SWEETIE HAS LOST IT

SWEETIE HAS LOST IT

Kekd and checked.

DIS WOULDANT HAV HAPPEND IF U VOTED FOR YAAAAAAAASSSSS QUEEEEEEN

damn stay away from this girl, she's crazy.

also, what's bad about no abortion after 20weeks? we have 24 weeks here in The Netherlands and nobody cares.

I want her for my wife

/OURGIRL/

Lesbian cuckolding?

whatever you say josh

I'll let her have 2 AR-15s if she let's me force them up her diseased cunt (bayonet lug w/ bayonet affixed ofc)

Burger abortion laws are more liberal than pretty much anywhere in the world.

Nobody cares more about murdering babies than American Leftists.

Oh, Sweetie...

If you're gonna be a sarcastic troll, stick with being a sarcastic troll or people are gonna cringe at you for taking shit seriously.

I wanna see her put my meter-long mosin nagant in her snatch.

Its called clamolding

SWEETIE HAS SCREWED THE POOCH

kek

SWEETIE...SWEETIE ISN'T HOLDING UP TOO WELL IN THESE TUMULTUOUS TIMES

Freud would have a field day with all that.

ABSOLUTLEY CHECKED

Holy shit would def fuck that pork chop

>I majored in political science at Brown
we can tell

>Shitty little bitch.
Lol.
She must've taken the blue log. Obviously less seamy and creamy.

*Steamy

>the blue log

man trump really gets under peoples skin doesnt he?

how does he do it?

That's some constipated turds. Muy compacto

I'm confused? Is She pro gun or against?

Republican majority, lmao

Man I love this woman

confederate statues are being taken down and new gun laws are being passed...
>man trump really gets under peoples skin doesnt he?
not really sweetcakes

Had to be reduced down so Bess would be able to make her choice. I wouldn't expect her to be able to handle one of Andy's larger steamy creamies.

>abortion
>blah blah
>vagina
>blah blah gun control
yeah, let's take the vote from them and institute white sharia.

Both.

Who the fuck is that?

Does she mean it or is she just trying to be funny? Sorry, can't tell...

waiting for her an-hero. kek. she won't last 7 more years.

>when bess talks about big guns in her vagine

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.
*sips tea*

Um, sweetie, even a loose slut like you can't fit two hole AR's with bump stocks in her vagina.

>like throwing a sausage up the hume highway, twice
wouldnt bet on it bruce

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT THING?

>muh vagina muh vagina muh abortions muh vagina
This is truly repugnant and vulgar. 75 iq negros muh dik less than this. They really are just walking uteruses. She knows her biological clock is ticking and it is pushing her off the edge.

Why are leftists and women so unfunny. They almost always come off as smug of too try-hard. Why?

Thas one sad angry egg

lmao i’d never seen that before. much appreciated

Fucking women man...

yeah it’s always either boring or straight cringe

BAN A SALTY VAGINAS

Sweetie, just no

Tbh she seems like a freak in the sack. I'd hit it no doubt.

My thoughts exactly. The problem is that the internet has given a voice to those retarded subhumans.

we dont know user.

How do people thinking photos of them with tears streaming down their face is intimidating?
Declaring war whilst your crying is laughably pathetic.

that's gonna make all those guns smell terrible

>it's real

yas queen slay

Because humor involves "playing" around with ideas. This means coming up with funny angles or twists on things.

The brainwashed hive mind of leftism is basically just tapped into whatever the media tells them. So they watch late show with leftist shill and that's it. They stopped thinking and humor requires thinking.

undervaginad toast

She's really shaping up to be quite the lolcow. Is she autistic?

>women
>autistic
That's redundant user.

>girls get all the guns
>realise theyre actually fucking awesome
>fight for the right to bear arms

they are not aiming it at Trump supporters, they are virtue signalling to their Libtard neo-marxist friends "look, I'm so angry I'm literally crying!!!"

Nobody answered my questions, I'm disappointed!

Why did i nver think of this before

because cornholed beef is unpalatable
dont ask me how i know

They treat comedy as an "educational" tool first and foremost.

That an eye round roast.

Back to >>> with you

>paying money to jack off

>posting an image more interesting than your question

is that lord frieza new form?

fucking women and their roasties, do they seriously know how to talk about anything else? I think at a primal level, they know that it is all they have to offer the world. Its one of the reasons sexbots scare them so much.

You're right. I don't care about murdering (nigger) babies

women are simply inferior at everything other than baby making.

if i did that to her my account would be deactivated right away

Quality sweetie post

would hatefuck

Based Bess

>female comedy
>DNC talking points
>ehehe bagina in benis
>everyday persona is talking down to your audience

It's embarrassing for everyone when a woman gets old and unattractive enough that she has to look for excuses to make people think about her pussy.

@thegaf gets two, everybody else only gets one!

>HA Every1 hey I called someone THIS forbidden name I will shock you!! I am so wylde.
>no retweets
>no likes
>yo every1 hey I said that funny name see here it is again see
>no likes
>uhuhu gun in bagina I was kidding all along
Does anyone else find it sickening the woman's only solution to big problems is to request the authority to "kill" something inside her own body? I mean, how many abortions has sweetie had that this is all so routine?

Pro attention

Ultimate blackface

It's such a shame too because she's reasonably attractive. At the very least she's more attractive than most lefty women.

>caring what some slapper says on social media
there's your first mistake

kek

Honestly, I think anyone who is pro-life is not a true white nationalist. Abortion kills more niggers than the rope ever did.

>female humor

>if we hide all the guns in our vaginas, congress will HAVE to regulate them
thats actually kinda funny

Bess! Thank the gods for Bess. And her bantz.

all according to plan

>that last comment
What a terrible human being.

If I had ever considered dating a Jewess Twitter would have stopped me. It really does a great job at revealing how deranged certain groups of people are.

ummmm no sweetie. its in my vagina, honeybun

>300 million
Oh boy here we go again

(((Kalb)))

Wants to disarm the goyim, crass muh vagina "jokes".

Should have added a "fellow whites" and hit the trifecta.

Fug I'm horny now. I really want to stuff my gear deep in sweetie's moist weapon hideout.

Bet she would then go on and ask a doctor to treat her lacerated vagina for free

>Tfw no liberal gf to fuck with a rifle