Common Sense Rape Control Laws:

Common Sense Rape Control Laws:

Why don't you support them yet?

Explain

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you don’t get enough to eat at home you’re going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every Friday she gets to fuck a big black cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
I see no contradiction between believing that niggers should be subservient to whites, and allowing them to service our women.

Is that water filter?
Huge gap for a water filter, and why the lock?

Because why make a bent whisk when straight ones work just fine.

No that's a banana lock. You put your banana in there so no one will eat it.

That's it, you've convinced me, i'm now a #CruzMissile.

But seriously we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes.

id still try

The 69th amendment guarantees the rights for betas to organize an uprising and guess what? SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

>23232
Really Jim's my Carrey's

Very fitting picture OP.

It should be understood by now that the entire gun debate is between those with firearm experience and those who don't.

I dont get how this object could lock any dick

metal need to be welded to the skin at some point or else it's bullshit

i totally forgot about this movie

Thats what the PA is for.

I've got one and my wife loves it. Pretty comfy too

Women just ruin everything for themselves. If we didn't have a culture of false reports, than any punishment for rape would be great.

It's a semite cage.

they'll have to pry my cock from my cold dead fingers

Show us your flag cuck
I got a ((((((feeling))))))))

That must be for men with tiny cocks. My dick would never fit in there.

PA Physician Assistant
PA Public Address
PA Pennsylvania (US postal abbreviation)
PA Purchasing Agent
PA Port Angeles (Washington)
PA Public Affairs
PA Para (Brazil)
PA Pará (Brazilian state)
PA Public Address system
PA Princess Anne (high school in Virginia Beach, Virginia)
PA Public Administration
PA Port Authority (of NY and NJ)
PA Press Association (British National News Agency)
PA Program Administrator
PA Public Assistance
PA Professional Association
PA Point A
PA Parents Association
PA Physical Activity (health)
PA Program Announcement
PA Panama
PA Pay Attention
PA Privacy Act
PA Public Accounting
PA Points Against
PA Power of Attorney
PA People's Association (Singapore)
PA Personal Assistant
PA Put Away
PA Police Academy
PA Pass Along
PA Political Affairs (journal of the Communist Party of the United States of America)
PA Pre Approval (to adopt)
PA Pan Am (airline)
PA Phillips Academy (Andover)
PA Performance Analysis
PA Palo Alto (California)
PA Prince Albert (Canada)
PA Prince Albert (piercing)

PRINCE ALBERT?

The last one

kek
What laws?

oh ok the balls retain the whole?

No that's pushed into the vagina and in the event of being raped you apply the padlock to hold the dick in .. very smart.

You can still get out of those.

The only 2 ways to ensure you're trapped for good are:
+ long plug, longer than the dick
+ prince albert

>not pleasing your woman yourself so she doesn't want anything more
I laugh at you microdicked midget

You joke but sometimes my wife makes me put my locked dick inside her. Its a weird feeling

How you cant pass your balls through the ring gap

If I accidentally found a woman who was into making sissies I'd probably roll with it.

When you're soft your dick basically has all the structure of an octopus tentacle. You can, with enough work, back it up out of the ring. At which point you can usually pop your balls out.

Some new designs, like the one i have on, have a brace that separates the balls and connects to the cage, these are much harder since its got 2 points of attachment instead of one.

But i use a PA to keep mine on so it doesnt really matter

I have literally never met a white woman that would touch a black guy, most say they are gross

>Common Sense Rape Control Laws
Force all muslims to wear these cages?

one at a time

that image only works on blue boards.

the gap is smaller than your nuts, its just wide enough to accomodate your scrotum and tubes and shit

>like the one i have on

All men should be required to wear those before walking outside the house. I understand it's uncomfortable but women's safety is far more important

timestamp

Well, if people could go to the cock store and buy a cock shooter that could shoot hundreds of cocks a minute that auto-raped people they hit
...I might support a ban on that

best pasta

people are not even at the point of being able to say at the global level that female nurses are required to help male patients , and the same for male nurses , everyone is able to help , this existence is a divine infinite unity , a difinity , Θε Δελτα-Διφινιτυ ,.

and again , every human at the biological level is heterosexual , that is a constant ,.