How tall is she?

How tall is she?

This is important

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/830954/c12149a84b/
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015483
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's a non-virgin, she's literally worthless.

>experienced
Truly worthy as a waifu.

Taller than Bellri, but I can't find anything on his height.

Insecure much manlet?

172 cm

PICKED UP

meant to quote

Got sauce?

She is damaged goods?

I might pick it up just for that.

Of course

>tfw 167cm
>Shorter than Asuna, the Code Geass Cast, Miyuki from Lucky Star, etc.

All nee-sans are as pure as moonlit snow.

doesnt matter how tall she is user. it only matters that she wouldnt date a short guy like you

or a virgin like you

You better stay away from her if you don't want to get killed by a warning shot.

I dropped this like halfway through, just totally lost interest. Was I wrong to do this?

Look at this thread then ask yourself again...

Who did she lose her virginity to?

Cahill Saint

not the mc? dropped

I want to fuck this slutty onee

Onee-sans are never vigins

>dating aida
>not just raping her

What kind of shitty joseishit are you watching.

i was thinking more of all my /ss/ doujins

Like 5'9" or something, Aida is only 19 but she's considerably taller than Raraiya who's a year younger.

Name of the anime?

Like always Tomino baited with top nee-san and then shipped her off.

Gundam G no Reconguista.

Tomino is a fucking hack, he promised us the onee-san age and didn't deliver

Huh.
The pilot suit has a zipper that goes all the way to the back so they can take a shit whenever.
But the undersuit is in the way.

How many Nee-san characters did he have? Leccee, Emma, Quincy, Kihel

Holes

exhentai.org/g/830954/c12149a84b/

>Quincy
>onee-san
Does she really count? She didn't act like an onee-san.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone that didn't like Turn A Gundam.
I would recommend this to anyone that liked King Gainer.

Other than that, I would recommend it to people who doesn't mind the story and wants to see the pretty animation, the loud and cheerful voice acting and the colorful world, or, to people who are willing to pause, take notes, or rewatch the show to follow the story.

You probably just don't like Gundam.

Are any of his onee-sans brocons and there's incest in the show?

Victory and Brain Powerd.

She's more nee-san than the rest. If not in action then by status.

The undersuit closes down under your crotch like a diaper

I wish I could be assed to make webm/gifs of every cute little thing that happens in passing/background.

Man, FLCL reboot is gonna be shit

All they have to do is not lose sight of what made the original great.

Dude we are so fucking fucked

160cm

>it turns out bad but with some really good parts
>endless threads by people that thought it was good arguing with the ones who didn't
>we will never have another FLCL thread that won't succumb to this shitposting ever again

>The little robot getting hit by the elevator doors and Aida/Bell reacting to it
I loved all the little shit in this show.

Anyone have that gif of Noreda almost falling off the platform and Bellri catching her?

Thanks user.

Any romance in this show?
I want to grab her butt

who /Raraiya/ here
who /G-Self Perfect Pack/ here

The most romance you will see in this show is Bellri frying his Onee-san's lover with a warning shot.

I like things that happen in the background, like after Klim had a fight with Rockpie, while Barara and Mask were talking, Klim was being cared for by Mick.

This. Dropped instantly.

The MC kills him one episode in

>Any romance in this show?
A boy and a mountain.

Is Bellri a badass in the show?
Right now I'm in the mood for an MC that completely kicks ass

>Is Bellri a badass in the show?
He's sort of like Max Jenius.

Depends.
He tries hard not to kill people but kills them anyway, intentionally or not.

Man, I wish someone did a BDrip, the colors are so muted in TV rips while webrip quality is shit.

Art direction in this show was fucking amazing, i wish it was longer so Tomino didn't spread all his plot butter in a thin slice

Nice, picked up.

there are bd's

>picked up
i hope this isn't your first Tomino show or you're gonna get frustrated

Would I not understand the events that led to this series?

I would highly recommend finishing Turn A Gundam first, so that you become more familiar with Tomino.

It's not so much the events than the style of presentation.
The most common complaint for this series is that it's hard to understand, which is a valid complaint, it is hard to understand because that is how Tomino does things, but what pushes it over the edge is that within 26 episodes they kick up the story progression so fast that you don't have enough time to process the information.

Most people just do a first run finishing the series understanding almost nothing, then do a rewatch and gets better understanding of what happens.

The story is there, it's just extremely difficult to grasp in the form of anime.

I think user is overstating things. G-Reco is pretty standalone but Tomino's dialogue is notoriously awkward. G-Reco actually isn't that bad since it's not full of Tomino's oedipus complex, but there are gonna be more than a few lines where you just go "what?" Like, for example, in episode 1 Aida responds to Bellri's attack with "The Earth is not square!" butt it makes sense since Bell's class was going into space for the first time.

>butt it makes sense since Bell's class was going into space for the first time.
THATS NOT WHAT IT MEANS

It was literally about combat in a 3D space numbnuts.

"The world is not square!" explains the problem of this show pretty well.

The line is so odd that people speculate wildly, to the point that it becomes symbolic of how the world isn't always how you perceive it to be, that kind of bullshit.

But the answer is actually straightforward, it's explained before the line.
Preceding the line all Aida and Bellri talked about was positioning and how to battle in space, Bellri was an amateur while Aida is experienced, Bellri makes the mistake of making a strategy based on fighting under atmosphere and Aida berates him for making such a basic mistake.

The "problem" with the show is people not being able to pay attention for a mere 20 minutes, the amount of people who game or do other stuff while watching disgusts me.

Wasn't Aida supposed to get a figure? Did it ever come out?

There are a lot of lines in Tomino anime that are very obviously characters just trying to sound cool that people take out of context. Like when Harry shouted "universe" for no reason.

Yes.

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-015483

Picked up.

a beautiful pure neechan like Aida wouldn't fuck some irrelevant loser like Cahill, she was probably just seeing him out of pity and her pussy belongs to Bellri anyway so delete this post

Why was she so useless? It was Tomino so I expected a useful girl pilot, but no. ZZ still retains the last good female pilots.

I've liked every Gundam I've ever seen which is MSG, 08th MS Team, Turn A, Wing (ok this one wasn't so great), Char's Counterattack, and G Gundam. I still didn't like it. It wasn't shit or anything, it just bored me.

>watching CCA without Zeta or ZZ

Why did you skip Zeta and ZZ? You watched in the completely wrong order.

Yea I know, but it was back when I was a teenager and it was on one of the movie channels so I watched it anyway. Just like how they used to run Akira or GitS late at night.

>tfw FLCL was in my backlog for years
>finally get off my ass and watched it last weekend
I can see how everything can go wrong with this

Heh, took me a while.

For how incredibly over-the-top the OVA is, it's the subtlety that makes it stand out. And I don't trust IG with subtlety.

Even though it's been a few days,I still haven't really figured it all out or found my own interpretation, and I love it for that.
It's almost like watching Eva for the first time and trying to understand it.
But I think what you said may be right,I found myself looking at some of the more quiet scenes where it's pure visuals and music just trying to understand what was trying to be conveyed to me, it was pretty fun.
I hope I can find more series that do this as I go through my backlog.

>Bellri actually married the onee-san
THE MADMAN

I want to marry Aida.

>tfw it'll be a while until we get a series as nice looking as it and with good designs like it
shame this one wasn't used. black mack knife is great

Yeah, G-Reco was insanely pretty and well designed.

I should watch the BD.

Wasn't sure how to feel about the mack knife at first but it looked great in motion

170 at least

The mecha in regalia is pretty great looking

>just summons a tattered poncho through a special move
This shouldn't be convincing me to watch this show as much as it is

Is the pink haired girl in love with the mc?
They're cute together, she's very attached

Too bad its yurishit which makes it unwatchable

Waste of good animation

It's also fun to watch. Chracter interactions make them seem much more alive than in most series.