Waifu Wednesday

All waifus are beautiful remember to cherish your love one everyday

Other urls found in this thread:

waifu.moe/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Question to get things rolling in the thread
Your waifu wanted to surprise you with something what do you think that be ?

You are now living with your waifu but you cant be lewd with her or anything similar but you will be given 1 million++$ if you manage to do it for a month. You cant tell her either. Will you accept it or no?

Post your waifu being happy

Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando. All waifus/husbando are cute.

Live thread

>Your waifu wanted to surprise you with something what do you think that be ?

Honestly I'd rather not think about what it would be.

>You are now living with your waifu but you cant be lewd with her or anything similar but you will be given 1 million++$ if you manage to do it for a month. You cant tell her either. Will you accept it or no?

Of course i would accept, the money could set us on a much better life together. It would be a very difficult month but its still only a month.
I'd then proceed to buy her the biggest, sparkliest diamond ring possible.

How would your waifu handle being in a haunted mansion? would they be the type to cower, explore or try escape?

A song.
>You are now living with your waifu but you cant be lewd with her or anything similar but you will be given 1 million++$ if you manage to do it for a month. You cant tell her either. Will you accept it or no?
yes.
>Post your waifu being happy
Her smile and singing warms my heart.

> How would your waifu handle being in a haunted mansion? would they be the type to cower, explore or try escape?

She lives in one. She's also one of the spooky being.

-A big surprise would be her sneaking me out of the house for a surprise party in my honor.
-I think I could handle it. I've already survived two months...

She'd probably lay claim to the seance room and try to conjure up enough happy haunts for a swinging wake.

A little mindless, possibly pointless fun. Supposing your special one is turned into some supernatural creature (myths, folklore, paranormal, etc.) Considering all you know about them, which would seem an appropriate creature?

> Your waifu wanted to surprise you with something what do you think that be ?
Most likely a hug.
> You are now living with your waifu but you cant be lewd with her or anything similar but you will be given 1 million++$ if you manage to do it for a month. You cant tell her either. Will you accept it or no?
Define lewd: if that means no sex I accept, because we don`t do that anyway, if I means we can`t hug or she can`t wear cute outfits then no.

Thank you, OP.

I think it'd be possible.

Aye aye, Captain.

>Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando. All waifus/husbando are cute.
Himiko is a cute villain.

She would be terrified of it.

This is a little cliche, but a Kobold would fit her well.

Where would you take your waifu out to for a romantic date?

Answering my own question

> Your waifu wanted to surprise you with something what do you think that be ?

Probably a gift or something that she thinks I might like.

Yes this is easy

> Post your waifu being happy
Here

> Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando. All waifus/husbando are cute.

Miku a cute adorable girl.

Some more question
Which waifu/husbando in this thread would get along well with your waifu/husbando?

Would you be willing to share your childhood/school life story to your waifu? If so how would she react?

Can your waifu swim?

>How would your waifu handle being in a haunted mansion?
She would probably try and be brave and handle it until she breaks down after 5 minutes, but manages to escape.

うむ!

Yes, I could use the break badly. I don't care about money myself, but I'm sure she would have some fun with 1 million dollars.

>A little mindless, possibly pointless fun. Supposing your special one is turned into some supernatural creature (myths, folklore, paranormal, etc.) Considering all you know about them, which would seem an appropriate creature?
A cat girl.
>Where would you take your waifu out to for a romantic date?
A theme park or video game convention
.>Which waifu/husbando in this thread would get along well with your waifu/husbando?
Non.
>Can your waifu swim?
Yes.

> turned into supernatural creature
Hmm how does this work if she is already one?

> romantic date
Under the moonlight or candlelight dinner.

Wow, the thread's up so soon? Awesome!

Thanks Sunakoanon! As if I could forget to cherish her! You should cherish yours too as you're both so cute together

I think she'd surprise me with some home cooking, perhaps a small gift like some baking supplies or yet another 3 hour powerpoint presentation on the use of the Panzer II in the 15th Panzer division during the North African campaign
not complaining though, she's cute when she's excited

I accept the challenge, but with some great difficulty on both our parts! I'd really hate to do it and not tell her why

>happy waifu
Of course!

>compliment a waifu/husbando
Sunako a cute!
Luka a cutecool!
Crona an adorable husbando!
Kyosuke a cool and adorable
Erza a beautiful
Konata a comfy and cute as hell
Hibiki a genki with a charming husbando

I think she'd be pretty scared! Still, she's always carrying enough to be prepared for everything.
Also, your waifu a cute!

That is an adorable picture of your waifu!
As for your question, it's got to be a gorgon, if only for thousands of fluff snakes going everywhere!

Sup Koborianon! You and your waifu a cute, as always!
I'd love to take Yukari out dancing one night, doesn't matter where. A jazz club, even a tiny country dance with candles in mason jars and a good atmosphere. Perhaps afterwards we could take a walk along the riverside and inevitably drop into the military hardware store

I think, in this thread, Luka and Yukari might get along quite well! That would be cute to see!

I'd be more than happy to share my life story with her, if I can hear hers in return.

Question time!

Would your waifu/husbando be able to survive in the wild, or are they more of an indoor person?

Would they be the one to arrange dates, or would you have to take the initative?

How happy do they make you?

Keep smiling, waifu thread

>Would your waifu/husbando be able to survive in the wild, or are they more of an indoor person?
She would die.
>Would they be the one to arrange dates, or would you have to take the initative?
We don`t go on "dates", we are far too mature.

Such a wonderful person.

> Which waifu/husbando in this thread would get along well with your waifu/husbando?

As far as my waifu knowledge goes none of them would really get along with her.

> Would you be willing to share your childhood/school life story to your waifu? If so how would she react?

Too cringey not gonna do it

> Can your waifu swim?
No

You're welcome yukarifriend. Yours are cute as well

> as you're both so cute together
Thank you kiriefriend

> Would your waifu/husbando be able to survive in the wild, or are they more of an indoor person?

Indoor > outdoor

> Would they be the one to arrange dates, or would you have to take the initiative?

Why not both?

> How happy do they make you?

Happier than ever. There are times when things dont go too well but we manage to pull through. She gave me reason to keep moving even when im done with life.

I'm not the one to ask, really. She's rather insatiable when it comes to the lovin'.

Advanced transformation. A more severe form of what she already is.

-She could get along with quite a few waifus here, providing they're not too obnoxious or perverse. Some, though, she'd probably end up getting too close to.
-That...would take a little pressuring on her part. It's not something I like to think about.
-She swims quite well. Better than me, I'll admit.

That look on Yukari's face never stops being heartwarming.

-She can handle the outdoors quite well, especially the open sea, though she would have to have some sort of indoor amenities with her.
-I've always felt the latter would probably work better for us, but I wouldn't stop her from arranging dates for us.
-Surprisingly happy. It still surprises me how she can still touch my heart when I least suspect it.

A vampire in too many ways. I just hope she doesn't get too thirsty.

>Himiko is a cute villain.
Thanks user! Kobori is cute too!

Personally I think a french lunch next to the Eiffel tower would be pretty romantic. I think it would end in a massacre though.

Which waifu/husbando in this thread would get along well with your waifu/husbando?
Well, Sunako most definitely. I'm sure Himiko would love to become an actual vampire and she be happy to go around making others vampires. Other than Sunako though I don't think any other waifu would want anything to do with a mass murderer.

>Would you be willing to share your childhood/school life story to your waifu? If so how would she react?
It would become an extremely odd romantic story between a mass murderer and a regular civilian. Pretty sure there's a manga about that.

>Can your waifu swim?
Nothings been said about it but i don't see why she wouldn't.

>Also, your waifu a cute!
Thanks Yukari user! Yukari is super fluffy and cute too!

>Would your waifu/husbando be able to survive in the wild, or are they more of an indoor person?

No beast would dare stand before her.

>Would they be the one to arrange dates, or would you have to take the initiative?
Me most definitely, she isn't the type to think things through. That just makes her even more super cute though.

>How happy do they make you?
I giggle like an idiot while looking at her.

Herself being back from work.
It depends on how lewd it means, but I think we could.
Kobori is cute and a great performer.

She would try to escape. It would be pretty easy with her powers.

A restaurant, then we go walking around.

She would try to get along with everyone, but probably Tsubasa. They've had some similar experiences.
She can already fly, I don't see how swimming would be that much harder.

I think she could do it because of her training.
I think we both would be willing to do that.
The happiest I ever am.

Also
> it's got to be a gorgon, if only for thousands of fluff snakes going everywhere!
>fluff snakes
That would be horrifying yet i can only see my waifu screaming in awe of such a thing.

If your waifu was kidnapped what would kidnap her and what would she say when you save her?

>what would kidnap her
Me
>and what would she say when you save her?
Dostedt

Advance form of shiki I wonder how would that turn out lukabro

Sunako wouldnt mind turning your waifu into shiki as it will increase the shiki population. But the downside of being a shiki is their weakness toward sunlight and holy things. You wont be able to enjoy daytime with her or walk into a church/visiting shrine.

Ever heard of protecting the damsel in distress?

I be more worried if they kidnap himiko senpai

Good on you, remember if a witch grabs her get your sword out!

She would be kidnapped by heroes.
I would say "welcome back darling" after she defeats them herself.

Indeed, none stand a chance against my cute little crazy.

I pretty sure your waifu would kidnap other people`s waifus.

I'll try convince her to not, don't fret.
I'll TRY okay?

Ok, my Azusa better be safe or your waifu might be defeated.

Thanks a lot OP, remember to cherish your beautiful Sunako too !

It would be a random cute thing, I really doubt that it would be something lewd. It would be something simple, like a hug, or cooking my favorite dish, or a song/poem she wrote for me.

>you will be given 1 million++$ if you manage to do it for a month. You cant tell her either. Will you accept it or no?
That would be relatively easy for us, I accept the challenge. But when the month is over I want to be refunded of my no lewds month in bed.

Okay !

>Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando.
Azusa a best Keion (after my own wife of course)
Luka a best Vocaloid

She won't handle it, or even try to handle it at all. She would just try to escape as soon as she realize she's in one, if she ever commit the mistake of entering one. She actually did that mistake once, for the school festival one class did a haunted house, and she was looking for her friend Mugi.
Mugi was playing one of the monsters

Are catgirls supernatural creatures ? If yes, then a catgirl.

It would be cliché, but to the amusement park it one of my favorite things I like to daydream about. Spend the whole day in it, win her a big teddybear, and kiss after watching the fireworks together while holding hands.

My waifu is friends with your waifu!

> If your waifu was kidnapped what would kidnap her

Unless they want to get their blood dried up and turn into shiki they could try. Of course I would try to save her in the process

She can get scared from spooky stories but overall she'd explore and have a good time.

There are too many places I want to go with her. Going to the amusementpark together and having her drag me from one attraction to the next or watching some hotblooded action movie together and seeing how her eyes sparkle when something cool happens onscreen sounds lots of fun. So in the end probably just anywhere where I can see her excited, cheerful expression.

She has the ability to get along with basically anyone that tries to be her friend.

It'd would be super embarassing but I want to share everything with her, and hey, if I get to see her giggeling about the stupid things I did as kid that sounds worth it.

She can swim just fine.

She'd be way better than me at surviving in the wild. She has experience being cut off from civilization after all

She wouldn't outright call them dates but she'd like me to help her with her club activities and do things together a lot while I'd arrange more classical dates.

She makes me happier than I can put into words. She makes trying my best everyday worth it.

The poor people that tried to kidnapp her are gonna regret that decision. She'd deal with them on her own before I could do anything. It's more likely she'd save me if I got kidnapped.

Our waifus can get along right?

What kind of movie/anime/series would your beloved enjoy?

>Our waifus can get along right?
I don't know user, my waifu loves being friends with everyone but its always upto the other party whether they'll actually be friends or not. Would your waifu get along with a crazy murderer?

>What kind of movie/anime/series would your beloved enjoy?
Either something girly and cute, or something psychological.

According to the fanbase, Miku would be her kidnapper. As for saving her, she'd probably wonder what kept me.

Also, every time the concept of her abduction comes up, I, for some reason, end up seeing it as the beginning to some sort of Ghosts n' Goblins style of adventure.

The Val Lewton side of me would say yes, but those are a different kind of cat people than we're used to.

Good scenery and music are all she could ask.

Who is your waifu?

She'd get a bit spooked

I think she could handle it, maybe?
It'd probably be a shared thing
Happy, but sad.

>Which waifu/husbando in this thread would get along well with your waifu/husbando?
She's canonically friend with Azusa, and she would be friend with other musical/performing waifus like Luka or Kobori.
Yukari too, having the same family name would break the ice and make them talk to each other.

>Would you be willing to share your childhood/school life story to your waifu? If so how would she react?
I had a nice childhood, and my highschool life was pretty normie tier, so I would have no problem telling her. She would scold me for a few parts of it, and be proud of some other parts.

>Can your waifu swim?
I think that she can. She seem pretty confident at the beach and playing in the water, and she most probably had swimming lessons in elementary or middle school as part of PE.

Not at all, she's not really the indoor type, but not "outside enough" to actually survive in the wild.

>Would they be the one to arrange dates, or would you have to take the initative?
She would be the one to plan really cute and great dates, but her shyness will block her from communicating her plans to me.
She's really great at imagining and writing stuff, she's the one writing the lyrics for most of the song of her band.

The happiest.

I wish the best for you anons
Have a great weekend with your waifu
Good night thread
Post your waifu sleeping/eyes-closed

I'll be going off to bed as well, good night user.

>Which waifu/husbando in this thread would get along well with your waifu/husbando?
Obviously fujoshi waifus, or waifus interested in BL. Other than that, musical waifus would be fine with her.

I didn't have a terrible childhood, so I don't think she'd mind listening to it.

>Can your waifu swim?
Yes.

Thank you, anons. Your waifus are cute and are lucky to have you.

She's more of an indoor person.

She would handle the dates.

She fills me with great joy every time I see her.

She's a confirmed fujoshi, so any BL-centric anime/manga would have her hooked.

Live

I knew I should've posted a pic. Don't know how my head could've lapsed like that.

She would be the one to take initiative

Gives me a reason to keep living when things seem dark

Are waifu threads finally dead?

Thanks OP! You too!

Probably a cosplay of some sort.

It would be difficult, very difficult, but I would try.

Definitely explore, and probably actively look for spooks.

Easy, Queen of the Fairies.

I want my next romantic date with her to be a formal dinner on the deck of a ship, underneath the starry night sky. She'd be in a beautiful dress that'd make all the guys jealous.

I'm sure she would get on with all waifus and husbandos, unless they were deeply evil.

Of course! I want us to get to know each other more and more. I like to think she'd laugh at my stories of my childhood stupidity.

>Can my waifu swim?
Yep!

Ah thanks Yukarifriend! Yukari is very cute!

She's definitely more of an outdoor person. I imagine she would get bored if she stayed inside all day.

We're both capable of arranging something.

The happiest guy in the world. I love my waifu so so much!

They've been dead since last year.

Anyone know a site that gives you random waifu images?

It's kinda similar to waifu.moe/ but it gives you random images instead, every time you reload it.

What do you need it for?

>Your waifu wanted to surprise you with something what do you think that be?
Depending on how she feels, it'd either be a new cosplay of varying 'dangerousness' or some new cool merchandise for something that's airing/aired recently. Possibly the two combined.

>you cant be lewd with her or anything similar but you will be given 1 million++$ if you manage to do it for a month. You cant tell her either.
All I need to do is hope that no particularly good eroge come out that month.

>How would your waifu handle being in a haunted mansion?
She would constantly be pointing out things which would be death flags and obvious traps. I'd probably be more scared than she would.

>Supposing your special one is turned into some supernatural creature (myths, folklore, paranormal, etc.) Considering all you know about them, which would seem an appropriate creature?
I'll shy away from giving the obvious 'catgirl' answer and instead take the MGE version of Leanan Sidhe.

While not the typical idea of 'romantic', one idea is going to an arcade that has more winnable plushes and stuff than most. Of course, it wouldn't really work as an opportunity to win her some things as a romantic gesture, because she'd win them herself first.

While she'd get along with most of them fine, I still think she'd get along super well with Kobori.

I would, she'd probably just say it sounds like a really boring LN. Not much happened and there isn't really a culture of 'events' in UK schools.

>Can your waifu swim?
Often with a rubber ring, which is cute.

The idea of you protecting Mio while she holds onto you a little bit too tight with a brave face on is an adorable thought.

Why does anyone bother to keep making them?

Mainly to get some interesting images
and hopefully there's one in there

>All waifus are beautiful
Except yours OP, how does a man even waifu such an abomination? This shit is beyond me.

Something small, I am sure.

Of course. The money will definitely help us.

A home-cooked meal waiting for me as I get home.

Might as well not even accept. I'd lose, quickly.

Sunako has beautiful eyes.

She's the reason it's haunted.

Does a Shoggoth count as a supernatural creature?

How about a picnic somewhere far from town. It would be lovely at night with a starry sky.

She's pretty friendly once you get to know her. The hard part would be the introduction.

Nothing particularly special about my childhood/schooling. I'd tell her just to satisfy her curiosity.

>Can your waifu swim?

I don't see why not.

She can fend for herself pretty well.

I think we'd both try to arrange them.

Incredibly happy and peaceful. Stress melts away when I think of her.

She enjoys sappy romances.

Imagine you're waifu as the main villain of a series or game. What would she be like? Good at it? Bad? Campy?

Because they've been around for a long time.

Sorry cant find any https ://www.waifupillows.com/waifu-generator/

Beyond supernatural. Beyond comprehension.

So, yes. It counts.

Also, Luka would be good at it, if not a little cliche. The cold, calm, emotionless witch queen. Kinda like Karla from Record of Lodoss War

Autism.

been busy, sore, and tired.
all work and no play makes jack a dull boy
I wanna figure out something to do with her that'll revitalize me a bit so I can get back to work

that'd be a pretty fun game, would play.
lots of momentum in attacks, so the attacks would affect your movement, probably a side scroller of some sort, maybe an arcade or platformer.
lots of spinning and heavy strikes, some jedi-like weapon throwing, and even some flying levels and interesting boss fight mechanics.

Wouldn't be much of a surprise if I could think of what it would be.

I don't know much about Vocaloid, but Luka is an elegant beauty and Miku is super cute with her twintails.

She'd go explore and find out the cause of the spook.

An expensive restaurant.

She'd get along with anybody as long as they're willing to get along with her.

I'd tell her everything, but it's not that interesting.

She can swim quite well, actually. She even kind of created her own style.

She'd manage pretty well in the wild I imagine.

Why not both?

It depends, but I wouldn't want it any other way.

She seems to be particularly fond of classic anime. There is a tendency towards the action genre, but she enjoys comedy and other genres as well, I think.

She'd be pretty amazing as an overly dramatic, somewhat comedic villain.

>Mentioning Kona-chan before I've even posted
You're such a nice guy, that makes me feel really warm and fuzzy. Fuzzy like Yukari's hair, I suppose? Make sure you give her plenty of grooming-which-is-actually-just-playing-with-her-hair!

She'd get a short while in trying survival tricks she picked up from games but quite quickly realizing that pressing buttons on a controller is quite a bit easier than actually doing these things.

I think we'd probably be half and half. Though on her end it'd be less her arranging a date and more 'we're going out or I'll pout all day'.

2000 characters, nor words in general could answer this question.
As something to make it less of a non-answer, I begin to associate any kind of romantic song's lyrics I hear to her, which leads to me enjoying some really terrible music because it makes me feel happy. Probably confuses a lot of people who don't know why.

The only thing I can imagine from this whole scenario is myself saving her in a terrible sentai outfit.

Absolutely anything and everything, especially if it's moe. I think it'd be interesting to see her reaction to YuuYuuYuu. I think she'd probably get me to watch it with her.

>Imagine you're waifu as the main villain of a series or game.
There would be much 'ohohoh'-ing to be had, and novel non-violent punishments which may involve things like being forced to listen to Puru Puru Pururin for 24 hours. Ultimately, she'd probably be one of those caricature of a 'bad guy'.

Hope everyone's having a good week so far, these threads are a ray of sunshine in the middle of the week.

Thank you, OP.

She might cooked something new or original.
Yes, sure. I would just tell her I can't want to do any lewd for a while now, but she has to trust me that everything is all right and it's a happy surprise. She would trust me and patiently wait it off.

She would hide.

Outside the city, somewhere were we could clearly watch stars.

Thank you.
Mio
The ones that aren't dark. I don't want her to worry too much.
>Can your waifu swim?
Probably not so well.

No, she couldn't. She is too weak and sensitive.
It would rather be me.
I wish she could make me happy as she used to.

I think she might like musicals and romances.

Probably some behind-the-scenes type that doesn't show up or confront and her motives are in fact good.

She wants to get along with everyone if possible, but she's a hero so they probably won't become best friends, so let's just make sure they don't get into fights.

Cute waifu, She has a great smile and I am sure you make her show it to you everyday.

I think you two could enjoy watching my cute heroes tale together.

I can't imagine her doing anything evil, whenever they did somekind of stageplay she plays the hero that slays the evil demonlord.

On that note, which role would your waifu take if she was to participate in a stage play. Would she want to act out a role or rather work backstage?

A hug from behind, or a treat of some kind like a sherbert.

I'm not a lewd person, so that shouldn't be difficult.

It might not be terribly exciting for her.

This might be a tad redundant for a yuki onna such as herself.

Somewhere like a park or another place outside where we can just spend time together.

I can't see why not, but she'd probably find it boring. Not much to it, really.

>Can your waifu swim?
I'm sure, but she'd probably prefer to just freeze the water.

I think she would be handle it a lot better than I could.

I'm horribly indecisive, so she would probably know what to do moreso than I would.

That's not something I can just put in words.

Romantic drama.

She'd be a really good tragic villain, I'd wager.

oh wait, villain
campy as fuck

Live

I love my beautiful wife.

>The idea of you protecting Mio while she holds onto you a little bit too tight with a brave face on is an adorable thought.
Thanks!

I guess this explains why the threads are made so late in the day here. Bit of a shame, but it can't really be helped.

Thanks OP! Same to you and yours!

>surprise me

Some kind of little gift or surprise kissu

>no lewd for a month for 1 mil

Easy mode - she'd probably read my mind and find out. I'd go for it knowing that it'd allow us to live a comfortable life together with most other funds we earn being extra.

Aye aye

Konata a super cute.

She'd probably handle it okay actually.

A unicorn - she's one of a kind and the most beautiful thing in the world

Out to a cafe by the water before walking out to the pier and watching the sunset together.

>get along with

As long as they aren't inherently evil or malicious towards others she'd get along well with most anyone.

>life story

I'd be sharing it over time regardless whether I wanted to or not

>swim

Yes!

>survival

She'd be able to handle herself outdoors, but I imagine she'd prefer to stay inside unless it was a group outing.

>arrangements

We'd probably both plan things - she's better at planning than I am, but she's a lot more busy so I'd have to handle it from time to time.

>happy

She's the light of my life - the reason I enjoy living itself. Thinking of her makes my heart flutter~

You too Yukarinbro

Probably some enemy of the government.

She'd probably be a little shocked that I came for her because of how weak I'd be in trying to pilot a ship worth piloting, but happy. she might even pass out in my arms as I carry her out of wherever she's captured

I think she'd really enjoy some SOL anime.

Almost worryingly good at it.

She'd likely prefer backstage

the power went out from the heat so I'm cooking already, but the warmth she makes me feel is still the greatest feeling in the world!

They used to be made earlier, and they used to function quite well. I think it has less to do with time of day than it does the number of people in the thread going down over time

What hairstyle would you like to see your waifu wear one day? I'd love to see mai waifu wear a small ponytail one day.

That's a tough one, she's already impressed me by the impact she's had on my life.

Easy yes.

Sure.

>How would your waifu handle being in a haunted mansion? would they be the type to cower, explore or try escape?
Cower and try to escape, definitely.

>Considering all you know about them, which would seem an appropriate creature?
A cat or harpy of some sort.

Mai waifu's very friendly so just about anyone.
If she wanted me to but my childhood/school life was not particularly interesting.
>Can your waifu swim?
Sure.

Maybe but I'd rather she stay indoors.
>Would they be the one to arrange dates, or would you have to take the initiative?
She'd lead, I'd follow. Her wish is my command.
Indescribably so.

I can't even bare to fathom the scenario.

As long as it's good.

>Good night thread
Have yourself a good rest.

Not to me they aren't.

>Imagine you're waifu as the main villain of a series or game. What would she be like? Good at it? Bad? Campy?
Campy. It would be pretend of course, mai waifu's heart is made of gold.

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

Go back to your containment board.

Threadly reminder that you're waifu a cute and so is your dog

I've never leaved it.

Good evening waifu thread! I hope the warmth of the day's sun is kept in the warmth that the two of you share in each other's arms.

A cute! CUTE!

Sleep well, Sunakobro, and thanks for making a good thread this week!

Cute waifu!

That picture is adorable. Protect that smile, user!
I think Yukari would be easily the campiest villain imaginable. She's not exactly subtle, but would be so cute anyway!

That's an adorable picture of an already very cute waifu!

you're a nice guy too, user. All your comments complimenting Yukari make me happy for the next few days. You are now imagining Konata sat on your lap on a hot day, not wishing to be apart even when it's so hot, you trying to keep you both cool with a battery fan while she plays video games
Also been rewatching Lucky Star because of your influence. No-one makes comfy like that anymore

Miku a cute!

Your waifu a best girl

Good evening Mintbro!
you two are adorable as usual and that unicorn comment is really sweet

Hello Kirieanon! Cute waifu you got there!
I'd love to see Yukari with tiny fluffy 'twintails'!

Jebus a cute and so is your waifu

More questions!

If you and your waifu/husbando could live in any historical period on this planet other than the current one, which would it be and why?

Do you own any merch of your waifu/husbando that isn't 'official'? Is it any good?

What's the one trait you have that you think your waifu/husbando would like, even if you don't like it?

Stay safe, happy, and warm, Waifu thread

A poem would be nice.

Should be doable, considering what's at stake. We could do a lot with that kind of money, like buy ourselves a dream home and start a new life together somewhere else.

I suppose, I have a lot of rather stupid anecdotes to share. I'd feel a bit bad about it though, with the way his childhood was relative to mine. His evident curiosity about such things notwithstanding.

Thank you! Yukari is super cute too, as usual.

He probably could, though I'm not completely sure. He did embark on a fairly lengthy backpacking journey, but he wasn't alone and ostensibly had plenty of supplies. So that's not exactly surviving in the wild, as far as I'd envision it.

I'd have to, the majority of the time. He's rather shy, and I wouldn't expect him to know enough about this city to know where all the good date spots are.

Tricky question. Long story short, I'm hardly ever really happy. He's not to blame; I believe it's a pathological matter, based on family history and life prior to him. That said, though, on the odd occasion I do feel happy, it almost always is on account of him in some way. Generally when it (re)occurs to me how much of a precious and incredible person he is, when I find or receive a particularly great picture of him, when I create something related to him that I'm actually satisfied with (baking stuff, writing about/drawing him, etc), stuff like that.

He already plays the role of the sympathetic antagonist, for roughly 1/4 of the anime and about 2/3 of the manga, respectively. Sure he fills the role well, but I wish things weren't that way.

what does your waifu smell like?

>surprise
She would wear the new coords she's been making
>accept it or no
It might be difficult but I would certainly try
>pic
I live to see her smile

She would probably love it, until something makes her jump

A nice little rustic restaurant on the sea front

>get along
She's not the most sociable but having common interests would definitely help
>life story
Sure, it's not very interesting but maybe she could relate to some of it
>swim
Barely

>wild
She's more of an indoor person
>arrange dates
She would
>happy
I'm much happier now I have her

The angles might kidnap her, she would indignantly tell me I'm useless

Action and dark fantasy

She would be a terrifying villain

>historical period
I'm thinking edwardian would suit us since we both like the aesthetic
>isn't 'official'
Nope
>one trait
Understanding

Does your loved one like video games? Do they play often? Are they any good at them? What game would you buy for them?

A trinket that she bought from one of the countries she's visited. Maybe something that reminded her of me, or she hopes will be vice-versa.
>Lewd
No. We don't really need the money anyhow.

I don't think she'd be spooked, since she doesn't really believe in the supernatural, but she'd still be cautious about "monsters."

I'd say werewolf. She's as free and unconquerable as nature itself.

A local venue with all the unique, local cuisine.

>Get along
I don't really know most of the waifus in these threads well enough to say. I'd like to think she'd get along with everyone, at least as far as respect goes.
>Life story.
I feel like something like that would come mutually, from both of us when we're both comfortable to talk about it. We all have our secrets, after all.
>Swim
Most certainly.

She's as outdoors as outdoors gets. She's more than capable of surviving on her own.
>Dates
Kino is used to getting things done in her own time. When it comes to days or general times like, "noon" or "night" she's good, but anything requiring more precision than that she just isn't accustomed to. If it's like the latter, I'd be the one taking responsibility.
>How happy?
More than you could imagine.

What is your waifu's favorite season? What does she like about it?

How do you sleep together when it's deathly cold outside? How about when it's hot and humid?

She's have to be sleeping for someone to kidnap her. If by some reason I manage to save her, she'd be grateful and blush out of embarrassment.

Probably action oriented ones.

Good night

Last boss

Asking your waifu out on a date, and watching her blush and stutter before gaining composure and saying "YES!" Standing her up on the day ! Watching from afar as she waits for minutes then hours to no avail! Seeing her avert her eyes from passerby as she awkwardly stands alone outside the station! Smiling to yourself as she eventually breaks down crying ! Laughing as she starts to walk home, getting bumped around by the rush-hour crowds full of uncaring strangers! Hearing about her suicide on the next morning's daily news !

tfw you're waifu is gone FOREVER!!?????

A MILLION DOLLARS !

Waifu ...........

!

>Remember to compliment a waifu
You are very cute waifu ((yes thank u))

>Your waifu wanted to surprise you with something what do you think that be?
Her in some weird outfit hugging me from behind telling me some good news.
Yeah, the money would help us.

>How would your waifu handle being in a haunted mansion? would they be the type to cower, explore or try escape?
She'd probably be really spooked.

Maybe a nymph

A nice seaside dinner.

Probably Miku
Yeah, even though some parts I would hate remembering and telling her about. She'd probably scold me for the stupid things I did, but at the same time think it's cute.
>Can your waifu swim?
Yes

Yeah she loves the outdoors.
I'd arrange them most of the time, but she picks out a date here and there.
In short, very very VERY VERY happy and grateful.

Probably music-centered series, comedies, and maybe some action shows.

She'd do an over the top performance.

I can imagine her being either a damsel in distress or the main heroine in a stage play.

>If you and your waifu could live in any historical period on this planet other than the current one, which would it be and why?
THE FUTURE!! It'd be fun to see advanced technologies and other things.
>Do you own any merch of your waifu that isn't 'official'?
n-no

so what would you say is the main reason or thing that made you and your waifu end up together?

when i first met my waifu i didn't really like her, she was annoying and bossy, and also she was from a noble family and i usually hate that kind of characters, when i was into 3d i alwasy thought that i would end up with a bookworm or a hyperactive girl, my waifu is nothing like that but what i really liked about her after all the things that happened is how she never gave up and remained strong, even when she kept failing at everything and also because by the 3rd season i felt like she is the only person that could understand someone like me, and both of us could help each other become better everyday

Isn`t she a alien who`s sole purpose is exploiting men so she can reproduce?

>Supposing your special one is turned into some supernatural creature (myths, folklore, paranormal, etc.) Considering all you know about them, which would seem an appropriate creature?
A vegetable !

Like Dennys or something IIIIII dunno

The Miku one (( ( ´・ ω ・` ) ))

She would react like I react cause my childhood is apparently FLCL but then I realize I dont remember and waifu was like well ok lets read FLCL and then we did and it was cool cause my sister was there IN THE BOOK (!) but only kinda. I then realized I couldn't finish this question without eating so I went to go get something to eat

Either way I don't remember !

>Can your waifu swim?
Yes next question

No that would be silly please do not ask me this question again (( ))

She's like more a plant than anything I dunno man

-Probably the Edo period. She seems like she'd fit in better in that period than some of the others.
-I have a couple of bootlegs. The plush is okay; The nendo, on the other hand...
-Teaching ability. I'm apparently great with kids, but I can't stand talking in front of people, even if it's only a couple of people at a time.

She's more prone towards the classics, though obviously it's a leisure pastime. She has to keep her priorities in order, after all.

-Summer. A chance to go to the beach or pool and do some swimming.
-Spooning. All season, every season. The season only determines if covers are involved.

I guess to keep it simple, I would blame the Florence Nightingale effect.

We did and it was fun but waifu said no more so now I'm in a shitty shelter waiting to go back to full hikkiNEETOmodo

Initiative

uhhhhhhhhhhhh (( a bunch ))

>Post your waifu sleeping/eyes-closed

>Does a Shoggoth count as a supernatural creature?
Pls, apply yourself

>She's pretty friendly once you get to know her. The hard part would be the introduction.
Not if she's going to eat you

>I don't see why not.
She'd float lad........