/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - COMFY GRAVEYARD HOURS EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump w/civilian heroes and 1st responders 10/4/17
youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
>Pres Trump speech after meeting Drs and patients in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE
>Pres Trump speaks after meeting LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/VdOf-vFNrmU
>Pres Trump meets LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/v4SfjhpfNm4
>Ride along POTUS motorcade in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/2LYsTJriVNY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/PvjN0dB4w94
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/0q3FK0TyPGE
>SoS T-Rex keynote @Grand Challenges meeting 10/4/17
youtu.be/1BNCt9TTx-w
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/4/17
youtu.be/f4BXp0aOvHw
>SoS T-Rex tells fake news to fuck off 10/4/17
youtu.be/lyCFP48Lqi0
>SoS T-Rex meets Paki FM Asif 10/4/17
youtu.be/jTU4egtzGMs
>USDA announces Census of Agriculture 10/4/17
youtu.be/q2vJheOGjlE
>TrumpTV video: Leadership (Steven Rogers) 10/4/17
youtu.be/klYXc5Wx4jE
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/JC Gen Dunford testify before Senate ASC 10/4/17
youtu.be/vueVKl_GsKU (pt1)
youtu.be/-kBOA0eIfjw (pt2)

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

gizadeathstar.com/2017/09/surprise-surprise-cias-oswald-files-conveniently-missing/
thefreethoughtproject.com/cia-volume-oswald-missing/
ww2sale.com/wwii-german-ss-m32-wool-uniform-zctj001.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

FAGGOTRY

MAGA

>Trump meeting with Tom tomorrow

It's over, this is the last /ptg/!

Don't bake, we've neen stumped and rekt

It was a great run

No more dreamers, deport the beaners!

Didn't Trump have a couple of anti-shark tweets?

When is he going to call them out?
Don't tell me that those Gillnosed bastards have gotten to him...

drumpf

Wonder how much I've screwed up my eyesight by staring at a computer screen constantly for the past 10 years

Kind of hard to remember that there was a time when only weird outcasts spent all there time on the computer

If Trump Abolishes the CIA (was created by EO and can be abolished by EO) will that completely destroy the deepstate?

Leftist shill

No but it would be a major blow

compare the average modern day person to the average 1940s person. we're all outcasts user. cultural marxism is destroying us.

Why do I have a feeling that that is impossible to do
And no, that'll get him JFKed

Wall street journals gone rogue.

It might be super spooky because all the deep state agents could defect to other countries and totally leak damning info on us.

Congress needs to be arrested along with every supreme Court Justice trump didn't appoint. Then we can move on to the journalists

>We are formless, how can anyone hope to eliminate us? So long as this nation exists, so will we

On rations and working on a war effort?

Aparently President Kennedy's brain went missing after his death

It'll never happen. The CIA controls this country, they'll kill Trump just like they killed JFK when he tried to abolish the CIA. This country's future is absolutely doomed, you're going to see its downfall in your lifetime because of globalist kikes and niggers.

if he doesn't tell anyone and just signs the fucking thing at midnight they can't kill him dumbshit. as long as he doesn't announce it beforehand he wins.

Damn is that Chifuyu-nee after McDonalds came to Japan lmao

WSJ is the only good newspaper around. Their EIC told all of his staff that if they weren't interested in journalism then they needed to fuck off.

I am in America
t. OP

the deepstate exists in legacy politicians and the high rank culture in the military, not in any specific agency. these "leaders" resist change, not the low-ranking, newly-employed members (these guys often want change badly)

gizadeathstar.com/2017/09/surprise-surprise-cias-oswald-files-conveniently-missing/

anons i...

look we kept clinton out of the oval office when the whole world power structure was pulling for her.

nothing is beyond our reach...

awoo?

moral and respectful. decent and traditional. hard working and humble. these words only exist in our dictionaries nowadays

>there was a time when only weird outcasts spent all there time on the computer

Now you see

I love Canadians

The shooting was a smokescreen
thefreethoughtproject.com/cia-volume-oswald-missing/

it's too corrupt to continue on as is. D-Day was super spooky too.

Stop pretending like Sup Forums had any influence at all on how the election turned out. Everyone keeps trying to take credit for Trump, the only person who deserves that credit is Trump himself. And he alone cannot fix this country, the swamp is undrainable. Everyone around him is a traitor, they're all just biding their time until he's out of office so they can go back to their status quo and destroy America for good.

Anyone know what game this is? Mods killed the battlestation thread before I got an answer.

And I'm supposed to believe you're the op....And that by some weird ass explanation, you can only geolocate from UK......

"We" didn't do anything you in grateful shill. Trump got himself elected just like he made himself a billionaire

Stardew Valley

>D-Day was super spooky too.
Point taken.

Stardew Valley

That was fast. Have you played it? Is it fun?

Because Momiji is Canadian.

If you chose not to believe the truth then that is on you. In a totally unrelated matter there was a big doxing which caused much vacationing for peoples all over, dumb anons to do that.

the online meme war propagated to facebook user. killary, lockherup, crooked, lyin, etc all memes pushed by us. wall, trade, illegals, regulations, economy... memes made info simple, and simple info is potent

i didn't realize that trump replicated himself 62 Million times, and voted for himself.

I haven't played it

DUMF

BBBTTTTFFOOOOOOOOOOO

It's a shitty version of Rune Factory with an anti corporation message

You are a fucking Hillary voter if you think trump needs help or "welfare" to get elected

read this faggot and have some god damn faith for once instead of being a pessimistic loser. i bet you were a bernout too

I'll believe you when I see the USA flag where it should be.

Just let it go user

>The federal judge's legal argument: "FUK U DRUMF"

a lot of the states trump won were within a 30k vote margin user. trump needed everything he could get, he had the entire game stacked against him. this isn't his fault, so you don't need to defend him to the death on 100% everything, think for yourself for once

stop shilling, don't act like we didn't help. you are retarded if you think trump didn't have help becoming the leader of the free world. Sup Forums pushed him over the line into the oval. we spread info to every corner of the internet.

I can't he's a jerk at times just cause I have a little fun here and there.

I will be able to do so very soon, I have also posted from an American flag in this thread replying to you already which pokes a giant hole in your logic.

Faggot retard Hillary voter thinks trump needed help. Lemme guess it was dating evil Russians helping him, right?

Grudges aren't healthy m8, peace.

Peace lad.

i drove 3 hours one-way at 3am just to vote for trump, and drove 3 hours back just in time for my shift. nice d+c. im not a sleepy poster but you should probably get some sleep

>I can't he's a jerk at times

Be nice, we're all friends here

he's a shill trying to lessen our feeling of accomplishment. ignore him.

Mummy May Tory Nazi leader has blown it , shes legged it , Her Millionaire MPs are leaving the Country after Labour Leader will charge them with Murdering the Poor /week /Vulnerable .
Get in here BRIT/POL LEFTISTs !!

>Bought this jacket
ww2sale.com/wwii-german-ss-m32-wool-uniform-zctj001.html
>no tracking number
>so used to Amazon prime shipping
>They took the money out of my account
>But where the fuck is it?
>When am I going to get it?!

suffering

Wow you must be a really poor nigger working a shift and driving three hours proof you voted for hillary

according to politico, they had dinner on monday and talked immigration

You'll find a lot of people like that here.

don't by shit from the AmazonPost.

>a lot of the states trump won were within a 30k vote margin user

its why Im worried for re-election. Trump needs to keep the Democrats and independents that voted for him through 2020. I wouldnt mind if he moderated on shit like the environment.

Thoughts on anti-vaccination people?

>regularly jerk off to anime jailbait with 400lbs worth of chestflesh, single NEETs
here is full of fucking NINOs, normies in name only. practice what you preach

Prime is the best though when you don't want to leave the house for shit. You can even buy groceries now on Amazon.

>Gee wiz I sure wish trump were a leftist bleeding heart liberal who outlaws eggs and steak
Shill

Trump already settled this. It causes autism

Stupid, anyone who refuses to give their children basic medical care is an idiot

So does ANYONE know ANYTHING about November 4th?

I hear the antifa fags are supposed to make a stink?

we shouldn't be unnecessarily arrogant or complacent; but 2018 and 2020 are looking good user.

remember there are more people leaving the CNN and WaPo narratives. they are not getting new viewers, they are losing them.

leddit hivemind wants to round up and shoot "anti-vaxxers" so they must be our guys

his loyal base hasn't budged and they see through the propaganda. that's ~35% of america pulling for him... no other leader is polling those kinds of numbers and trump still has a little over 3 years to go

Cuck

Pretty skeptical about that, kek.

Seems reasonable.

I'm not sure that just because plebbit hates them they are good desu

people will ignore you
and they are right to.
this is the only (you) you'll get from me

>I'm a cuck because I want to keep my kid healthy

I think they've got some possibly valid points about the perservatives used or the rapid fire vaccination schedule being bad for little kids, but anyone saying vaccines themselves are bad is an idiot.

No Im not asking for Trump to go liberal. But people liked him because he wasnt a christcuck, neocon or Ted Cruz/Rand Paul hardline autists. He marketed himself as a right-leaning guy who was going to make deals and besides trade and immigration, work with whomever to get things through.

The swing states/Rust Belt were close. Despite what people think, Trump's coalition has a lot of Reagan Democrats and independents in it, and if Trump goes full on Ted Cruz he'll alienate them. It's why for stuff like environment or criminal justice reform, if he moderates a bit, he's throwing a bone to his more moderate supporters to keep them in tow.

a court order is a court order. remove corrupt judges first off, like the 9th circuit, then change the laws if you have to... child neglect is well stated in our laws

>Over the past year, Wells Fargo has taken a series of steps aimed at restoring trust with customers and reassuring regulators.

>It replaced longtime CEO John Stumpf

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHALLENGE?!

Remember when all of humanity died before vaccines?

Not really any need to reply him in the first place but your head is in the right place. He is here for any (you)s he can get.

I meant in New Zealand.

What about the swing voters though? The Democrats/independents in PA, WI and MI that put Trump over the top. It's what Im worrried about the most.

SHUT