How will racist gun nuts ever recover

>how will racist gun nuts ever recover

garbage

>and registered

Sounds like this twitter user is a racist gun nut, OP.

Niggers can't legally own guns. They commit crimes.

Wrong. Half of them are felons, so they can't pass the background check.

They already have fully automatic niggerknockers, why would they waste time and money on semi auto ones that they probably couldn't legally have or register?

>literally everything in the world is about race, and literally every problem in the world exists because of racism

Sometimes I actually worry that they're learning their lesson and will stop the stupid identity politics. This week is not one of those times.

>implying having to register it isn't racist
quit being so cruel and let jamal rob your convenient store.

you don't have to register it, stupid nigger.

haha they kinda wouldn't tho

They did pass gun control laws limiting a felons ability to purchase guns.

Precisely why his proposal is impossible to implement.

this lol

>gun sales spike
>guns get banned
hmmm

>after the mandated waiting period and background check

Funny Eric mention this, because the first gun control laws in the USA were enacted specifically against black people

Let em. They'll only shoot each other. Problem that solves itself is the best type of problem.

You can’t buy arms with EBT nigga

>beta virtue signalling whites in america still coddling blacks

i genuinely feel sorry for normal americans

TFW the Czech has a better understanding of American gun laws than American leftists. Please move here friend.

>and registered

Why just males, is he a sexist or something?

We recover by popping every non-white through the back of the head.

Do these people unironically think that black people don't own guns?

>the US population would be reduced by 16% before friday

Do it and can converted to gun culture.

Is he admitting that niggers with guns will increase crime making the congress go into an emergency meeting to stop all the niggering?

>most violent demographic has a massive armament surge
>people react

massive surprise.

next at 10, Mexicans jump the border more than leafs.

Everyone should spam "why black males specifically?" at him. Left wing latent racism at its finest.

>8% of the population tries to buy a gun and can't pass the background check
My sides will recover fine on their own, thanks.

He's obliviously admitting it, yes.

They kill each other with pistols already and I dont see pistols banned yet.

>bought
Kek

Nice try, Tyrone.

Niggers buying things.....aaaaahahahahahahahahahah

What if they make it super double illegal for nigger felons to stop having guns, Im sure that will do it!

if every black adult male in the US bought a semi auto

there would be no more crime the next day. no more thugs, pimps, or drug dealers. hard working, law abiding black men would clean the streets, since the cops aren't able to do so.

You cant buy rifles for food tickets

>bought
>and registered.

Listen, the back ground check will come back with "RECORD". This means no gun.

Well, they're free to try, theorically, nothing is stopping niggers from buying guns legally.
Except background checks that is, which automatically make 99% of them uneligible

but user, there are already laws against that. the majority of black males in the US are felons and therefore cannot legally purchase such a firearm.

good luck, most black males cant legally purchase a firearm

do it

By recognizing that congress is anti-white, like almost all organizations, and that you're gay?

Good thing blacks are mostly criminals and get their guns illegally, so that would never happen.

the mental gymnastics these people do to justify their own positions is just insane to me
>we're not racist goyim we're on the right side of history
>if every nigger bought a gun, guns would be illegal because we all know you cant trust a nigger with a gun
I wish I could experience this level of cognitive disconnect

pretty much

k
it'll never happen since convicted felons can't legally own firearms

>felons
>registered

also
>register
most places require no such thing with semi auto rifles

>bought & registered

when we all know they steal

I feel ya menneke

> burgerclaps
> normal

tard thinks a racist is running the country and wants his own guns banned.

>Be me

HVAC tech/plumber. I walk into black dudes house and there's guns sitting all over in easily accessible locations ready to defend his home.

>See NRA sign on the wall.

>Think: Well, at least you're not a total nigger.

really makes one ponder hm

What are background checks

> that untouched library
kek

the libtards are starting a kickstarter.. Guns for blacks

Good on em, they'll all get 10 year felonies for transferring guns to people that can't have them.

Niggers buy guns illegally and dump them in rivers and ditches, there is already gun control on guns that have filed serial numbers, selling guns without proper licensing is already illegal, has that stopped niggers from noggin up the hood?

as the Las Vegas shooter had no criminal record it would be irrelevant.

If every black male had a gun, it would rocket the gun crimes because blacks do insane amount of crime per capita.

This is a fact. Other than the useful idiots, the rightists use second amendment purely as an excuse for racism.

Gun registries are unconstitutional you dumb faggot commie. There's no way to know if "every black man" or any color buys a gun.

Those statistics be raciz! don't you dare connect any dots that would cast blacks in a bad light, we wuz good boyz going to church and shit!