I was raped in jail by three black guards

I'm white female and young. Before this happened I was leftist and very anti racist but this obviously changed my mind. Now I understand why we can't let them take up the majority of authority here. Although I guess I can see some white guards might have raped a black girls in jail during the rights movement? Idk. The world is fucked up. I'm in Nevada.

>this happened

are you hot?

For profit prisons need to end

did you queef oil?

Oh that's not a black and white thing, that's just a prison guard thing. They're a million times worse than cops ever could be.

Tits or gtfo

A timestamped picture of your tits will prove you're indeed a femanon and not a LARPing faggot

niggers rape.
It's what they do

something something dont do the crime if you cant burn the coal

>im a girl btw.

Tits or gtfo

Obviously with that proof of a picture

i dont believe you

I was in jail because I was innocent on bullshit charges. This didn't happen in prison. I was released without being charged.

criminals deserve no sympathy

You know, back in my younger days I just didn't bat an eye at this. But after seeing my niece and nephew being born and growing up, this really triggers my jimmies. As a thinking being, how could you possibly do this.

proper story or fuck off

jail is another human way to conditionate your mind, prison is part of the system , its a way to use moral against you , all the time you let humans punish you ..grab that anger and hate and punish them ...

Whatever has happened to you, you deserved it. You most likely got off light for whatever crime you did because you have a vagina. The court system is biased in your favor. The guards were just making sure true justice is being served. You are meant to serve men. Never forget that.

I'm not, I was only in jail for six days and was never convicted on a crime. I'm an independent full time worker and law abiding citizen.

post feet

Take your sick fantasy elsewhere dude

>criminal roastie

absolutely disgusting

This place is getting worse than tumblr with the autistic tier fairy tales people spew

What were you arrested for?
Were you found not guilty?

Probably true. I believe it just because.
Also feet.

Pic related

An old traffic ticket the claimed I didn't pay. When I got out, first I went to the hospital and then I went home and printed the bank statement proving I paid it and showed it to the cops. Everyone was shocked that I was in their six days, the guards must have done stuff to keep me in longer, but it didn't change anything. They can't give back six days of your life or unrape you. I did try reporting this to the FBI but I was too afraid to report the local cops to the local cops after what happened. I can still sue in civil court but it's too scary.

Welcome to reality.
Also you got blacked, we don't warn of these things because of 'racism' bullshit, its learned from life experience.
Around blacks never relax isn't just a wacky rhyme.
Notice we don't go to these efforts to warn of chinese, Japanese, Eskimos, etc, so the argument of "hurr durr white nationalists Hitler cucks" kinda falls apart with logic really.

Of course some retards here are just racist for the sake of it and likely never seen a brown face in real life so can afford that standpoint by default or just want to be edgy, but the majority here have at some point been bitten by trying to be dismissive of the notion that blacks (largely) are an aggressive shitty subhuman race who just can't act like decent human beings.
when they are in a position of wealth and job security they can hide their hatred of white people but once they are out of that job they will let that anti-white shit flow openly.
I was raised by a very liberal mother, I never knew what racism was, I just learned as I went through life that every shitty person that acted like animals was either black or a paki, blacks more violent and pieces of shit to everyone with bad attitudes, pakis mainly stick together and are untrustworthy in general and look down at white people.

>I can still sue in civil court but it's too scary.
You're weak, and the guards sensed that weakness in you.

Stop encouraging larpers. You are 99% chance talking to a fat basement dwelling autistic manchild.

Wrong. White men literally do not rape black women. NCVS data backs that up iron clad.

If I was a police officer and a lefty blond white woman came to report rape, you'd really have to stir some magic spells to make me believe shit. Most rapes police investigate turn out to be unprovable or false. However, rapists should not get free pass because of false rape accusations, you should report it immediately. Still think how you approach it and don't try to be manipulative or send any red flags of being lefty commie (they won't believe lefty commies). Also mention they were black if officer if white.

Well duh. They did it on the second night when somehow they had already kept me way longer than I should have been kept. Somehow only three black guys were working the entire block that night. They moved me into a holding cell in a totally different part of the jail for the night turn came back later and did it. I think they do it all the time. And they will get away with it.

burn the coal pay the toll

Stop responding to this cuckold fantasy thread .

Sage and report

hot

>cuckold fantasy
>flag

I believe you

If blacks ever become the slave holders it will be hell on earth. I'm not saying whites were nice about it but this would be autrocious.

why are you judging an entire race because of 3 black men? (assuming this actually happened)

you didn't get raped before you went in prison

Was it pleasurable you lying cunt ?

You seem to be able to talk pretty casually about it, not sensing any trauma, also no further details... It would be presumed someone might come here for some payback, or at least info to pursue payback?

Well IRL I haven't talk to anyone about it at all ever. Either than the FBI over the phone. It's a lot less traumatic to type it up then to say it out loud.

your fun fact is wrong
they believe having sex with a virgin would cure aids, they think the innocence of a virgin magically takes the aids away.
and since babies ...

Chek'd

You really need to timestamp and post your tits or GTFO