Soon he shall return

Goku & Vegeta fags BTFO

Gohan's finally the scholar he always wanted to be.

He had no childhood, he deserves to be happy.

>Gohanfags will literally never die
Even if Toriyama came out and said that Gohan will never fight again, you'd still be in denial, wouldn't you?

You can't be a nerd and stay competitive with a bunch of lunatics who only care about fighting

Without a big old asspull, anyway

Hell I bet by the time Future Trunks leaves the story he'll be stronger than modern Gohan too. Their spotlight episode is going to be Trunks telling Gohan he should be grateful for how peaceful things are and to enjoy life as a normie

Honestly, for a good reason. Toriyama changes his mind faster than Bulma's tits sag.

Wouldn't surprise me if Trunks become stronger than him.

gohan got owned by his mom and got turned into a beta cuck

You'd think Gohanfags would be glad he got a character arc spanning an entire series, full of development, was useful and one of the strongest characters in the series and was able to have a satisfying conclusion.

Like, I don't get why people are mad about Piccolo either. I fucking love Piccolo but watching him have developed to the point he's at now has been a great ride and it's satisfying to see the person he's become.

>satisfying conclusion
Not even a Gohanfag but you can't be serious.

Everything we were told and fed was bullshit. It's like watching it all develop then at the last second toriyama turned around with a massive fuck you and did a full 180.

Ofcourse I'm gonna be pissed off after all that development if he just fucked gohan off.

i like the fact hes a scholar, i just want him to be USEFUL in any capacity.

BULMA cant even fight and shes more useful that the supposed genius that gohan is.

Gohan could at least still be the Great Saiyaman, he could at least fight crime or you know after explicitly asking piccolo to train with him to be stronger so that he could protect his family from future danger, fight against black. Even as a kid the so called "scholar" stopped his studies to go fight Frieza when he was coming back to earth. face it what they are doing to gohan is an injustice to the character that toriyama built up for so long.

even as a kid where he was weaker that everyone else he at least go screen time.

Gohan's finally fulfilling his dreams. You may not be happy about his conclusion, but he sure as hell is.

Either way, he's still the 3rd strongest fighter in the world (and possibly the universe), not counting alternate time lines.

If his family's ever in trouble, he can handle it. If it happens to be an evil space deity that stronger than SS2, he can just speed dial his dad.

This and damn one of quads.

Gohan should be determined to want to help stop threats to his family.

>3rd strongest fighter in the world (and possibly the universe)

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Fucking this

Sure if you count Buu, Gohan would be 4th.

But Buu is an unreliable manbaby that can't do anything right.

Yamcha is stronger than Gohan at this point.

It would have been totally fine if only Toriyama had ended it at any point but it's clear that the ride will never end and we'll keep getting "development" in the form of Goku & maybe Vegeta getting stronger in an entire arc while only one or two chapters/episodes are solely for everyone else to just bullshit around doing every day stuff.

Goddamn, I wish it were the complete opposite
>entire arc dedicated to supporting cast where one episode/chapter focuses on one character
>the weaker human fighters, Piccolo, android 18, Jaco, etc. would have to fight one or a few random bad guys but we also see them doing everyday random bullshit
>Goku makes appearances every other chapter or something so we know he's still around
>at first it seems like the events are unrelated but then somehow they all come together
>culminates in Goku/Vegeta/Gohan having to deal with all these things coming together in the form of a powerful big bad guy or something at the end of the arc

Gohan
> one-shots Shisami, who was giving post-RoSaT and post-Buu saga Piccolo a hard time. While being extremely rusty.

Yamcha
> not even invited to fight against the Freeza Force cause he's too weak

Only if you count mortal beings in the present timeline:
1 Goku
2 Vegeta
3 Gohan

But you count immortal beings/deities from any timeline:

1 Omni King
2 Whis/ Vados
3 Whis/ Vados
4 Beerus/ Champa
5 Beerus/ Champa
6 Goku
7 Vegeta
8 Black
9 Mr Buu
10 Future Trunks
11 Gohan

Goku might be about equal to Vegeta, but I list him stronger only for SSB: Kaioken.

>gets kidnapped as a toddler and almost forced to be a child soldier
>wants nothing more than to be a scholar
>has to train to fight Saiyan warriors more powerful than the one who kidnapped him, gets wrekt
>a space adventure to Namek!? Finally time to learn!
>oh wait a galactic overlord also wants the dragonballs, forced to fight and get wrekt again
>back on earth, peace at last. Oh wait... Frieza's back
>t-thanks Trunks for killing Frieza... And for letting me know I better start training for androids
>have to fight androids as a young boy
>oh wait we cell games nao
>Daddy will surely save me now that he's here from the start
>"Cell I give up but pls fight Gohan right nao"
>fuggg
Gohan had a hard life

is that pic legit? will gohan finally be getting ssb?

>"Cell I give up but pls fight Gohan right nao"

"Oh, and Cell? Why don't you have a senzu bean as well?"

"Good luck son!"

>characters who not Goku or Vegeta being relevant
NEVER EVER NEVER EVER NEVER EVER

No.

Gohan will always be the nerdy dad.

> implying Trunks won't be relevant.

Vegeta will be training him soon you know

It would be great if Trunks learns to transform into a SSB and at the final fight against black he turns SSB2 or whatever the next transformation is, just like Gohan did in the fight against Cell.

Too bad Trunks is weak as fuck, i bet Gohan is still stronger than him.

Uh whis, beerus, goku/vegeta, Majin buu, f trunks, piccolo, gotenks, and then gohan. But that's just With people we know. Like look at Frieza and Hit. There are probably some dudes out there that could fuck with ssb kaioken

Train him to job harder? Who better to train him then the Prince of all Jobbers

Future Trunks in Super is an impostor.

> whis, beerus, majin buu
I meant fighters that they can actually rely on. These 3 don't gave any fucks.

> Gotenks
Maybe? He's too arrogant for his own good. Plus he runs on a time limit.

I consider Gotenks more of a technique (that lasts 30 min or less) than an actual character. Gotenks won't ever go through character development, Goten and Trunks can though.

Goku
> loses to Beerus, Golden Freeza, Frost, and Hit.

Vegeta
> loses to Beerus, Golden Freeza, Hit

Who's the real jobber now?

Goku's a real piece of shit

Goku worst father

I think you're forgetting that freiza is the actual strongest.

If he trained for a year he'd be stronger than Whis.

>Freizafags actually believe this

If Freeza trained longer, he'd only be able to maintain his golden forme without the strength decrease.

Not get stronger. Especially not stronger than Whis.

Found the retards

Prove me wrong

How many of you haven't seen Dragon Ball?

Trunks is already stronger than him fellas. He can turn SSJ2 and present Gohan can't even turn into SSJ without almost fainting. Dude's all washed up, but he's happy that way. I don't understand why Gohan fans don't just accept that his favorite character developed just in the way he wanted to and is living a very pleasant life.

> Gohan can't even turn into SSJ without almost fainting.

That never happened.

I think what you're talking about is when Gohan performed a heavy power up, so Goku can sense his ki from all the way in Beerus's planet (anime only)

He's just rusty, that's all. With a bit of training, he may remember how to transform into SS2 as well.

I wish Gohan still had his bursts of energy when he becomes pissed off at the enemy. It's like a bit of himself died when Cell was defeated.

Gohan didn't go SSJ2 since he fought Cell. Trunks has been fighting constantly, it's certain that he's stronger now, assuming Gohan lost his mystic powerup. They did not explain that, so we don't really know, but without it, he could not even beat Dabura.

Inb4 Gohan is the first to unlock Super Saiyan White.

He's gone SSJ2 twice. During the Kibito fight and during his Buu egg kamehameha.

Mystic is jsut full potential unlock. If he's not even realizing his latent potential, he can'ta ccess it so it's probably inaccessible now.

Gohan is my favorite character in the series and even though I wish he'd kick ass like he used to, I'm just happy that he's happy. Sayian with the best development desu, maybe tied with Vegeta

> Gohan didn't go SSJ2 since he fought Cell.

Also wrong

Seriously when is the rest of the digitally colored manga going to get ripped?

he will realize that he can only be truly happy in the heat of intense battle

so you just want to watch a filler arc basically

Best character, fuck Sayiaman haters

All I want from Gohan is to maintain both. The fact of the matter is that his dad is unreliable, flakey and an idiot. If Goku is not there then he needs to be able to step up, he needs to be able to get into the fray and lay people the fuck out.

It's not about being the epitome of might, the strongest there ever was, it's having the strength to defend those you care about. The entire planet was destroyed by Frieza. Pan and Videl were dead for several minutes before everything went back and there was NO WAY to bring them back.

Your family, your whole world snuffed out because of the arrogance of your saviors. And you couldn't do anything about it.

That should drive him, that should inspire him to find real strength and be the savior that's NEEDED. Imagine he's not savvy to the mcguffins that reverse every bad thing.

He should want to stop the next threat for his family.

yamcha is nothing but an infection upon the dragonball franchise

Why didn't he go SSJ2 against Dabura or Fat Buu?

He's living his dream and he's fucking Videl. Seriously user he has the best deal out there

Wait wasn't ultimate gohan stronger than super buu so shouldn't he be above mr.buu?

He did go ssj2 against dabura right?

Yes, it's just that he didn't train so he wasn't as strong as he was when he fought Super Perfect Cell.

Gohan lost his ultimate forme

I guess you can lose it if you don't keep up with training?

I actually think it will happen, Gohan will achieve SSB without even having to be trained by gods or others that can already do it. He'll literally just figure it out by himself due to his innate talent.

Then he will get beaten up by a villain and Goku will save him. As usual. Ultimately his power-up won't mean anything except for a single episode where he'll get a "look, Gohan is still cool guys, we promise!" moment and a short fight scene then he'll be back to his normal place in the plot, being one of the weak plebs that loses to the big bad before Goku fights it.

Died for son twice.

>Gohan had potential to be strongest Saiyan if he trained
>Future Gohan is EXACTLY what if Gohan trained
>Future Gohan jobbed to two Androids

Am I missing something here?.

>The only time in the entire series when a human was the strongest being on Earth was during the Namek Saga when everyone except Yajirobe was either dead or off-planet

>Am I missing something here?.
Common sense

Didn't have proper training by deities like Goku.

Gine could solo Gohan

If Gine can solo Gohan, she could've solo'd Freeza and the entire Saiyan race on Planet Vegeta

>Vegeta settles down in GT
>WAHHHHHH FUCK GT STUPID BULLSHIT, NOT CANON, NOT TORIYAMA, THIS IS STUPID, HOW COME VEGETA NEVER GETS TO DO ANYTHING
>They do the same thing to Gohan in Super
>BTFO, STUPID GOHANFAGS, YOU KEKS SHOULD BE HAPPY HE'S HAPPY

Boy, I sure am glad one of my favorite characters gets to be useless in order to make room for more Goku, and especially Vegeta! What fun.

Threadly reminder

> Implying Hit doesn't exist

Can a half-breed even become a SSJ god?

> No RoSaT
> No "proper" training from Goku

But even without those, Gohan was still training for all those years.

And I'd think he'd still get the anger boosts from his friends dying

>Insinuating those are the same people
How the fuck did you even get there

>shit tier training vs top tier training

If they can even make the ritual using half-saiyans and a quarter saiyan, then I'm pretty sure they can reach SSG too.

Gine could solo me user

> Vegeta settles down in GT
> Gohan does the same

It's different though. It goes against Vegeta's character.

Gohan wanted to study since DBZ started.

In universe 6 sure. That should have it's own list.

I realize asking for character development is a bit too much tho'.

Eh.
When you think about the Trunks timeline, a lot of things seem to go awry to make for the downtrodden/depressing setting.

It's not like Goku couldn't have asked King Kai to let him them how to get to new Namek. Yeah, they don't have a lot of resources, but if Bulma can build a time machine, I think she could build another spaceship.

Also, while Gohan can tap into some strange new power, it doesn't last for THAT long, and it certainly doesn't make him that much more powerful. It gave him the ability to hit 2nd Form Freeza, but what the hell was it going to do against his Final Form?

Also, everyone forgets that the biggest problem with the Androids is that there's two of them. Gohan can fight one of them, hell he was beating the crap out of 17 with one arm until 18 jumpedin

>He thinks Japan gives a fuck about Gohan

Goku is the star of the show.

See

He does get his time to
>shine
though

What does Vegeta accomplish as SS4?

Pls tell me.

That was just as pointless as Goku getting SS3.

>Fanfic
>Furry shit

Does he get magic pants like Goku too?

Those pants look very tight on Vegeta.

Sell, apparently

>I want you, Gohan, to be more powerful than me
>Buu arc happens
20 FUCKING YEARS LATER AND I'M STILL NOT OVER IT

Yes

>It goes against Vegeta's character.
He did it at the start of the Buu Arc until he got a glimpse of Goku's actual power and had a mid-life crisis. He gave up trying to be better than Goku at the end of the series until it was time for the runback of sequels and Super.

And in this insane crazy world of stupid horseshit, would it really be too alien of an idea for Gohan to try to juggle doing both? Didn't he already learn his lesson after losing to Buu? Everyone always seems to forget that.

The ultimate reality is that every character that isn't Goku/Vegeta has pretty much been abandoned outside of getting to beat up mooks (but they better be popular! No showcasing for you, Yamcha/Chaozu!), even characters like Gohan/Goten/Present Trunks.

And where as in GT, people complained about it, here for Super, we make excuses for it, or talk about how "that/those characters sucked anyway!"

> gets beaten up
> fuses with SS4 Goku
> eats shit as Gogeta until time expires
> kid Goku saves the day anyway

Truly remarkable

>he was beating the crap out of 17 with one arm until 18 jumpedin
17 only used half his power last time.

In hindsight, we probably should have seen it coming. Since the Android Saga, the protagonists have juggled who gets to be the strongest at the moment, and who gets to fight the current enemy.
And since it's just Buu changing forms, we probably should have suspected that Buu would just change forms somehow and beat up Gohan. I mean, would the manga just end right there like that or add some new enemy?

But yeah, the great jobbing of Mystic Gohan is more disappointing to me than Gundam SEED Destiny was,.

They are magical girls. Remember that Toei is in charge of the Pretty Cure franchise? GT was actually a maho shojo show.