ULTIMATE PROOF OF FALSE FLAG IN VEGAS

the lady is right at the mandalay

from 0:45-0:53 there is gun fire coming from pretty far away

from 1:07-1:21 there is gun fire coming up from the mandalay bay hotel where she is at

she had her window down for both times but put her window up around 1:20 probably because it was so loud

this proves there was at least 2 shooters.

youtube.com/watch?v=fEf7HObspB0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AXrF9FR6KVI
youtube.com/watch?v=t2uEKUc0_Vc&t=256s
youtube.com/watch?v=RbWa23FvdXk&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144085836/
youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6W6KHb-8mew
yournewswire.com/las-vegas-bellagio-hotel-shooters/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4SYvG3uU82c
liveleak.com/view?i=8e5_1507160150
youtube.com/watch?v=OTJHex56Fyk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How is two shooters a false flag

cause its not the official narrative. there is different types of false flags

youtu.be/AXrF9FR6KVI

Listen at 0:10. Not echo or reverb. First gun cadence joined by distinct second gun cadence. Very clear in my opinion

Multiple shooters but only one lone wolf patsy. Really makes you think

yep i hear it. both videos prove there were more people involved

cia shills coming to coming to correct the record in 3...2...

youtube.com/watch?v=t2uEKUc0_Vc&t=256s

jews

Sonic cracks brah, Sonic cracks.

i think the second shooter may have been in the Luxor Hotel

youtube.com/watch?v=RbWa23FvdXk&t=0s

Breakdown of the different shots, it's clear theres more than 1 person.

maybe it sounds different because he fired out of the other window at the fuel tanks

his brother was the second shooter, which is why his brother kept stressing that NO ONE else was involved. cause he doesnt wanna get caught. he escaped, his brother didn't

Smoking gun. (((They))) also deleted the original video with over 350k views: youtube.com/watch?v=WNiRr763gJA
See archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144085836/

There's footage where stereo mics picked up gun fire from two different directions.
Also that explanation was the stupidest emu shit I've ever read.

Well don't just let us take your word for it, post this magically video.

Watching video & listening to audio (maybe watching American Psycho too many times), I have this image in my brain of this guy ballroom dancing with a rifle from window to window while humming 'America the Beautiful.' (*I don't like it*)

tl;dr: several different guns were found. they were pre-loaded so that they all just could be picked up and used. they were also shot in different directions AT DIFFERENT TIMES. different mods would have given them a different sound too

youtube.com/watch?v=zodiGpCdBzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6W6KHb-8mew

sonic cracks.

>I have never fired a rifle before in my life

Pretty good and conclusive.

>hiding david star behind meme flag to shill

kein Argument, Hans

>+10 replies omitted. Click here to view.
Brain matter is white and look at the gunshot in his chest...

bump

Nice, you're the first one that shows his real flag, probably not a shill. The CSI post doesn't even mention the chest wound or the taxi video, it's useless.
The taxi video proves the second shooter in the distance.
Also yournewswire.com/las-vegas-bellagio-hotel-shooters/

Blood from the mouth wound brah.

Read it again dickhead, it mentions both.

Ye that's one rifle, from about same distance, idk why are people being this retarded when you can hear it fine.

>When it's a muslim shooter
Religion of peace my ass! Ban all muslims! Gas the kikes, race war now!
>When it's a white shooter
False flag! Fake news! Gas the kikes, race war now!
pol in a nutshell

>brain matter is white
sure. but brain fluid isn't brain matter. he didn't shoot himself with a shotgun.

>increasing image contrast and saturation of a picture makes it look like something else
fascinating. it's almost like you could see on the original picture that there isn't a fucking hole in the shirt

>probably not a shill
>thinking dedicated shills wouldn't have access to proxies

>doesn't even mention the chest wound
but it does. and there's no chest wound. the shirt isn't broken, and there is very little blood on the chest.

>taxi video
which one?

>hurr durr it's just blood
>hurr durr muffled shots because he shot in a different direction
No mention of a chest wound or a taxi, just some bs hearsay. Fucking Youtubers are BTFO'ing this shit operation all over the place.

>which one?
The one in the OP ffs. Watch it, it's the smoking gun.
>8 really close shots at 0:04
>echo around 0:07
>far away shots at 0:46, different pattern
Also watch Echo debunked, walking between windows debunked. Second shooter in the distance is the only logical explanation.
>more far away shots at 0:51
>very close shots at 1:07

>watch it
that's the one being addressed in the csi image

>far away shots at 0:46, different pattern
it's almost like he had multiple rifles and shot from different directions
the shots aren't even at the same time
why the fuck wouldn't "they" shoot at the same time

>walking between windows debunked
how?

Any sauce on that John user who called the Vegas attack on 10th of september?
I had it screencapped but it has magically vanished from my computer.

0:50 seconds in, does he consider that her hand/fingers could have been over the phone mic muffling the first burst of sound, and/or the gun muzzle being further in the room to start?

background sirens not muffled, how far back in the room is he shooting ?? The sound isn't going to lower that much.

could it have been a different gun the first time, that jammed or something, or something

so I know the going narrative is multiple shooters at multiple places.

but have you ever considered what gun nuts do when there is live fire going off around them
>their trigger finger itches

now considering the culture around vegas, the whole cowboy, desert, 6 shooter type.
Now think of those hedonistic rallies they have in the middle east where they fire off their guns.

Now Im not totally discounting the current narrative, but couldn't it be possible that those other shots you heard going off is just other people just shooting off becuase the energy around town lended to that environment to just let any tom dick or jane just blast a few shots off into the air.

Concerts have pat downs. I doubt any tom dick or harry walking down the street has an automatic weapon in their pocket

Check this and start digging
AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7
CIA MKULTRA CIA MKULTRA CIA MKULTRA

Read:

Check this out
Aristotle — 'Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.'
AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7 AGED 7
CIA MKULTRA CIA MKULTRA CIA MKULTRA

This video angers me, the sheer arrogance and disrespect these entitled fucks show the cab driver gives an insight in to the average mindset of a millennial American.

>"ARE YOU FUCKING FILMING BRAH, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

>Totally blanks the cab driver who is probably confused asf as to what is going on

>Gets offended when cab driver asks for cash

this is las vegas you're talking about here man.

a town where 5 gun shows happen a day
a town that was built by "the wild west"
and the other places where shots were heard weren't from the concert.

PRAISE KEK WAS WORKING ON THIS
NICELY DONE
WHERE IS TAXI LADY

Even the fucking crowd knew where the gunfire was coming from 2 minutes into the fucking shooting. WHY did it take police 2 hours?

>"Stephen" From the Greek name Στεφανος (Stephanos) meaning "crown", more precisely "that which surrounds".

>"Paddock" [pad-uhk] noun
>a small, usually enclosed field near a stable or barn for pasturing or exercising animals.

Stephen Paddock. That which surrounds an enclosure of animals.

So obvious a Mission Impossible false flag fake news psyop I'm starting to get bored with this story already and am now a genuine Vegas Doubter.

>>"Stephen" From the Greek name Στεφανος (Stephanos) meaning "crown", more precisely "that which surrounds".
>
>>"Paddock" [pad-uhk] noun
>>a small, usually enclosed field near a stable or barn for pasturing or exercising animals.
>
>Stephen Paddock. That which surrounds an enclosure of animals.

Unless he owns a farm this dont mean anything

liveleak.com/view?i=8e5_1507160150
everyone watch the synchronized videos, it makes sense when you realize how long the attack was going on for

Swamp gas idiot.

are you retarded?
>casings can only fall on top of a pool of blood
the pool would look the same if the bullet fell after or before

I hope someone is saving these videos. YouTube could remove them at any time.

You're such a child. Have you ever shot anything? For instance, shoot a deer in the chest and see what happens. Blood coming out of nose and mouth. Who would of thought the lungs are connected to the mouth somehow.

I read today he fired down the hallway at a security guard that would have muffled the shots like in that taxi video

shows it in the video

This is wrong. The distant shots you hear at the beginning of the cabbie video are the echo of shots fired just before the cabbie starts recording. It's obvious if you watched the synced video in and Also when the shots sound more distant a little later in the cabbie video, it's when he's shooting through the door at the security guard outside his room.

Or maybe this guy is manipulating information so he can up his views and subscribers to make YouTube money. God damn you all are cucked

this

I think it was just one shooter, on SSRI's or something
It wouldnt be the first time in the US

Stop with the fake news Russia.This shit was premeditated or an arms deal gone wrong. This isnt impulsive like drug withdrawl would imply.

not sure what to think about this
>Stop with the fake news Russia.
enjoy yourself while you still can, bong
every post in a few months will give you up to 15years
> like drug withdrawl would imply.
all the mass shooters didnt act on impulse, they planned

>she

I think they shot from the helicopter too

>please God save my life this one time so I can eat more dirty whore pussy PLLLEEEEAAAASSSEE!!

Yea shooting sounds seem to overlap.

>Is guess somedodies is shootang deeerrrr,
still stands there like cattle

>1.06 flashes don't come from Paddock's 32 floor but from the lower middle centre of Mandlaybay

>Nobody thinks that the first gun shots sounded different because the guy was still behind glass and shooting out the windows.

Fuck me. This is just conjecture and hyperbole as usual. There was a time, believe it or not, that you could come here to think up decent theories and elaborate on others.

Now it's full of trump spastics, mega larps, psyops and reddit rejects. I do miss old Sup Forums. C'est la vie

The problem with recording gunfire is that microphones and software record the first gunshots different from others. The software will muffle the extremely loud shots after realizing the dB level. Why the gunfire goes from loud to quiet and back to loud is unusual, it's either the software or 2 completely different shooters. There's no other explanation, different rooms or guns wouldn't cause that level of discrepancy, nor would suppressed/unsuppressed.

>I've taken two forensics courses at my uni

>Site isn't heavily moderated
>Degenerates just like any other site that isn't heavily moderated

No shit, loser

THIS THEORY HAS BEEN DEBUNKED

Video-2nd shooter in crowd-Defango breakdown

youtube.com/watch?v=OTJHex56Fyk

Yeah don't worry the false flag term is being misused. It was a hit job and people got killed. Not a crisis actor fiasco.

Sheldon adleson possibly connected. Get in here u homos

Your are WRONG.

You dont need to have crisis actors to have a false flag.

False flage doesnt means "staged" you retard.

kys

I thought the same. Infuriatingly entitled

or a attending a "HARVEST" enclosure