/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - PIONEERING SPIRIT EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump w/civilian heroes and 1st responders 10/4/17
youtu.be/1x00WogSeBw
>Pres Trump speech after meeting Drs and patients in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/1nYId_-SdHE
>Pres Trump speaks after meeting LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/VdOf-vFNrmU
>Pres Trump meets LV Met Police 10/4/17
youtu.be/v4SfjhpfNm4
>Ride along POTUS motorcade in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/2LYsTJriVNY
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania arrive in LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/PvjN0dB4w94
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania departing for LV 10/4/17
youtu.be/0q3FK0TyPGE
>SoS T-Rex keynote @Grand Challenges meeting 10/4/17
youtu.be/1BNCt9TTx-w
>StateDep Press Brief (Heather) 10/4/17
youtu.be/f4BXp0aOvHw
>SoS T-Rex tells fake news to fuck off 10/4/17
youtu.be/lyCFP48Lqi0
>SoS T-Rex meets Paki FM Asif 10/4/17
youtu.be/jTU4egtzGMs
>USDA announces Census of Agriculture 10/4/17
youtu.be/q2vJheOGjlE
>TrumpTV video: Leadership (Steven Rogers) 10/4/17
youtu.be/klYXc5Wx4jE
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis/JC Gen Dunford testify before Senate ASC 10/4/17
youtu.be/vueVKl_GsKU (pt1)
youtu.be/-kBOA0eIfjw (pt2)

INSPIRATION
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/zMdv5
youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI
archive.is/psltv
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

>I have no ill will to the USA or its people
Why are nu-Aussies such cucks?

please keep posting with that trip, you have no idea how much asshurt you are causing to OP

People outside of US tend to not have balls in general, don't be so hard on your meme nation

Is awoobaker freaking out about tripfags and making the entire thread about him again?

YAAAS

A ZZZZZ

If you saw YKTD, the triplord who holds the Mayflies at bay, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the Mayflies aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the Mayflies bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

nah, he's just screeching, as usual. at least he admitted to using proxies now, which are against the rules, btw

What the fuck is this from rofl

Their house their rules

Did you expect me to start spamming nasheeds and chanting "Awat Ali ameriki" or "Mag bar ameriki" while posting ISIS flags?

>false idols

>U.S. lawmakers want to restrict internet surveillance on Americans

>A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers unveiled legislation on Wednesday that would overhaul aspects of the National Security Agency’s warrantless internet surveillance program in an effort to install additional privacy protections.
>The bill, which will be formally introduced as soon as Thursday, is likely to revive debate in Washington over the balance between security and privacy, amid concerns among some lawmakers in both parties that the U.S. government may be too eager to spy on its own citizens.
>The legislation, written by the House of Representatives Judiciary Committee, is seen by civil liberties groups as the best chance in Congress to reform the law, known as Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act, before its expiration on Dec. 31.

archive.is/zMdv5

>pizzaparty (((benji)))
your kind is not welcome here

>fake news

>tfw Japan captured it perfectly 70 years ago
Did Aussies suddenly forget about the battle of Brisbane?

I replied to you in the previous thread. Perhaps we should end it there.

>before its expiration on Dec. 31.

please just let it fucking expire

a fucking Kiwi

That would be really nice, does it have any chance of passing?

they're always watching, staying one step ahead of cia is a pain in the ass, and most people wouldn't bother even if they knew how. 1984 is so easy to implement because people are cattle in general, they likely won't rebel as long as they are fed and distracted

youtube.com/watch?v=yTU8WbTbZMI

>he's just screeching, as usual.

Well it has provisions for spying on actual non-American terrorists, no? I think it is essential that something happen where they are able to continue that at least.

>we've now hit the boiling point
nothing will change. fisa is considered fundamental to national security

>A bipartisan group of U.S. lawmakers unveiled legislation on Wednesday that would overhaul aspects of the National Security Agency’s warrantless internet surveillance program in an effort to install additional privacy protections.

When will our government do this?

thank you

I remember back when I was a teenager my dad saying shit like "soon we'll be humping in the streets!" like 15 years ago when talking about gays and the slippery slope accepting homosexuality puts us all on as a society. I thought he was just being old fashioned and needed to get with the times.

How mistaken I was. It's pretty crazy how you become your parents. I'm basically even more conservative than my dad is now. I honestly don't mind gay people - what two consenting adults do behind closed doors is their business. Gay pride parades and shit need to be killed, and then shit like your picture need to be Las Vegas'd.

now thats what i call good goys

PURGE FUCKING WHEN BURGERS? I WILL COME OVER AND HELP WHEREEVER I CAN

>Congress voting to reduce surveillance ever

SHUT THE FUCK UP

>surely THIS TIME we'll convince them!
>surely people won't say we're crying wolf AGAIN!

Will wall funding pass House and Senate?

I've done no such thing, you should be able to discern that clearly from who you are talking to, kek

On one hand, Yes fucks yes. On the other hand, the only reason this legislation exists is because they want to "Limit Trump's power"

>Well it has provisions for spying on actual non-American terrorists, no?

that was legal well before the patriot act

>alt right! yeah, MY MOVEMENT! FUCK DRUMPF!! WE WILL #RESIST RIGHT 'PEDES?

HAHAHAHHA, oh sweetie, we don't have rights in Australia

I thought they built on it with subsequent legislation but I am certainly happy that it seems they are at least considering curbing those powers.

SHALL

BE

INFRINGED

Well this story fucking died. One person died in CVille and we had to deal with shills for weeks. Not even a week and no one is even talking about this anymore

>spencer the king pede disavows trump
>people still say the alt right/nazis are for trump
k den

Yeah and I want women not to be retarded but that ain't happening

>imagine Trump tweet 'everybody who is a Jew' seem to love Hillary

> guns to protect us from the Government becoming a tyranny
> Government takes guns
> becomes tyranny and sells us out to make some gook money

>I honestly don't mind gay people

Sexbots, cunt.

Soon fellow Joebronies

Well you got your wish, we're back on politics.

>king pede
plz, let us meme people actually start calling spencer pede that

You can't regulate slide fire stocks. He's just virtue signaling. There's no way to legally define one. It's a piece of plastic. I'd like to read the legal definition of one if they propose a ban because I'll just put a random piece of plastic somewhere else on the stock and circumvent the legislation they worked 10 years to pass.

what sense would it make for US laws to dictate spying on foreigners in foreign countries?
that's not illegal

are you worried about spying on people here in the US who are non-citizens?

checked

have fun fucking your hand, sweetie

real women go for REAL men

America if you need a 51st state make it Australia.

I knew that reply was coming the second I typed that sentence teebeeaytch

>seek to unite not divide
>trump says he is not taking sides
hey schumer, you're contradicting yourself man... just make 2 separate statements next time and no one will care except some losers on the internet

mass shooters gonna shoot
dude should've used those explosives, and also suicided by cop instead of doing their work for them
and what about those sonic attacks in cuba or whatever?
and what about november 4th, the start of the second civil war?
plenty more mass shootings in our future

Well no one would enjoy derailing into gay sex again.

it don't matter, IC spy on everybody. it's easier than ever before, everyone with an iphone is being monitored 24/7, and everyone has a phone

B-But muh Puerto Rico!

>tfw white bois are now back on top as the best lone wolf killers in the US

NOTHING
CAN
STOP
DA
WHITE
BOI!

>US museum will stop showing soldier's mangled skull

>Private Thomas Hurdis' death in October 1917 was a grisly one. The Australian soldier was shot in the face with lead bullets during the Battle of Passchendaele in France, blinding the 27-year-old and destroying parts of his jaw and sinuses.
>His body was interred in a military cemetery in Le Tréport, France; his skull wasn't, until now. The Guardian reports the skull had for nearly a century been in the possession of the Mutter Museum of the College of Physicians of Philadelphia, which says the British government donated it two years after Hurdis' death "for study by military doctors conducting reconstructive surgery on soldiers."
>While Australia acknowledged the museum obtained the skull in a manner "entirely consistent with the applicable laws and protocols," it requested that it be repatriated, and the museum announced Tuesday it will oblige.

archive.is/psltv

Really not such an absurd wish

I think laws are covering foreign nationals living in America, and citizens with clear ties to terror groups which are someone acceptable bounds. The problem became clear when there was mass data collection, I think, because there isn't any proper justification for that.

As well there are some Americans abroad who might have otherwise been protected I think.

>resources
>possible pacific base to put pearl harbour to shame
>emus to weaponise

Nah mate, we've been resigned to our fate

>Really not such an absurd wish
You have such a way of pissing me off

>2 days after charlottesville
libs really got their digs in... hopefully no one noticed this blunder!

Why don't bombings count? McVeigh killed more than anyone.

Wanna report him for using a proxy?

We aus/pol/ now

kek, it is intentional and I am sorry. It is too much fun.

yeah of course
even if the NSA was barred from doing it, the CIA would continue spying on everyone

I just want to push it as off the legal periphery as much as possible

Nah, I won't go that far, I just want him to know we have beef.

>An asterisk to remind niggers why he is important

How long do you guys think until ISIS is completely wiped out?

you are allowed to use tor. only thing your not allowed to do is use it for ban evasion

>when msnbc was still siding with antifa and trump hadn't called them out yet in that rally

thousands of them have already fled to Europe

Wew lad, now that’s some strong fear.

I think people are digging through the available info. It really stinks, however.
It's amazing how quick shit gets memory-holed. Ask a co-worker or friend who Steve Scalise is and 99 out of 100 people will have no idea what you're talking about.

>I just want him to know we have beef.
That requires two active participants.

>same weekend as charlottesville