ʷʰ*ᵗᵉ whore gets BLACKED and thrown out of a window

youtube.com/watch?v=qleGYXKW-1c

ʷʰ*ᵗᵉˢ get cucked AGAIN

Other urls found in this thread:

google.fr/maps/@48.7767496,2.3485747,3a,23.8y,207.13h,91.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHJtPKT4gS7eHBQ-pVDwQbA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
youtube.com/watch?v=MuTLGLsAzyY
youtube.com/watch?v=o_VTfrF6TWU
jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm
mobile.twitter.com/aurelclick/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you arent white, why are you in a white country acting insecure?

>why are you in a white country
The govt gives me free money. I'm literally paid to fuck ʷʰ*ᵗᵉ women.

this doesnt look very high to me, why does she fall like a sack of potatoes

>White country

GET BACK TO WORK SCHWARTZE!

Because she is a woman

Apparently she broke her pelvis, 2 ankles, 2 ribs and even her back. She may never walk again just because she want to have the bbc

She broke her legs, an ankle, ribs and her back

google.fr/maps/@48.7767496,2.3485747,3a,23.8y,207.13h,91.84t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sHJtPKT4gS7eHBQ-pVDwQbA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

where she jumped from, fuck how can you be this dumb

FEMALE
E
M
A
L
E

>Wedding ring
Does her husband know he is getting cucked?

Holy fucking shit

The sound when she hits the ground, and the painful scream she lets out.

People still trust low-IQ niggers. unbelievable.

sauce on this please

POUND THE BROWN, HIT THE GROUND

lets be real she deserves it

lol how can white bois even compete

toll status: paid

wh*Tes btfo once again
based erdogan will liberate turkey from the heel of the wh*Te boys

Her hips are trapped in place by her stupid fucking skinny jeans, she can't possibly react in time.

If the next fashion trend is to ram a broomstick up your ass and walk around with it sticking out, guess what? Pretty much every girl will do it, because "all the other girls are."

I don't know how women can stand having such weak minds.

i have no source, but i have watched enough stuff like that to know that the way she falls isnt very good, she lands sideways on here legs, and you can see her back snapping down with force after the impact enough angle to look extremely painful. wouldnt have happened if she landed like a normal person

By not pushing women out of windows.

good lmfao

thot patrolled

Why do niggers exist? Why, my Allah? Why?

Burn the coal

[spoiler]DO A BARREL ROLL[/spoiler]

>Relaxed around blacks.
Paid the toll, shame but its the way it has to be.

And the nigger keeps laughing. They really are empathy deficient.

relax around blacks, pay the tax.

pull the trigger on every nigger my friends

>France
Not surprised desu sempai.

She looked like she kinda wanted to do it in the beginning, but she had second thoughts. The nog pushed her against her will in the end, but she still ended up in this insane situation, so she deserved it.

So are we, but hard to sympathise with a traitor

Traitors should be hanged

>posts 20 'nigger hate' threads
>literal fascist wonders why blacks hate whites
really makes you think

Any news story behind this?

She is underage

>blacks still breathing
>wondering why we want to genocide them by removing welfare and also refusing to invest in their communities

Really gets that noggin joggin

KILL EVERY NIGGER!!!

I AM DONE WITH THIS SHIT!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=MuTLGLsAzyY

>White countries

They belong to everyone not just white people.

>shitty farm equipment talks back
>fight a war and kill my brother over it

really makes you think

Coalburner btfo

is there any french news site reporting on this. search engines give me nothing

This

/thread

Do you really think this is newsworthy?

Shit like this happens every single day.

Do you honestly justify anti-white sentiment with anonymous posts on a fringe Cambodian carpet sewing forums? This place is a refuge for fringe elements, the mainstream consciousness is extremely, almost suicidally accomodating the negroes. You animals have never been more privileged than now in your entire history, but apparently it's just never enough

uhm yee

If only the Klan wizards were actual wizards...these feels hurt bro. Nigger removal would be so magical.

Mad virgin confirmed.

t-thanks for being in the right.

youtube.com/watch?v=o_VTfrF6TWU

Women will never "learn". Women will always fall pray to strong men. If you're dominant enough, they will do what the fuck you tell them to do. They're evolutionary programmed this way.

>All those cuboid buildings
What a shithole.

you are right, i see people getting throwed out of the window every day

whats the matter, mohammed?

acid store is closed? no truck to drive? no machete to swing?

maybe in Islamabongistan it does.

No i can't find anything. The only place you could get some infos is here jeuxvideo.com/forums/0-51-0-1-0-1-0-blabla-18-25-ans.htm
The nig's twitter who put up the video yesterday
mobile.twitter.com/aurelclick/

Anyone have that webm of the girl getting blacked on a balcony in germany, and it looks like fucking morroco?

I have news for you user

"nigger hate" isnt learned, it's innate.

She relaxed, big mistake.

>wh*tes
Is the turkroach on vacation in more muslim friendly UK right now?

>i was raped its not muh fault
How did she end up in nigger apartment then?

>ʷʰ*ᵗᵉ whore
she's not white.

Her spine is fucked, once you break it like that, can't be repaired. She will be in a wheelchair for rest of life if she is lucky. That depends on if parents make decision to put her down by taking her to Switzerland or not.

0/10

let's hope that she learned from that lesson.

As soon as she gets out of hostpital she will go straight back to fucking and sucking BBC

It almost seems that, once you apply a certain chemical reaction to a very specific sedimentary rock, you need to face the consequences of it, in the form of payment, or in the form of having a loss in general so to speak

How far was that fall?

>"""""""""white country""""""""""
good one wang

>That depends on if parents make decision to put her down by taking her to Switzerland or not.
Kek.

No, blacks completely lack abstract thought required to even consider non-material concepts.

They are a completely left brained species.

thats what i was thinking too

Frankly these kind of sluts will never learn. She must be sucking his dick in her wheelchair right now.

Typical niggerish behavior

Are you referring to the fees accrued due to the oxidation of carboniferous materials, good sir?

I legitimately hope she broke both of her legs.

Burn the coal, pay th....eh, I'm just sick of it. Lock up the chimp and leave the woman a cripple as an example.

Betray your race, flatten your face

perhaps the potential consequences you're thinking of can aptly be described through the use of some kind of rhyme

she probably broke her back

Such a weak bait. What're you doing on Sup Forums? You need to finish your highschool homework. Sage.

Great, now they can both spend their lives sucking up tax payer’s money. Just hang the cunt and her pet ape.

I'm sure there will be no shortage of white knights who will want to defend her honour but fuck her, she got exactly what she deserved, I'd still hang the nigger from a noose but this should be circulated far and wide as a lesson to other women.

Women like being treated like this. Sorry. I'm sure the concussion sucks but she'll be back for more. tells you some things about islam and why it's growing.

>be nigger
>commit overwhelming majority of homicides
>lower host nations average IQ by an average of 20 points
>support shitty corrupt leftist governments
>wonder why whites hate blacks

I am uplifted to see there are other fellow men on my very own level of understanding of certain phenomena. I wish you both a very joyful day

If only we are so lucky

>around dirt get hurt

Fug dude

Good she wont produce niglets the state pays for.

I guess that isn't what she had in mind when her friends told her she wouldn't be able to walk after fucking jamal

pussy worshipper spotted

Perhaps the law of equivelant exchange would explain that if one consents their trust to a person of color, that a fee must be paid in the form of poor fortune

We will call this "the nigger law"

lmao

that longer window is where she jumped from. the way she fell theres a good chance her back is actually broken

.t nigger

So posting proof of what niggers do makes them angry to do more criminal stuff, truly subhuman.

JUMP YOU FUCKING RODENT

kek

lol wtf

Cultural enrichment recieved.

coal burners getting physically hurt makes me hard

Burn the coal and this is how you'll roll