Anyone surrounded by libtard relatives and siblings? If so how do you deal with them?

Anyone surrounded by libtard relatives and siblings? If so how do you deal with them?

Be more successful than them, then show them why you are more successful.

I at least have the decency to not shove my politics in people's faces. Meanwhile, my family plays The Young Turks or MSNBC on the TV constantly.

Yes. I constantly remind them that suicide is always an option.

I just meet them halfway and tell them I voted for Gary Johnson.

It seems like everyone I know watches CNN.

Sometimes my mother who used to be super conservative will text some libyladen bullshit, but I usually fire back with some casual racism or ananuki knowledge bombs until the topic changes. It has its moments.

Start talking about investing and finance, they immediately check out because it's the one topic they know absolutely nothing about and can't bullshit their way through it.

It makes them realize they are poor because they are stupid with money, not because of injustice.

(NOTE: do not try to teach them about finance)

By being one of them

i laugh at them

> be more successful
> shitposts and asks for advice on Sup Forums.

You’re doin everything right, buddy. Jus keep on doing what you’re doin.....

I put them on a plane to vegas and gave them tickets to country music show

Ignore their political trolling as it upsets my dad and stepmom. But even I have limits and when that happens, know the facts when you have to correct them. Do not try to bs or out "feels" them. Bs is easily disproved with a smartphone and they love dragging you down into the "feels" crap to get you tied up.

Kek

I'm the only redpilled one in my whole extended family.

out of nearly 60 people, I'm it.

I don't hold much hope for this world.

They all think I'm retarded or something because I know things they don't and will never listen to me when I tell them either.

By silently watching their world view collapse.
My sister's a leftist who took senior trip travelling Europe. She notes that the tickets are incredibly cheap thanks to all the Muslim terror attacks and had her wallet stolen by a shitskin. She also lives in San Francisco, and had to live in a humid leaky garage (this isn't me exaggerating. It was literally a dude's garage). Rent was 3,000 a month, so she had to share said garage with two room mates thanks to San Fran's absurdly high cost of living. Got a degree in Criminal Justice, but she can't get any jobs because she didn't take any science classes. Ironically, I have a better chance of getting the jobs she wants because I have a degree in bio and minor in chem.
All in all, I just sit back and think of how great my life is going.

The worst ones though are when it’s my relatives and siblings who’ll call Trump Hitler but defend Fidel Castro without a hint of self awareness or irony, saying “oh it’s all from certain point of view”, or something like that.

Too bad, OP is probably a call center agent or a call boy.

wow bois, he's so special xdxdxdxd

Bading ka ba boy?

I can talk with my normie conservative relatives, but they are still painfully bluepilled. I almost can't speak with my libtard SJW relatives at all. They get so triggered by anything I say (about anything) the air just gets stifling and the mood goes straight south to hell.

I still am not sure if my family was an overall Trump or Clinton vote, in sum.

I no longer admit I own guns at all, to anyone including family. I openly lie and pretend to not like guns.

kys faggot

>how do you deal with them?
Go full Paddock bro

My dad was pretty red pilled, so I just gave him someone to drink with and then egged him on.
He used to fucking devastate my lefty fag cousin.
One Christmas after a particularly long session that ended with him drinking cask wine, he called one of me mums friends a 'stupid, cock sucking poison dwarf'.
I miss you Buddy.

My faggot dad is a big liberal bernie bro. Watches cnn and rachel maddow every night. Has anti trump stickers all over his car. One older brother that still tries to be exactly like my father and try to get his respect by going to protests.

I live in the same house as these people but I haven't said more than 4 words to them at a time in probably 10 years or more.

My Polish family is pretty Sup Forums tier . My in laws and family side of my wife are liberals but I dont hide my power level at all. I actually photoshop my in laws pictures getting their head chopped off by isis. No fucks given considering they spend 5000$ on a god damn fucking t.v and go on expensive cruises while they where too cheap to pay for my wifes teeths when she was young.

Why would I have to deal with them. That's the point of liberalism, live and let live. They let me live and I let them live. We're all liberals.