Vegas wasn't the deadliest mass shooting in United States history. Here's why

Las Vegas wasn't the deadliest mass shooting in United States history. Here's why

>There are also a number of other mass killings in America's history which were on a far greater scale than the one in Las Vegas.

>For example, historians believe that more than 300 people died in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in 1921 when white people torched the area's African American neighbourhoods.

>Victims described fleeing with their families "amidst showers of bullets from the machine gun".

>In addition, U.S. Army soldiers killed 200 Native Americans with machine guns at South Dakota's Wounded Knee Creek on 29 December 1890.

>In 1873, Easter Sunday, white people gunned down and hanged as many as 150 African Americans in Colfax, Louisiana.

>prejudice still drives these events - you only have to look to the Orlando nightclub shooting as recently as last year to see evidence of this.

aka FUCK WHITES

twitter.com/Independent/status/915861886897414144

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=8a7_1507174344
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No shit, the record only counts for one shooter, not a mob or army.

wtf literally is this shit?

s a g e

>>prejudice still drives these events - you only have to look to the Orlando nightclub shooting as recently as last year to see evidence of this.

Ban hate religions

It's the Las Vegas shooters motives.

These left wing media companies don't understand what they are doing, or maybe they are doing it to cause these things on purpose.

I feel like this type of bullshit narrative is what causes so many assaults and killings based on hating whites now.

They're implying the Orlando shooter was a hate crime because of American culture, they don't think it has anything to do with Islam.

Ah, I feel you

liveleak.com/view?i=8a7_1507174344

>No mention of the Mountain Meadows massacre.

Hey guys, 620,000 American soldiers were killed in the Civil War. Biggest mass shooting in American History.

>Here's why
This shit never stops being funny. The target audience is so retarded the headline needs point out there's an actual article attached.

Yep, and the worst part is that white America still refuses to call Paddock for what he was - A TERRORIST

elaborate for me?

>Las Vegas wasn't the deadliest mass shooting in United States history. Here's why
I just read that three times and gave up on the rest of your post

Ah the good old days..

Mormons killed a bunch of WASPS on their way to California

Not to be a peddant.. but only one of the crimes you mentioned was an actual shooting

My dad is a historian and he said the niggers deserved it.

The guy is fucking dead. Call him whatever you want.

>one shooter
>mob of shooters

saged

Fucking BASED, Tulsa 2.0 when?

kek

I didn't write the article obviously, I'm showing Sup Forums just another ridiculous example of the type of articles the left puts out.

kek

>msm
>they don't even know how to keep tabs
They could lern a thing or two from ED

By this logic, wouldn't the deadliest mass shooting be the Battle of Gettysburg or something?

>Here's why

UUUGAAAAHHHHHHH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEI WANT TO CUT MY FUCKING FACE OFF WHEN I READ THAT ON EVERY HEADLINE

No, they only want to include it if its white people targeting "minorities". Notice every reference they make says "white people" did 'x'.

>tfw the biggest is yet to come

>Manning gonna at wounded knee

Leftist driven

We arent talking about wild game hunts we are talking about people.

Putting this much effort into the most cucked up bait of all time. Kys and saged

what the fuck

Well this is gonna make the average crazy fuck try harder to prove his/her point

>posting an article so Sup Forums can laugh at how stupid it is = bait

nice.

First off that's all propaganda
Second of all that's wrong even if true
Vegas is the deadliest shooting in US history
McVeigh had a better high score but nobody has ever got even close to the 500 mark on their own

>Ban hate religions
Have fun trying to get rid of christcucktianity in the west, because nobody has ever even tried

That's because beady eyed Anglo aren't people