So is this a subtle meaning or absolutely nothing? "OR EVERYONE" sounds a little ominous if you ask me...

So is this a subtle meaning or absolutely nothing? "OR EVERYONE" sounds a little ominous if you ask me, and if you read it out filling the gaps in the syntax it might imply that Britain's people are in danger of being exploited/abused.

>Building a people "that works"

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvx9JkTqOkc
youtube.com/watch?v=JE6vSOlNoQw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3365160/Cameron-s-hastily-organised-EU-speech-descends-embarrassing-shambles-Royal-crest-falls-lectern.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BUILDING A COUNTRY THAT WORKS; OR EVERYONE

>Britain's people are in danger of being exploited/abused.

well, how's Brexit coming along? the EU would likely bully you with shit trade deals out of spite

Glue made in Britain sux

Sauce?
Is this legit

Apprantly. The last E of "EVERYONE" also fell off later.

Are you guys retarded?

its missing an f

Only retards ask questions like that.

the F fell off the FOR EVERYONE line, what a speech that was, you should check it out

EU imported, making things in this country since joining the EU is haram and racist.

Does anyone have the screenshot of anons laughing in the thread yesterday when she was giving this speech? Please post it, it is needed right now.

I can't find it

youtube.com/watch?v=dvx9JkTqOkc

>"F" off

youtube.com/watch?v=JE6vSOlNoQw

Thanks
What is she Hillary Clinton 2.0

It said "BUILDING A COUNTRY THAT WORKS; FOR EVERYONE," but letters fell off it because shitty blue-tac. "F" was the first, May's conference speach yesterday.

My sides.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3365160/Cameron-s-hastily-organised-EU-speech-descends-embarrassing-shambles-Royal-crest-falls-lectern.html

The absolute STATE of Conservatives.

I found it, she coughs up green frogs like Hillary

See, EU glue is utter shit.

>Praises free markets and (((Global Britain)))
>Then insults it near the end of her speech saying how it's left people behind and they need to cap energy prices
They are a mess.