*BREATHS IN*

*BREATHS IN*

Weren't the family safe in Turkey but tried crossing the Mediterranean to get to Italy or some shit?

what the fuck is this?

Sup Forums has jumped the shark.

I get it. I've lurked on Sup Forums. I've lurked on Something Awful. I've lurked on reddit. I've lurked on Usenet.

Trolling is funny. People shouldn't take themselves too seriously. Memes are funny. Some ideas just catch on and spread like wild. Anonymity is funny. People do crazy stuff when they're unencumbered by their "everyday" identities.

I get it. We get it. Everyone gets it.

But here's the thing.

It's really getting to the point where it's not funny anymore. It feels less like satire and more like... a desperate attempt to cling to something that lost all its value, mojo, and influence years ago.

Almost exactly like, y'know, Shia LeBouf. Which is kind of my point. Sup Forums is the Shia LeBouf of the internet.

Shia fucking LeBouf.

And here's the kicker. At least Shia LeBouf has a message that isn't total shit. I mean, I get it; Trump and Pepe are edgy as fuck. Sup Forums being super edgy and triggering everyone with their edginess is the message. But it's a tired joke. And it costs people in the end.
It increases hatred in the universe. It increases chaos. It increases sadness and loss and intolerance and pain.

And sure, you have the right to make those jokes. You can troll from sunup to sundown and that's fine. That's your message.
But like I said: that's a shitty message. It's a shitty message that hurts people. And it's not funny anymore. Hurting people isn't funny.
If you think it's funny -- well, you've got problems. And that's fine. Be that shitty person.

But I'm not going to be a part of this anymore. I'm not going to be a part of your shitty, tired, formulaic Internet culture anymore. I want my message to be better than that. I want to be better than that.

Also, reply to this post or your mother dies tonight.

*drowns*

>safe in Turkey
Look i'm pro closed borders, but you'd have to have brain damage to choose Turkey over Italy. That's like choosing a third world desert shithole over living in Europe.

Please
don't
space
your
words
in
a
huge
paragraph
it
makes
you
look
autistic

That's deep, kill yourself and stream it.

It's not just that, it's also the cringey emphasis. It's pasta tho senpai.

Exhale

first time I seen this one. Laughed

Turkey compared to war torn Syria... which do you think is better? Which makes me believe that the family didn't come from war torn Syria, maybe the suburbs outside of Aleppo.

>trump and pepe are edgy as fuck

do you even lurk here?

hello, pleddit.
Goodbye, pleddit

Who gives a shit? They have an excuse to leave those shitholes and live somewhere where people poop in toilets and not in the street. They don't even need to make a decision.

>people go on vacation in turkey all the time
>oh no, turkey is such an insufferable hellhole, we can't stay here, we must go to germany
Just, fuck off.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Sup Forums. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also 9gags nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The users understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Sup Forums truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Pepe's existencial catchphrase "kek" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as moot's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a pepe tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

That's why you don't get to choose.

intense copy pasta

>>not naming it drownload.jpg
smdh

agreeded

Some dead Syrian who nobody with a functioning brain actually cares about.

Obviously they did because the risk was their child's life, which was lost.

nigger

I bet they still think it's worth it desu. Turkey's gdp per capita is 11k, that's what I spend on toilet paper annually.

underrated

OP is Rickle Pick