>N Hama Sep19
imgur.com/a/VrjdL
>Random by Padre Oct 3
imgur.com/a/WyTNp
imgur.com/a/n9eKu

Developments Oct 4
>Al Nusra leader "gravely injured" in RuAf airstrike, 12 commanders killed
>Lavrov: Moscow wants US to coordinate actions with SAA, Ru air group
>Tiger forces have liberated Almayadeen highway 20km south of DeZ, only 7km from Almayadeen City
>Syrian army clears out ISIS enclave in East Hama
>Iran sends 200 tons of aid to eastern Aleppo
>SAA recaptured Hail oil field and reopen Palmyra-Suknah road. Large reforcements will arrive soon.
>SAA continue advance towards Al-Tanaf, gaining more outposts along Jordanian border
>Ru defense ministry: ISIS attacks in Qaryatayn originated from areas where the "US military mission" is deployed
>Yemeni forces ambushed Saudi armoured vehicle innew video
>Iraqi forces liberated Rashad town and 45 villages in Hawija area

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/milliyet/status/915850149963948032
mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-05/amid-syrias-horrors-a-desert-massacre-passes-unnoticed/9017546?pfmredir=sm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhS5sGinJQ
twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/915870698970730496
twitter.com/nypost/status/914646627582906369
tagesschau.de/inland/nsa-abhoeren-101.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IYrrWtz4VRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FRESH BRAD YAY

Where_the_hood_at.mp3

Jej

Where can we watch pic related? Will there be an Arabic youtube stream like usual?

Wouldn't Hisbollah benefit the American gang criminality? Could imagine Hisbollah woud nuke ms13

I'd hope there's an australian one with English commentary

Meanwhile in Peru

>I just crashed in to say hello

#
Replace the "you" in youtube with "hook".

You're welcome, Adolf Jr.

>based black man

>Oh, no. Muh nose!

>Al-Nusra Front leader in coma after Russian airstrike in Syria - MOD

Abu Mohammad al-Julani, leader of Al-Nusra Front, has fallen into a coma following a Russian surgical strike on the terrorist group’s top commanders in Syria’s Idlib province, according to Russia’s Defense Ministry.

Earlier, the ministry said the terrorist leader was critically injured in the strike on October 3.

The bombing, which led to Al-Julani’s injuries, caused chaos among Tahrir al-Sham members, according to the Russian military. After the field commanders of the“eastern sector”of Tahrir al-Sham (formerly Al-Nusra Front) in Idlib province gathered to work out further plans, the Su-34 precision airstrike killed 49 militants, including seven leaders

eh, the cabin seems fine.
Did anyone die?

Wew 49 civilians dead.
Was it a last bakery?

intradesting, will this mean they are more likely to give up or will more infighting happen?

Everyone is fine

I would love to see it, especially Hez hunting down nigger gangs too.

BREAKING
>President Erdogan announced that same steps will be taken by Turkish army in coming days in Idlib as in Jarablus earlier

twitter.com/milliyet/status/915850149963948032 (Turkish)

My guess more infighting. There's always a dick waving match with the remaining leaders after an incident like this.

this war is not gonna end, is it?

Why is there a saudi rapprochement with russia?

>al-Julani
Jiju finally went full jihad and got LIBERATED.COM?

The thing is if you kill the leaders.
Uou can't predict their tactical that good no more.
So saa might need to adapt to a new styles of fighting.

I swear, it will not end until the son of Mary descends from heaven on the wings of two angels in damascus.

They have had good relations for a long time, and if the Russians can find a way to pull some Saudi strings then it would be a good thing. Saudi Arabia is about to get Lavrov'd hopefully.

This is actually better than him dying.
>Be al-Julani
>be in coma
>can't do anything, so they have to get a new HTS leader
>new leader has lots of support
>many still support you, and hope you wake up
>you wake up
>pic related.

Why did saudis sperg out about qatar?
>regurgitating judeomasonic psyop spookery
one day the world will be rid of this revisionist meme

All part of the astana deal, turkey has also been assassinating HTS clerics and leaders, and was able to make some groups leave the umbrella. Turkey will go in when HTS is at its weakest point and confusion, then it will just be a matter of taking towns with the help of fsa

i don't if you are being sarcastic or not, but there have been many 20+ 30+ years wars in the past and especially if a war with kurds ignites after achieving the current goals.

>Why did saudis sperg out about qatar?
They don't like them having their own foreign policy, saudis want to be the hegemon of the gulf and the spiritual leaders of all moslems

gde xappening?

>blocks saudis path

mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-10-05/amid-syrias-horrors-a-desert-massacre-passes-unnoticed/9017546?pfmredir=sm

Oh shit that's tonight?
Fuaaaaark I don't know who to go for

Wyf mate.
Are you retaded?
All members of /sg/ go for Syria of course.

I think this war is far from over, isis will be gone soon, so will fsa, but this can easily turn into another sdf vs saa proxy conflict, israel might even increase airstrikes

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlhS5sGinJQ

and apparently saudi is in the greater israel plan kek

View it as a win/win mate. Ozzies go through, national pride and what not.

Syria goes through, Odrob Odrob Tel Aviv

I don't know who to cheer for either.
>Syria obviously
but
>half the Aus football representation are children of Croatian fascists
Hmmm

@VivaRevolt 25min

Regime Forces are shelling Al-Mayadin with Artillery for the first time since 2012,with Regime Forces reaching 6 Kms away from the city

Yes "tonight" and the second leg on the 10th I believe.

90% of syr*a national team are FSA sympathisers and saudi dick suckers.
We should support Australia, they are white and christian.

The only team we HAVE to cheer on is our own /sg/ team.
It's stupid to tell Australians they have to cheer on Syria

just a prank bro

Name a better hmg.
1500 bullet's/min
25 bullet's/sec
Effective fighting range up to 4km
Usable as anti air gun
Easy to maintain
Reliable
Cheap

shit really? my team in sweden used to have an aussie goalie named ante covic. is he from a known fascist lineage? he was well beloved when he was here

Kek, I was just watching this today

>ante covic
Ante is a stereotypical Dalmatian Croat name, senpai. Covic, more like Čović.

>hmg

#Saudi Minister of Energy Al-Falih: Saudi Arabia to invest $10 billion in #Russia's sovereign wealth fund

There was an article I read this morning that Saudi king came to Moscow for 2 reasons. To get guarantees from Russia that they won't meddle in Yemen and that there will be at least some seats in the parliament for their opposition in the post war Assad government. And Russia accepted both.

So Houthis are destined to lose. Crap.

>Huthis
>losing

The house of Saud is desperate to get out of Yemen.

>same steps
So theyre going to occupy it in a very incompetent way and use it as leverage against assad, Wew
Never trust a roach or their mountainous variants

MG4

Russia is open to negotiations with basically anyone
Words are cheaper than kalibr missiles

>Never trust a roach or their mountainous variants
this

sure, but US losing the focus of Saudis is bad for US. This strengthens Russia a lot

No it's not, Australia has been in world cups before Syria hasn't, it would be hilarious if Syria got to the WC and played against a great enemy.

>hmg
Nigger, I was running around with that AND a shitty Swedish G3 clone. There is nothing 'h' about it.

it's too early to draw conclusions

>MG42
>HMG
Lad
Also MG 4 is better
And thanks to Jewish physics powers the Negev

Wait until the Bongroach shows up later, he's going to be cumming all over himself.
Will he open up his posting with "I think Suheil is dead guise, this doesn't look like him guise" again?

Nah, Yemen will be Saudi Arabia's vietnam, the mad Houthis cannot be stopped, and they also have the power of Khat that the vietcong never had.

>mfw Saudis drop the petrol dollar
>mfw they take the rouble
>mfw America goes bankrupt over night

This, Russians would be renowned as the best negotiators in diplomacy if the Russophobes would quit screeching and the reality of what they are doing was fairly reported.

has anyone of you tried khat? I think I'd like to just to see what it's all about. I've heard it's pretty harmless. though I'm pretty sure it's illegal here I can probably go to one of the somali neighbourhoods and get some

Have you ever tried amphetamines?

nope

where is it?
What the fuck it was here just the other day

twitter.com/Dalatrm/status/915870698970730496

Wrapped in #PKK flag as per his will, body of #UK #SDF fighter Mehmet Aksoy is making its way into #Iraq #Kurdistan today 4 repatriation
-----------------
Bana Alabed, a 7-year-old girl living through the civil war in Syria, has become a modern-day Anne Frank

twitter.com/nypost/status/914646627582906369

You could probably use it in public in Sweden just say you are heavily addicted to snus hence why it looks like you have 30 bags in the side of your mouth.

>white Swede found dead in small Somalia in Stockholm after reportedly looking under ground khat dealers
>mfw

My seeds arrived this morning. I've had it before but sourcing it where I stay is a pain and requires waaaay too much township crawling then I'm prepared to do right now. I'll start germinating them and give you guys progress updates.

That don't look like no Mehmet to me.

tagesschau.de/inland/nsa-abhoeren-101.html
Germany stops investigation into NSA spying.
Because there's no evidence for concrete cases of spying of German citizens

Assad just bombed a civilian convoy in eastern hama

based

Or...you know the CIA told Merkel to drop it or have her BDSM sex tape with Berlusconi be released

>Bana Alabed, a 7-year-old girl living through the civil war in Syria, has become a modern-day Anne Frank

>twitter.com/nypost/status/914646627582906369

All those comments

>Sheep and goats were sent ahead, in case there were any landmines.

Fucking savages deserved it.

Or you know...the poor lads at the check point must have pissed them selves when a horde of people from a ISIS pocket showed up infront of em

>Pls by my book.

From yesterday.

youtube.com/watch?v=IYrrWtz4VRI

eheheheh

No idea why you guys worship this alawite Assad. Alawites are crypto Jews just read their Jew books if you don't believe me. Alawite isn't Islam

Hence why we like them.

>Alawite isn't Islam
so you do get it

/sg/ hates islam and theres plenty of shiite posters here as well

damn k*rds are such filth that it brings the ottomans and the safavids together

>little arms for the Blood God

well, yeah it was a wrong target, sure.
but they got hit so many times by exploding cars and people coming from ISIS areas at some point they stop asking questions. Also US does the same to anyone coming near their zones; sucks for the people fleeing though

>implying that's what a recent amputee looks like
>implying they take the whole fucking arm

Clearly born that way and put a bandage on for effect.

Sneaky Russian midget Jew approves

>T.Al masih Al Dajjal

>blea for beace

>us does the same for people coming near their zones

Incorrect
They take the arm wherever the damage to the artery is dumbfuck