Playmobil-jaw coalburner Magda Pegowskaback uploading and niglet orc from Hell back in business

www.hooktube.com/watch?v=YYcjQ6yLgao

>dumb mudshark is back from holidays paid by the nanny state of Great Britain (no lnown source of income). Vids show she keeps dancing on nignog dick.
>First thing she does is parading around the fruit of her tainted womb again to show "raciss" she loves it + score virtue signalling points. Tainted polish girl in comment section repeat in chorus that she is "so beautiful" and "couraaageous" and "an inspiraaation".
>Cunt thinks she laid low long enough and comments are AVAILABLE again on videos.
>Gets more depressed inside, will probably off herself soon.

Show Magda some love, lads.

She even went after Andrew when he puiblished his story for the world to kek.

Threatens to sue him. He shows us how to deal with phoney lawsuit threats from low-lives without a dime in their pocket.

Has at least three adult nogs in her videos, having to endure her spawn to get to tap that rancide pussy of hers.

Female friends in vid support her and are coalburners too.

That's how fucking terrible is the influence of British multiculti cult is for women that go and live there. Those who fuck mudslimes and nigs are probably fucked up in Poland already but the propaganda in the U.K tells them it's great to fulfill their base instinct to fuck the enemy.
Only mockery and leaving them to their fate works now on those slags. Multiply the examples, broadcast them, show how ugly those kids are and the numbers of coal burners should decrease.

Their family usually don't know about their habits as they know unconsciously that it is wrong. They are blacklisted or beaten in Poland when news of their coalburning spread. Remember some Poles when I was walking in the streets of Lodz, spitting on a Polish girl that passed by with a mutt in a pusher.

Back in the day, I lived in Britain and a Polish colleague of mine comes to cry to me because her Moroccan "boyfriend" slapped her on a regular basis. Smiled, said "Maybe that'll help you learn who not to frequent" then left and never spoke to her again.

She was devastated. She got blacklisted by her friends and family after. Could never go back to Poland without everyone insulting her.

>camera purposefully on an angle to not show the kids face
Is she becoming more self aware?

>not posting the superior version.

That guy can find someone so much better looking, and not a single mother. why is he still with her?

I'm holding out hope for the bat boy one.

this

Yeah, she's an idiot, but I'm not gonna make fun of a baby for existing. That's incredibly fucked up.

I like this one. Share your rare Magda/Bat boys

>That's how fucking terrible is the influence of British multiculti cult is for women that go and live there.

...said France.

Saved.

>being this new
Baby can't read so no worries. Her whore mother must pay the toll until total brain rewiring

Did not say we were not fucked too. But britain is ahead of us. Check their new 15 year jail sentence for only reading "far right website".

even doggo thinks hes a cuck

I was here when the first thread came out and all the edits were made, asshole. It's a fucking baby. Make fun of the mother, sure, but I can't understand attacking a child for the way it looks. That's incredibly low and craven.

Dude, she learned her lesson. Probably. Maybe. Just leave her alone. Do you really want to have her life on your consciousness?

Someone please make use of this, I'm at work.

Cheers

Nice. Saved

What rock did you two crawl out from under, and whay haven't you returned yet?

My hero.

I love Wes Craven!

Reddit might be more your speed

I think she actually looks better than her mother, tbqh.

The rock of not being mentally a nigger and having some compassion for other human beings. I mean, patting her on the back for being a slut (like people in jewtube comments do) is wrong, but bullying and pushing towards depression is wrong too. Just cold indifference is enough.

saved

Based doggo

My point is that there should be standards

If I see a bunch of nogs chimping out, I'm gonna look at them in disgust

But I don't pass by random babies and go "FUCK DAT BABIES UGLY LEL"

Oh, well.
Excuse me while I fire up my electron microscope to find a fuck to give.

Dude.....
This propaganda is crazy. All to get womens emotional reaction.

Stary, you need to get a hold of yourself. Only endless mockery will work, the vids clearly show she has not learnt the lesson and doubles down.

i don't see where i can leave a comment.

See

Seriously fuck you fir posting that. I already watched that video. All you little edgy faggots on pol don’t even fucking know what it’s like to be in combat vet, what it’s fucking like to see you your friends die. You know what’s even worse? Our women, our children getting killed, this fucked up shit. I know there’s got to be other combat vets on here, but the rest of you little fucks post safely from your computer chair, you don’t know the gravity of bloody violent death, especially to our innocents. This shit shouldn’t be happening in our countries. But it is. And no one is fucking doing shit to stop these fucks. Fucking western civilization is being torn apart, they’re trying to put us in a constant of fear. I remember when it started happening immediately after 9/11. I fought in fucking shithole Iraq and Afghanistan, I saw a ton of friends die in front me. You have no fucking right to just casually post someone’s dead bloodied daughter. I don’t care if you’re posting a link to the full video because people need to see this shit, and get fucking ANGRY. But DONT just fucking post a one off specifically of someone’s dead daughter. Don’t disrespect our dead. Don’t let this shut be normalized in our countries, don’t let us become like those fucking sand nigger shitholes I fought in.

It's an abomination

The baby looks a lot more niggerish in the video

Can someone post the JUST version? (with that DiGiannantonio's hair..)
I think I saw it before.

See

>2008 9Gag tier response

Epic!!!!!!

Is that jawline common among Polish females?

You have not seen anything. Look at that shit, that is the toy set she bought for the niglet. Notice anything about the little characters?

See

See

>ey yo grab me some milds too slut
Keeping it real.
Did she hook up with niggers after the birth? I skimmed over her recent vids, but I didn't see any. Po co siedzisz we Francji?
No. Poles have weak jaws on average. She could have enriched our genepool with jaw genetics of peace, but she wasted it.

Oh yeah I have seen it, but did not save it. Hold on, I'll search

>all vids anterior to a few weeks have comments blocked and she deleted the ones that got too public with the nignog inside

New ones are available. JUst use the adress from hooktube in the head posta nd replace "hook" by "you". Comment section should be public

See
I hate when Sup Forumstards get loose.

You have to leave it on the original video. Just search it on youtube.

> My internet lawyer, Sargon of Akkad
every damn time

The opposite is true. Mockery only hardens peoples hearts and gives other folks sympathy for them. For example me, I feel sympathy for the woman and her kid because she is targeted by evil cunts. If I am annoyed by this, then normies surely will be pissed.

She has dark brown eyes, i believes poles had all blue eyes and light features. Is she really polish?

One of them is infertile?
They adopted?
He's a cuck?

See

Made a fresh one for you.

See
>reported
Oh, and that kid should be retroactively aborted, just like you.
;^)

See

That fact that you care who some strange woman sleeps with says that you’re kind of a sociopath.

>he thinks I'm going to reply
Thanks for bumping though.

Yes, I have to find the vid where you see the nig goignt o the amusement park with her in hope to get some.

Jestem z Francji. Ale przez jakiś czas pracowałem w twoim kraju. Francja straciła, bedzie zyc w innem kraju.

I like the soft jaws of polish girls. That cunt had probably high t from birth so could not keep it in her pants. Probs explained the overt sex drive and propension to sport and follow non-rational decisions like banging farming equipment.

See
I'm gonna get permabanned aren't I

>flag
>sympathy for what replaces Whites
How's that taqqiya working for you, Sayeed?

>the fact that you care about the kind of people your society is composed of says that you're kind of a sociopath

no

Women are sarcastic cunts. They will cheer for any other woman that takes themselves out of the competition.

>Oh you cut off your tits and slashed your face with a razor? So strong! Excuse me while I don't follow your lead. I have a date with Chad Mcwallet tonight. So strong!

It costs nothing to them to act this way. It pains man to be so false but it's bread and butter to women.

Yep, she speaks it well and apparently is from Lomza or somewhere in the eats I need to check. She probs moved to England like they all did at some point, started fucking niggers and broadcasting it.

>not seeing the bigger picture of white bloodlines being destroyed

Polish women have nice feminine jawlines, this bitch looks like a mutt (surprise).

A toy with mix raced characters for mix raced kid? Wow, truly outrageous, that's a somber day for the white race.

That you say this ironically shows how lost you really are.

The age of men is over!

>had nice incisors like this
>one of the only unique features I like on my face
>move to America
>see dentist
>go to wash mouth during first visit
>they ground down my fucking teeth because they were too pointy
I love America but the fucking dentists are obsessed with the robot hollywood smile

you also appear to have violated the youtube ToS against 'graphic and disturbing content' for video of your batboy

Fuck that, I just say no when they ask.
And they ask every time.

That's one of the nogs, not the dad

You're a goddam idiot if you think this matters. You're a 56% eternal mutt and you dare open your dirty anglo mouth?

Poland's pretty much 99% white and they don't need mutts like you to worry about their country.

That abomination should be killed.

Not long ago it would have been thrown off a cliff or into a river soon after birth.

t. mutt
Okay memeflag.

They literally didn't even ask bro. I just walked back in there and asked "what the fuck happened to my teeth?" And they told me they "fixed" them.

UMA. PRZESMAKI.

>That's incredibly low and craven.
Much like the baby's appearance

That's a damn shame.
I like my incisors, even if I do cut myself from time to time.

LMAO

haha doggo knows

wom*n are not fucking human, take the gaypill

Okay that's it.
I just woke my wife.
Thanks and saved.

I'm considering getting caps put on that look like the sharp ones I had before, just to spite them. But it just isn't the same...