Why do Western women (Especially Swedish) love Arab cock?

Why do Western women (Especially Swedish) love Arab cock?

Probs the same reason they play hard to get

They dont. I never see white women with muslims.

I really can't wait for the day we finally get white women under control; Permanently.

This. Men race mix much much more than women do.

Islam

t ma'ad ackhmadinejad m*hammed
piss be upon him

But did you see that young woman get pushed to the ground off a 3 story window ledge?

I've seen Fat girl with a muslim guy!

If anything, the white guys can easily date a muslim girl. On top of that, muslim girls are probably the most obedient girls you'll ever meet! You thought your asian waifu was subserviant? NAHHH a muslim girl was raised her entire life just to please the guy! Another part is, once they marry/date a guy who isn't muslim, they are no longer considered muslim in their family anymore! So literally you'd be the only person she can count on in the entire world, so she's gonna treat you like a king!

No way you're from Britain and have never seen a muslim with a white girl. Majority of white girls have been fucked by at least one paki

I didnt see any arab / white girl couples ever here. Niggs and white girls, sure ive seen that.
Maybe its why they rape so much, because they are so undesirable. At least black people have the dick meme but arabs dont have jack

hmmm

>they are no longer considered muslim in their family
You forgot the part where her entire family hunts you down and beheads both of you as a honorary killing. That is, if they’re proper Muslims.

dude.
you have no fucking idea how many of these turk-looking shits are closet muslims.

This comic gets me erect.

I'm from the london and it is a rare paring to see in public.when I do see it the paki is usually one of the metropolitan, successful, not very Muslim kinds

Because the bitch gets what she deserves and you know it turns her on?

Nope but I didn't see any turk-looking shits with white girls

Men race mix much much more than women do.

the sheer size

Because they just cant say no. So thoughtful of uber to allow drivers to start tipping.

If you're in the US, the families are big pussies about that sort of thing, so you don't gotta worry too much about it. They literally just say "it's not my daughter anymore" and move on with their lives. Can't say the same for anywhere where islam is practiced heavily.

Maybe you live in a nice area

PRETTY Sure it takes both a man AND a woman for race mixing to occur.

Europe is not America

All those exclamation marks make you look like a faggot

Because they are dumb Christians now and in past when kings gone around Africa to fill Jamaica with niggers. Dumb Christians who don't know how to do revolution always wait for solution to fall from sky or through praising their leaders. Capitalists could take any given human of any race and plug it into France, UK, USA, Germany, Sweden..etc. where dumb CHristians live and they would in less than 3 years breed with those foreigners, since little Christian shits fuck anything, like they raped whole Europe during Christianisation or slave trades. Long story short: Christians stick penis into anything and any penis goes into them. All Christians are simply stupid, because they believe in fairy tales and they fuck anything and take anybody's money.

Get off the UK proxy burger.
Everyone knows white women dont fuck pakis, unless they are raped ofc.

You rarely see white women with niggers, but you never see white women with muds.

See

And you're a cutesie little cuddle monster roo-rider!!

White males are still seen as the best providers possible.

Especially in liberal circles. Stick around them long enough and you'd think we were gods with the power to control everyone.

Hot as fuck desu.

face it Sup Forums white women are the most degenerate race traitors, especially southerners.

Your Ignorant blanket statements like this about Christianity are as bad as redditors who do the same thing. Frankly no true Christian would ever convert to another religion let alone marry someone from another religion.

No they dont. Outside of rape, a few of the lowest council estate slags maybe but its generally not a common sight and there is a stigma attatched to it (pakishagger was a big insult when I was growing up)
Whites and muslims are very segregated from eachother in the uk.

Women generally want strong, dominant men and mistake chauvanism and misogyny for masculine.
Western men are more considerate and can't get away with some more aggressive behaviour without a sexual harassment suit.

Did you generate this just now or had these saved already? Are u actually a roach or are u just some Brit troll?

no it is not true there is a pic from reddit that a miidle eastern boy from sweden cannot have a girlfrend because no one wants to date middle eastern men he said even middle eastern girls don't date him. The only women who date middle eastern men are fat old & ugly and are old

Middle eastern guy here from US...had a swedish exchange student in our high school...wasn't just kebab cock she wanted....she pretty much fucked everything with a dick

I love troll comics and hate sweds

m-muh white women

Exactly

HAHA I GET IT!!
his ass is hat which makes it an asshat which he's wearing cuz trolls are asshats. Fucking genius comic, lost so hard.

When whores become like men

*breaths in* white british women are total degenerates, second only to US southerners.

I'm an Algerian living in France, pussy is easy here but it's even better in Germany, they love the hot blooded strong macho man meme

Good joke.
The majority of interracial relationships here are white women and Muslim men.

>Sweden is now number two on the global list of rape countries.
>Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention reached the conclusion that immigrants were 23 times as likely to commit rape as Swedish men.

Halal

Not by choice

>they love the hot blooded strong macho man meme
No, they're afraid to report rapes because it's racist in their social circles

Liberal women just want to rebel and stick it to mean white bois

Also her crying face is really hot

Definitely not the case here in Birmingham. Most of the girls fuck pakis as some sort of trophy

I dont know what world you are living in if you rarely see white girls fucking niggers and pakis

It's not really 'love' when three of your arab friends hold a western woman down and take turns raping her.

But you know, apparently everyone is entitled to their delusions now-a-days.

If you had ever actually talked to an attractive women, you'd find out they hate Arabs/Indians because they are harassed by them non-stop online and in real life

I dont know of any... ever wondered why blacks and arabs rape? One, they are stupid and dont think about the consequances. Two nobody wants them, becuase they are ugly, dont understand our culture and cant communicate properly. I have witnessed a few interracial couples, but they are rare, and if so the swedish woman looks like a meatball.

They really don't, even in US, which is only half white at this point, women still display an absolute preference for white men (even women of other races do, aka why white men race mix more than white women). The replacement that is a real concern doesn't come because of race mixing, it's because these third world immigrants like to reproduce like bugs with their own women, and will simply outbreed natives.

>lying on the interwebs
why don't you go ahead and talk a walk for the first time in your god damn life you landsförrädare

whats with the arab prince thing... ? did disney instill an arab fetish in women with aladin? i dont think walt would approve