Danganronpa

This is the face of a cold blooded murderer

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36776349
youtube.com/watch?v=9cD63IqzGF4
exhentai.org/g/750342/265a4985c6/
youtube.com/watch?v=HUFMEftgEXo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop right there! She'll probably have the same personality as the AI version, even though it'd be more fun if she was completely different. She's too caring and loving to kill anyone!

>doesn't care about all this Hope vs Despair nonsense that humanity destroyed the world over
>just wants to live free and for the future (Hajime shares this line of thought, and so does Komaru, and no doubt more characters will continue to follow suit as well)
>literally too pure for DR3's killing game, and is neither trapped inside the building nor has a death bracelet thing
Get ready for Weedman to save the day, guys. Who better to lead civilization into the future than the Ultimate Clairvoyant?

Does Mukuro have the best Danganronpa thighs?

>tried to murder, and then get away with it
>failed
>treated as comedic relief
>bumbling fool

>got held back on purpose because he predicted the Tragedy
Hiro is a genius

That's not even a real person

Why did best girl have to die first?

She can't be best girl in both sides of the anime, user. You'll just have to settle for hot teacher Chisa instead.

No, but this is the face of some cold blooded murderers

So am I the only one getting stutters while playing funimation videos? This shit is driving me crazy.

Funi fucked up the framerate somehow

their initial release is shit. don't know when they'll put up a fixed one

>Akane will never step on your dick while you pretend to not like it

daily reminder that he's the best villain

I only really notice it during the intro, honestly

Daily reminder that he's a necrophiliac

I heard it's only for their 720p releases.

Is it Thursday yet

Yes, if you live in Japan.

>The flower Naegi is protecting in the ending is a gerbera. In the language of flowers, it means “hope”. With that in mind, please watch the ending carefully every week.

So is Monaca the villain this time?

If by Monaca you mean Junko, then yes.

Nee, nee. You talking shit about my grill?

I just wanna ronpa those dangans

You know that Dabe will save the day, right?

They are on a roll. Fucked up Regalia and Arslan too.

First for cyber titties

Superior bikini coming through

What does it mean?

She has a nice body for an AI.

I wish Nagito was my dad

The fuck is that supposed to mean? Shouldn't AIs all have superior bodies? You say it like AIs usually have shit bodies

It's literally always Junko.
It was Junko in DR1, DR2, UDG, and DR0. You bet your ass it's gonna be Junko again somehow. It's as sure as the sun coming up each day, or as sure as a zero escape game having a shitty final ending. Or my autism.

I would've said it's as sure as the athletic brown person living, but an Asahina bit it in UDG and an Asahina is gonna bite it in DR3.

>implying they couldn't just mold a NEET girl's body however they wanted in cyberspace

Why is she so perfect, Sup Forums?

Targeted waifu design.

Because she's double not real

>Dallas shooting: Obama urges US to 'reject despair'
bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36776349

Naegi or Nagito?

Wow, user, she's just like one of us! She likes video games and is socially inept!

PANDERINGPIECEOFSHITCHARACTER

Doujin with her and Chihiro when

MUH

Evolving ED from the sound of it. I wonder if we'll get a changing OP too, but I doubt it.

Monaca did say she was going to become the next Junko

I love cute girls jealous about bigger tits

Niggito

There is a three way doujin with Chihiro, Nanami and Monomi, took forever to find on sad panda but its there

Pic related happened before DR2 right? If so then what Junko said during the last trial is true. Kuzuryuu lost an eye.

I want to believe she's gonna show up in the despair arc. I just wanna see that soldier ass animated...

Yeah, I know people said she shows up in the opening, but people lie.

always with you

You know the answer, user

Not rea-
Fuck, pandering wins again.

Well considering there's a counter for the remaining survivors in the OP, at the very least that will change.

So with no real options left, should I watch a full playthrough of UDG on youtube, or just those weird cut scene "movies" that people do? I'm not sure if one would cut out the in-game dialogue or not, but if they did it'd probably lose a lot of information, like Neagimoutou and Toko's banter.

I mean, we already know the "16 remaining" thing is gonna change every time someone dies. Would be cool if they had Xs over the people in the opening who died too. Maybe more people will get added to the ending to help Makoto garden.

>Monomi

What.

Were gonna see something related to her sister?

Watch a playthrough and skip anything that looks boring, easy.

>DR2 cast comes back tomorrow
Oh boy.

Someones gotta stimulate trap prostate user

Thats true, they did do that in the first anime's ED, I forgot about that. Also, I noticed that some portraits are inverted in the OP while others aren't (Kirigiri is upside down where Chisa and Neagi are normal), I wonder if it means anything. Probably not though, if I was Kodaka I'd want to avoid anything in the OP that might be a spoiler.

I'm talking about this But there's a high chance we might see her in Zetsubou-hen.

She's Chiaki's sister, uh, in a sense. At least they both consider Chihiro their father.

With what? Does she humanize or something?

>entered a game against a SHSL Gambler and TWO SHSL GL's
No wonder he ended up dead

>you will never raise a satanic despair daughterfu in order for her to inadvertantly create great hope

hope for based mikan

Its anime, you are suppose to foreshadow as much as you can

She has the stick

thicc

Who's her lover anyhow?

>Literal trash

goddamn that eyepatch

I watched this guy's videos

youtube.com/watch?v=9cD63IqzGF4

He has it subbed. Most of the other videos on YT are dubbed. I just skipped all the boring gameplay parts myself.

Junko, though if you want to be a delusional shipperfag you could say Izuru

exhentai.org/g/750342/265a4985c6/
Found the link if anyones interested

This game often criticizes anime, manga and light novels even though its target audience are teenagers who consumes many of this kind of media.

You do miss the majority of Toko & Komaru's banter by skipping the gameplay since so much of it happens there
on the otherhand, the majority of videos on youtube are dubbed + have horrendous youtuber commentary over it, so you're kinda stuck really

they know their audience

nobody pays more attention to breasts than Fukawa

She has chest envy which just makes me wonder if she had chest envy for stacked lucky sister

SERIOUS CHARACTER WITH A BIG ROLE

Also. Last time I checked. I believe no AE run has everything. They all miss stuff and skip things

Damn Spike Chunsoft slacking with the Steam release. Though its a whole new engine so I kind of get why they can just pump it out like they did with SDR2 three months after the first game released.

Ishimaru should have survived instead of weedman

>Usami anal pentration

This is my fetish

He was too pure for this world

Weedman is such trash. Ishimaru is the light, why didn't they understand that?

Nice, the one I was watching was pissing me off.

She's gonna die so not really
They just made her real so we'd suffer even more

youtube.com/watch?v=HUFMEftgEXo

Does anybody have a gif of the Monokumas dancing? I need it bad.