Brazilians (left) than Mexicans (right) -- yikes!

The map is not accurate at all. All they did was take any IQ test they could find and basically average those to find those numbers. Some of the numbers of certain countries on that list are based on almost half of a century old IQ test done on a very small sample some of them as little as 1 such old sources.

It is absolutely not reliable, even though it gets posted here all the time.

you have the iq of niggers your a lazy drug addicted no good violent people with nothing good to offer and dont get me started on what you call "food" its on the same level as inda

Still, you prefer Bolivians, and the such. Yikes.

forgot source

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations#Scores_that_do_not_support_the_theory

>y-y-y you prefer other south american women
like i said iq of niggers

You get turned on with Salvadoreans? Ewww.

You like savage chimps, right cangaroo?

Yeah, Brazilians look they have high IQ. Way to go dundee! Geez.

why are mexishits the most butthurt people on pol?

brazilians have an even lower iq lay off the meth pablo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_terrorism_in_Europe_(2014–present)

As an aussie I have to agree

Yes, and?

do you feel no remorse for your people your culture and everything europe has bult over the past 1000 years? that your destroying?

youtube.com/watch?v=E0-UVORAs8s&t

Green: Anglo bros + European countries which have given the greatest contributions to world culture in all categories.

Light green: Also great countries and allies of the US.

Yellow: Some have qualities I dislike others I like. For example, Russia would be dark green if they did not have such an antagonistic relationship with the West. Normally I would put all of Africa as red but now I realize it would be best for the future of the world if we helped countries such as Nigeria fight against their Muslim population and maintained a Christian half to Africa. We should be fighting for Nigeria instead of Syria.

Orange: Countries I dislike for degeneracy, Marxism, and/or Islam.

Red: Countries that I believe are actively making an effort to subvert and destroy Western culture. They will be adversaries for a long time.

>EU flag

yes he had the EU flag thats what i was getting at

>Post an image showing I view all of Europe as my homeland
>This means I want to destroy Europe

You might be making some incorrect giant fucking assumptions about my opinion on a whole bunch of things there mate.

My first thought regarding that map was about Korean Peninsula as well. There's no way NK have equal score to SK. Probably SK score was assigned to NK. Also the scores change year to year. Tho I think Italians constantly scored above average in Europe. With the influx of refugees that won't happen that much in the future, I guess.

Because they're Poles of America.

>actually filling in all of northern canada and south east asian

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Europe

The flag was designed in 1955, and officially launched later that year by the Council of Europe as a symbol for the whole of Europe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_of_Europe

The Council of Europe (CoE; French: Conseil de l'Europe) is an international organisation whose stated aim is to uphold human rights, democracy, rule of law in Europe and promote European culture. Founded in 1949, it has 47 member states, covers approximately 820 million people and operates with an annual budget of approximately half a billion euros.
The organisation is distinct from the 28-nation European Union (EU), although it is sometimes confused with it, partly because the EU has adopted the original European Flag which was created by the Council of Europe in 1955, as well as the European Anthem.

If you care about Europe so much maybe you could try learning some basic things about it.

Faggot.

what the fuck kraut?
here I am thinking hitler was a good guy and you are being a fucking nigger.

Have a pic of the real flag of Europe.

Funny how these threds show how dumb and ignorant people are here. Hate and love countries they know nothing about except the lies and propaganda they hear here

Environmental differences (I.e. They aren't malnourished) and that they have a greater amount of European (and native) DNA through mixing

you post under the European union flag that tyrannical pc obsessed force that threatens to destroy European culture with its "cultural diversity" consisting of muslims and Sub-Saharan Africans that are trying to bring and force a culture that is the total opposite of everything European and the EU is forceing it down you throat in the media and to anyone to speaks out to this shit on social media get real jail time for "hate speech"

I hate anglos with a passion, because what you did with Dresden and german prisoners after the war.

Sorry Sven, people don't like Sweden anymore.

I can't seem to find that quote in the cited work, which is a pity. I would've liked to add it to my "redpilling my family" collection
explain yourself

Me? You think I don't hate them for it to? I'm mostly German mother fucker.
Last name Braun
Hair color Blond
eye color Green

Have fun becoming part of Russia. Drumpf won't do shit to help you. I guarantee it.

sorry if your intent was to show your patriotism why not use your county's flag? the European union has hijacked the flag you stand by is it is what most people think of when they see that flag that's what i saw

You love China and Russia? Like Iran and Syria?

traitorous leaf...

We NATO countries need to stick together.

Well that's you, but that doesn't change the fact, that the USA are an anglo country.

Some countries I didn't do but this has most

don't ignore me you fuckin wallaby. if barnett said anything along the lines implied in your pic, i want a REAL source, not the no dice i got searching the one in your pic.

hiunpar.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/The-Pentagons-New-Map-War-Peace-in-21st-Century.pdf

there's nothing in here that even comes close to being paraphrased by what you wrote without making huge leaps of logic. give me something more solid. give me the modern equivalent of kalergi, hooton, morgenthau, kaufman.
i need this shit to redpill my family and you're giving me nothing.

No need to paint i love every country except Bosniaks Albanians and other Muslim dogs...

Thank you my nordic brother

>There are still people on this board who wouldn't nuke Albania and France.
Get a hold of yourselves, French literally fought a revolution to be able to rim a niggers ass in public and gave them rights as if they were humans.

I'd rather not be on the side of (((them)))

sadly.

>giving south africa anything but hate
you do know they're currently genociding white africans?

If you dislike/hate anglos you are welcomed to get to Germany and help preserving it.

Gib back the clay

sorry i couldn't find it either i dident ignore you i went to dinner i wont use it in the future i wouldn't trust the versions online they can be changed i did not make it my self

i just don't care about most of the world

Rajoy did nothing wrong

Whoops wrong thread

Truth should not be confined to a single thread.

I'm just disappointed. I'm more disappointed I couldn't find a legit family redpill than I am in you.
But hey, whoever made that they're saying what we all know Barnett is thinking. I just need to find it in Barnett's own words.

i'm spotting a pattern here...

yeah you never know it may be somewhere but we all know how good the jews are at hiding the truth

why do you hate Bhutan? it's the most traditional country in the entire world and has no refugees

Everything back!

dident know about it but il change it now thanks for telling me

sunshine coast reporting in mate hows it going you get a vote get Remember vote no lets tell the poofs to fuck off

Where my Scandifags at?
Spesielt Norske fitter

Hva er dine tanker om innvandringen i Svergie?

One day I will go. But right now we both need to do work where we live and red pill the normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=dRFIumfH3w8